ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-04-2013   #901 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Holy another fluid Homura on FB. I still want to keep the Mami name but I am not in a goodie mood to be herself... (Yea it's that Mami-Candeloro hybrid).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-05-2013   #902 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion
Guild: Astro Blitz

Well, in Canada, we started making plastic money a little while back (now we have 20s, 50s, and 100s in plastic, not sure about other amounts). Yesterday, we stopped distribution of the penny, BBC News - Canada stops distribution of penny coin, so things will either be rounded up or down to the nearest nickel (although using debit/credit cards will still count to the nearest cent). Just imagine a few decades from now xD "In MY day, we had PAPER MONEY :O and these little copper coins called PENNIES"

Hm, wonder what'll happen to all the people named Penny/Penelope...

02-05-2013   #903 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

^ those plastic money....they make me feel rich when I have a stack of them :'D
but it also feels like..fake money because they're plastic
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

02-05-2013   #904 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Oh wow, plastic money. o.o That is something. And wow, no more shiny new pennies in Canada... that's something.

I'm having way too much fun on Solia. OH-HO-HO-HO.

02-06-2013   #905 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Kani, if you are planning to play PangYa, add "Makina" (my account) and "Eliselotte" (my sister's, same as her TO IGN)? My sis doesn't play... A lot, but I need to lvl. this character so she can get the Duo Feather clubs from the Care Package 2, which would save me nerly 10k MyShop!

And because her characters are nabs and slowly getting Arin's Christmas Eve Bow to match the other parts I manage to get! (I sold Lucia's Dolfini Headphones for 90k, so it's something!)

02-07-2013   #906 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Ha... I should play some Pangya. ><;;

I kept getting sucked into Solia. Q-Q;; And also explained why I haven't logged onto TO too...

02-07-2013   #907 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm not into those avatar sites, though Gaia... I first joined when it was like after-beta layout thing.

02-07-2013   #908 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

got around to doing the psn store update, was amazed that it didn't crash 5 or 6 times on a 26 mb update. (small I know, but I dread anything that involves the internet with the ps3 since mine just doesn't get along with it) XD

anyway, got the free baal dlc and can beat him with the trick move strategy.

The sword you get for beating him looks better than the over sized baal sword, though a bit plain, neat though.

02-07-2013   #909 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Idk, I fell in love with Solia's avatar system. @-@~ Not as chibi, good economy (especially if you buy the donation stuff) and now with Open Water (basically Solia's more demure cousin of Gaia's Chatterbox), I find myself there more. That and I'm kinda addicted to the pet system. ;o Still trying to get around the games part of the site and learning the profession system there too~

02-08-2013   #910 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Added Kani's character on my sis's. :3

02-08-2013   #911 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Haha, I hope you don't mind my noobiness. ;< I tend to relearn things when I come back to Pangya. Thankfully I only have one more rank to go before I can get my 2nd care package. The Jenny mascot is cute! *-*

Thank god for Repeat mode!! One of the reasons why I shyed away from Pangya was playing with complete strangers. x-x; I felt more comfortable playing with people I know.

02-08-2013   #912 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ah. Well I usually go to tournaments, but I'm cool as long we are as strangers here for a reason: Pang, EXP, and IDK wanted to try to show off. :V

Right now I'm vending my stuff a bit. Selling SSAF Kaz Hat and gloves and Lucia's Dog Ears. I need at least 35k Pang to get my sister's Christmas Eve's bow to match her outfit. And yes that profile is total nab too. ;;

02-09-2013   #913 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

rented dark souls, going to have to return it and check about the 360 version though. PS3 freezes up every time it gets to about 75% on the trophy install.

Played unpatched for a bit and it seems like an alright game, 3rd or so boss fight was hard but fun. Unfortunately when I tried to go back to unpatched it just froze consistently before I could get to the start screen again.

Other than that being annoying, only a couple more levels of dmd to do on dmc4 and then I can mess around with super costumes. XD

02-09-2013   #914 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I caught my Joltik this morning before I went to bed~ It's cute (for a freakin' spider) and it's awesome. XD

Now I'm off to the pug meet-n-greet. OH WHAT FUN~

Hey, gaiz. Am I the only one that's now pretty much 'oh just shut the game down already. qq'?
I feel like if I get back into it, it's only gonna bum me out and idk. What's done is done (sadly).

02-09-2013   #915 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I have a amusing Trickster-related dream. In my dream, the players are running in GM disguises (not the pets) and apparently since the "game is closing", a GM decides to turn the game into like the world MissingNo would mess up the map craphics like inverted colors and broken textures. Then the game turned almost to three-dimensional like how I saw for Ar Tonelico II last night. O_O; I was facing a player who had the skin of a giant monster like Chronos and the battle went epic. O_O; I was LadyGaap in her yellow-ish 1st job form w/ my signature hat.

It was strange.. But yea. Strange visuals...

02-10-2013   #916 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Haha, I rarely have any TO-related dreams. Or I might've and don't remember them. ;<

So I'm adding Rusty Hearts back on my 'to-play' list again. I'm gonna turn down a lot of effects and see if that solves my lag problem. ;<

02-10-2013   #917 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
I caught my Joltik this morning before I went to bed~ It's cute (for a freakin' spider) and it's awesome. XD

Joltik is the cutest bug.

02-12-2013   #918 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Survived Uni hell, Ace'd all classes, got my final results today, check the forums
*ba dum tss* :l
OH GOD, WHERE HAS I BEEEN ??? DX
I still can't believe it T~T!
Aldkfldskmldskgmldskgmldsmg , darn it ! >.<
*deep sigh* T.T
Gonna try to at least get some screenies for last memories
Man... I'm out of words...
Never thought Trickster going down would hit me so hard T^T

02-12-2013   #919 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

kind of surprised I handled the news as well as I did, was kind of bummed about it myself of course but I haven't had too much trouble moving on.

Dark souls seems alright, some issues with it and some of the later areas do look kind of nasty, so I'm skeptical about buying it though it can be fun. It is pretty satisfying to beat a boss you've had a hard time with for example. I don't really mind dying either, so that's not much of a problem.

Camera can be pretty lousy at times and there's an input bug where your character ends up doing a command you inputted a good 4 or so seconds ago after the action doesn't come out originally.

A few areas do have frame rate drops at times, think the game runs at 30 fps and dives down in some of them, hasn't gotten me killed yet though.

I don't really mash the command out either (usually give the character time to respond, if I don't see the action, I press the button again), so that's a rather lame excuse the fan base came up with for a faulty control mechanic in a game that has a focus on precise combat.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 02-12-2013 at 04:34 PM.

02-13-2013   #920 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah, I'm with Shane on moving on. I'm about ready to.

And thus, gaiz, I'll make my final log-in this Sunday. I'll be on Saturday too, strangely I had the weekend off. But before I go to bed on Monday morning, I will uninstall eTO and officially say, I'm done.