ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2013   #781 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion
Guild: Astro Blitz

Just a tip about auslogics disk defrag: It won't work if you have under 10% free space left on your... hard drive (I think it is). Cleaned out some episodes of random stuff so it works now ... Looks like there're over 18k files to defrag o.o

Edit: Finished defrag, found out about ~300-400 junk files (don't remember the exact number) taking up ~2xx mb. That doesn't sound so bad and yay for a little more available space on the comp.

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

Last edited by Inspiration; 01-05-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2013   #782 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

ah, didn't know that since I tend to be pretty barebones with my computer. It's mainly a browser, a few games, some stuff like 7zip for certain file formats, and the upkeep stuff. Good to know though.

01-06-2013   #783 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Hahaha...packrattyness...it's mostly iDevice-related stuff.

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

01-06-2013   #784 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Game kept DCing this weekend... not very productive. :x

That and I've kept hitting min to near-min comps on some stuff too. I wonder if this is buggy, or it's just me... I'm more leaning towards me 'cause well.

01-06-2013   #785 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250

That is because you did not drink Aries's special white potion therefore Nate do not want to make your stuff hax xDDDD

01-06-2013   #786 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

.... Oh god. That sounded dirty.

01-06-2013   #787 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Eh. Sounds like Nate's being Nate as usual :/ Hope you get better comps next time Kani!

As for fluids, Poseidon also sometimes has white sauce hidden away in his treasure stashes as well. Wonder why he would need to store that away...

01-06-2013   #788 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

jeez aries even on the forums

01-06-2013   #789 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold

i'm amaze how you guy do not think white sauce can be like creamy base sauce, dirty minded girls tsk tsk tsk xDDD

01-06-2013   #790 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

/invade

01-06-2013   #791 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Hi L! Had the random thought that the drill (without the ears) could look like one of those ice cream cones (Drumsticks).

Creamy mushroom soup is good~ (Yep, enjoying the last day before class starts again)

01-06-2013   #792 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I agreee!!! but if you have it with a BIG FAT sausage coated with the sauce. It's scrumptious *drolll*

As for Nebula trying to penetrated into Astro's guild chat. In order for you to continue posting, you must provide us with a fee, and we do not wants your money,fuses nor equipment, so be creative =D

01-06-2013   #793 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

too bad the server had stability issues, still felt like I made some decent progress despite it. 26ish or so levels before my glad can use his maiden mace and accessory, fused the mace to my chain sword to since I like how it looks with my buff's current gear.

Probably won't bother with hat/shield since I like my hp hat and I just can't seem to let go of the gls despite the dp/hp improvement ditching it would bring. XD

Since the server's been derping, mainly been playing disgaea 4 and trying to work on land of carnage prep. Quite a bit of save scumming involved since there's lots of random factors involved, I don't really mind that though.

01-06-2013   #794 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyy101
I agreee!!! but if you have it with a BIG FAT sausage coated with the sauce. It's scrumptious *drolll*

As for Nebula trying to penetrated into Astro's guild chat. In order for you to continue posting, you must provide us with a fee, and we do not wants your money,fuses nor equipment, so be creative =D
I kidnapped Winny! She is held in the same room as me!
So.. You had better let me keep posting or... I will not release her.

Yeah, drills without handles look like icecream.

I have wondered why Caballa Island does not look like a giant golfcourse.

01-06-2013   #795 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

ariesiloveyou

L <3!~~ Maybe because that would've been Pangya? :O

SO TIRED. CRAP. /falls over

01-07-2013   #796 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kekeke, nani your new sprite in the signature look really cute, if only i can make my character wear a kimono or a yukata =(

I just finish my morning work out, my whole is sore...

-Take Nani Hax chrome and a little of her wits to save Winny-

01-07-2013   #797 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Thanks. Rydia made my gifs~~

And LOL D:

And hehehehehehe I am a bad qurl. A very very bad qurl. <3

Last edited by Sakurah; 01-07-2013 at 10:51 AM.

01-07-2013   #798 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

More odd computer things!~
Spoiler!

Really did go to sleep much too late last night (this morning) and must alter that for tomorrow's 8 am class ... New resolution: Sleep earlier! (Though that'll probably end up relatively close to the same times as before, since classes mostly start later this semester...)

Yum, fish, rice, and corn sauce.

Added: Was listening to a song on YouTube and happened to glance right, random Chinese Trickster video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvpEBpJCq8

Last edited by Inspiration; 01-07-2013 at 08:39 PM.

01-07-2013   #799 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

D: Awwww, the video seemed to be a little sad. </3 Maybe very nostalgic. PS: I love the sig, Fluffy. <3333

Mmmmmmm beer-battered fish.

01-08-2013   #800 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

/Eaten by Kani and Nari's Tumblrs, then old screenies took the rest