ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-26-2013   #881 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Omg I first watched epic meal time back when they were first starting. It was hilarious. XD

Bacon strips
& Bacon strips
& Bacon strips
& Bacon strips

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2013   #882 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Sounds like Steam's kinda show. I still remember his bacon dish. LMAO

01-26-2013   #883 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

There may be hope for M.C. but I may change things around to turn into some sort of tiny community. IDK.

01-27-2013   #884 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Neh, bacon dish? Thought it was tacos? Though there was a bacon shell taco...

01-27-2013   #885 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Contacts thread made! have fun gaiz~

UGH HUNGRY /falls over

01-29-2013   #886 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Ahahaha, just went to look at QC's comic of the day. PUGGIES Questionable Content: New comics every Monday through Friday

01-30-2013   #887 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

LMAOOOOO Yesyesyesyesyes! "I don't want kids, I want, like 20 puggies."

SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE ME OMG ; ; And of course, the pugs are kids of their own as well. <3

~*~

Bought another Taeyang, this time of one of my OCs. THE END IS NEAR, THE END IS NEAR!!! And I feel slightly bad 'cause I didn't debox my last ordered Taeyang either, whoops...

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-30-2013 at 12:36 AM.

01-30-2013   #888 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

guess the 300% got applied to fant, but it's random what map it shows up on. XD

other than that, being watching a dark souls let's play that one of my subscriptions uploaded a while back. It's pretty hilarious.

I wouldn't mind trying it personally but would rather try it before dropping money on the full game.

01-30-2013   #889 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be on PangYa right now. Feel free to add "Makina" and play some holes!

01-31-2013   #890 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Whew. Finally bought Nuri's board!

Card Packs... Why... GIVE ME SPIN CARD(S)!!!!

I also need to get basic clothing for my sis. Grr.

01-31-2013   #891 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

FASHIONFASHIONFASHION

AND ALSO

SCAMMER BOARD DRAMA BEFORE GAME DIES BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMG

/capsabuse

02-02-2013   #892 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Hahaha...Had an odd dream, it was logging onto Trickster but with an option to create your own private server room like Pangya. Guess it was prompted by the reinstall of Trix and subsequent attempt to log in. Got to the server page and then GG. 25 days left~

02-03-2013   #893 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Random fact: I was listening to music on Youtube and hovered over the TV and football next to the logo and the caption said, "watch your favorite ads on Ad Blitz."

... I thought it read Astro Blitz at first and was like 'WTF'. :''D I-I'm in the acceptance stage, I swear!!

But anyway, I got a free copy of Photoshop CS2 thanks to Adobe being nice and all~ Same layout as PS7 which makes me extremely happy. *-* Lacked brushes, so I went on a brush spree. 8D I'm planning on making a ton of stuff for Gaia and Solia stuff.

Speaking of either, anyone go to either? Gaia more likely, Solia's harder for some folks to fit in. :< But for Gaia, I'd love to make a guild there and we, if anyone's interested, can just chatchatchat. ;o Idk, little idea I had since yesterday at work.

EDIT: And ah, I see why I haven't gone to /gg as much lately, the majority of the board is pretty much drowning in their own tears.

Am I the only one who's hanging up her staff and says, "I'm done"?

Last edited by Sakurah; 02-03-2013 at 11:44 AM.

02-03-2013   #894 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Think I've pretty much done that as well, I reached the goal I set for my glad so I probably won't log on as much due to less activity but I'll try to pop in daily until the game closes.

Far as what happens after that, I can probably take some more summer courses when those come up and I've got plenty of games I haven't finished yet.

02-03-2013   #895 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Coughing up mucus sucks. e____e; Gonna take some Mucinex and lay down.

02-03-2013   #896 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

*u* I love cs2~ lol more like it's the only version of photoshop that I'm used to using u_u I just can't get used to any of the new ones D:

I'm still trying to get bunny to 290 -very slowly- I'm actually hoping that it'll just get to 290 magically if I do ct everyday u-u but other than the urge to take screenies with shiny fuses I don't feel the need to go on trix anymore. probably because I've been not really playing for the past idk how many month anyways.

I guess the people going to new servers must really love the game u-u, for me I find it pointless. since what fun is a game if you can hardly understand anything in it, knowing what's happening and seeing it and understanding is kindda different. I was playing blade and soul beta the other day, and they've only translated some key words into english...after a few hours I just decided to wait for official english version to be out u-u I don't usually read quest dialogues..but it's still nice having it there in a language that you can understand.

not to mention I hate the idea of having to start a new after all my item hoarding and relationship building in eto, I just dont think any other versions would be "trickster" anymore lol.

ya I'm kind of playing the game for what I obtained in it not really the game it self :'D

but the jto ms stuff are 5467897456789x cheaper than eto though.
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

02-03-2013   #897 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

oh my god...I can't believe it o.o trickster and blade and soul are from the same company....
OTL *moves from one game to another* *both owned by the same company* ;u; they do have beautiful graphics though ;w;bb

that company has a good eye for what to buy haha.
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

Last edited by kuryuki; 02-03-2013 at 06:02 PM.

02-04-2013   #898 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

T'was odd, dreamed this morning of sleeping in until 2:30 pm and saying stuff about skipping Eng and Math class. Strangely, woke up the first time ~6am and then an hour later.

ALSO

"I can't get my helmet on"
*a hand smacks him on top of the helmet*
"Thanks coach!"
Haha, an excerpt from a movie about Jamaican bobsledders winning that event at the Olympics.

App library has reached 1140, will probably be adding more.

02-04-2013   #899 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

^ Cool Runnings? xD

Hmm, isn't Blade & Soul from NCsoft?

So TERA goes free to play tomorrow. It's currently in the middle of a 31 hour patch. The GMs did a livestream run of the new dungeon that's getting implemented in this patch, as well. It looks pretty fun~

02-04-2013   #900 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

31 hour maint? o____o;; Jeezus.

Okay, so I thought this would never happen to me, but it did. I caught a fake $20. o___o; Thankfully the customer was very nice and didn't blow up on me, tho she got snotty with me in the end about breaking a $100 and demanding that I mark the $20s I gave back to her. I don't have full stock on the pens, so I did my usual counterfeit tests: the groove check and watermark check. I felt no grooves and I did not see either watermark, I used the pen as the last confirmation on the fake. The bills I gave back to her were clean. :/

Understandably I'd be pissed too. And if you're getting bills back, especially from the bank, you can check to see if it's counterfeit, 'cause once you get it, you're stuck with it and police will probably be involved (they were tonight). For me, easiest is the groove test, where you can feel along the grooves on their suits or even faces and the watermarks, you just hold the bill up in the light and check for a strip and a 'ghost portrait' of the bill (let's say Ben Franklin on the $100USD, the ghost portrait are usually on the right-most of the bill).

I don't know how it is for other countries much less Canada however. BUT YEAH that's how my evening went. PS: They also started the renovation. I AM SO LOST NOW.