ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-08-2013   #801 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

guess they're doing an emergency maint to hopefully fix the server derps, got booted right before fiesta started.

Wish I could help on the computer thing, but don't think I've ever ran into that issue. Best I could say is try a google search about the message, might bring up some tech forums where the issue may have been discussed and fixed.

That's odd about the printer thing too, might be connected to the message but I can't say for sure.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-08-2013   #802 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Darn to more server problems. As to the other comp stuff, they're not really big deals so np. Thanks though!

Bleh, caught a cold. Haha, just saw and ad for Buckley's cough syrup. Bring on dem tissues!

Hope y'all're doing well though~

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

01-08-2013   #803 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Asdfghjkl

please fix the dcing. ._.

01-08-2013   #804 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

@Fluffy: wow o.o that song surprisingly fits the video quite well o.o//

OTL totally forgot to check forums since school started
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

01-08-2013   #805 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

Doing ok here, mainly been playing dmc4 on the computer. I'd really like to get a game pad to play it, but starting to get comfortable enough with the keyboard controls.

That said, this is the first time playing a dmc game on keyboard so I don't remember the keys for certain actions as well as I would on a ps2/3 controller. Couple programs I've used to try to get it working just didn't work, so going to aim for a 360 controller.

I'll probably check around for prices on controls before getting one.

01-08-2013   #806 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

I am seriously considering approaching and rewriting Astro's welcome thread, and want to update everyone on a new way to getting new people.

Other then that, YAY WEEKEND.

01-08-2013   #807 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Oh, is Astro active again? I should play. (Btw, feel free to kick Kitsch. I won't be playing her.)

Trying to finish up P4:G after neglecting it for 2 weeks. Almost at the last dungeon, just finishing up social links/filling out my compendium first. Thinking about attempting to max stat my Yoshitsune. At least max his strength, agility, and endurance, anyway. His current stats:

Hassou Tobi all day, everyday. Might rework some of his skills for that one secret boss, though. x;

01-09-2013   #808 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly not sure at this point, I've even played the idea of spamming invites to known players, but ehhhhh... .__. At the same time, I don't want the dirty underbelly of Fantasia within Astro either. /rolls Idk what I'm doing.

And exciting.

Tomorrow's the day off, probably gonna clean. :'D And think.

01-09-2013   #809 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

xD not sure about the idea of spamming invites, those get annoy sometimes u_u;
is Fantasia itself still fairly active?
*feels like it isn't probably because I'm not oAo;;*
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

01-09-2013   #810 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

not overly, there's people around but it's definitely not as active as it used to be from what I've seen.

Kinda agree on the spam invite thing, doubt that's what was meant though. Probably just sending an invite to ask if they want to join. XD

01-09-2013   #811 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

What Vis said. :< But ehhh... I never really liked that idea anyway.

So maint tonight. Felt like shit all day. Meh.

01-09-2013   #812 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

A maint tonight...just hoping they'll take care of the darn update error ~.~

Sorry your day off wasn't better Kani, here're some penguins! http://www.123rf.com/photo_9996124_c...ting-snow.html

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

01-09-2013   #813 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Penguinnnn <3

And LOL of the moment:

Bri: *equips Sludgling pet* Ewwww, your elephant made a big poo.
Kani: D; I fed it too much Taco Bell.
<< SERVER DISCONNECT >>

8D

01-09-2013   #814 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

the taco heavy diet must've caused too much load on the server, causing it to go down for maint? XD

funny thing is I had taco salad tonight.

On a completely different tangent, settled with just getting the legendary makai wars off of zetta since it felt like too much of a hassle to force the yoshi to be legendary. On the upgraded single pringer X fight and will probably want to work on my characters more before they stand a chance. Probably leveling the thief to steal his stuff better and working on my attackers (probably by leveling the makai wars on my main one) so they can take him down easily.

Then once i can do that, I'll definitely try to force the rarity on X's arcadia to legendary since I'll need that to get the best emblem in the game which will go a long way in helping with maxing characters out.

01-09-2013   #815 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sounds like a plan, Vis. o3o ~

I'm... doing a bit better. I made myself a new ava here. |D /loves Luka

I should go make a new one for my last.fm...

01-09-2013   #816 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Funny thing is, my only memory with actual elephants involves poo. When I was a kid, we went to the zoo while they were having some elephant show. All I recall is poop everywhere. And you know how kids are... "LOL IT POOPOO'D AGAIN! EWWWW!"

P.S. Tera is going free to play starting next month, for those of you who are interested.

01-09-2013   #817 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oooooo. That looks like such a pretty game, I might give it a try later down to road~

I also made a new Hunter Lawd. Idk I like gunnerfoxes that and reading Del's guide made me want to make another one.

01-10-2013   #818 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

-stares at the pink baby snake on Trickster's website-... It could look like an ice cream cone if you ignored the rest of the body.

01-10-2013   #819 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

LOL

Well, so much for the past two maints.

YAY GAME DERPING AGAIN

01-10-2013   #820 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

saw that XD

My dentist would probably be chewing me out right now, helped put stuff up in the attic which mainly consisted of lifting boxes. Most of the boxes weighed a crap ton and it's generally advised to rest/relax/take it easy/not do what I just did within the first 24 hours.

That said, did something similar last time when I had two extracted and I came out just fine from that. This time it was just one that had a curved root and a pretty nasty cavity coming in. Funny thing is I didn't feel a thing while it was being extracted, applying the numbing agent was what probably came the closest to maybe hurting and that wasn't bad at all.