ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-29-2012   #741 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Suppose to snow here. Again. =___=; I hate snow and I hate ice even more.

ATTENTION FANTASIAN PLAYERS:

Gems n Bits are back and putting those overpriced ore vendors out of their misery. You're welcome. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2012   #742 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

You spoil us. Fantasia is just not the same without GnB. ♥

12-30-2012   #743 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I know. =(

It appears that I can only boot four clients at the same time without the computer going all "I HATE YOU" on me. One of the GnBers will be a rotate-er. =D The only thing I don't really want to rotate in is rare ore and would be preferred to be asked and negotiate on it.

I am not sure how the Tech/Tap vendor would work out but if she can barely hold enough, I'd like to see her get plvlled (paid service of course).

I'm just glad I'm able to multi-client again at all. @_@ b

12-30-2012   #744 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

haven't been on for a bit, lots of games to go through mainly.

Got to rent Bayonetta, it's pretty fun but I'm playing it unpatched since the ps3's ability to update/get data off the internet is horrible. Thankfully the system's internet connection can be turned off, otherwise I'd likely still be waiting to play. Usually ends up saying stuff like 1703 minutes to go while being at 0%. That said, the unpatched version doesn't seem as bad as people make it out to be.

Other than that, disgaea 4 and some other games to cover, I'm in the post game with it but that's pretty far from completion for a disgaea game.

12-30-2012   #745 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

o3o feeling much better now, hopefully I'll be completely normal by tmrw morning xD since I'll be having a new years eve party with friends >3>

>.< I've never been able to multi-client D: probably because my computer's old...but once I start up that second client it's lag like no tomorrow +freeze
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

12-30-2012   #746 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I noticed, Vis. D: Y U NO SEE ME ANYMOAR. </3 Nah I'm kidding, I'd rather you enjoy your presents. =D

And good to see you're okay, Yukiiiii. =D

Anyone doing anything for New Year's? Gonna work a little bit for me and then just probably derp around online. Yeeeeeep. And working on various weapons, got a 3s near-max DP Req. Crystal Shield that I'm pretty inclined to work on. 8D

12-31-2012   #747 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Well, I'm hitting the gym early today, then gonna get ready to tonight. Nothing special, just a few close friends from Uni, will go out during midnight for the fireworks. I'll stay over at their place then come back home in the morning, then it's programming hell all over again ...Y_Y

12-31-2012   #748 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

probably just the usual thing of sitting around and treating it like any other day here. XD

12-31-2012   #749 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough

for the first time ever i'll have friends over for new years and wont have to spend the eve alone ;w;
lol I guess new years isn't exactly celebrated xD

12-31-2012   #750 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I never really got to hang out with friends on the New Year's and my family's usually doing their own things, so I'm gonna be alone for the most part.

But probably not online. XD;;

12-31-2012   #751 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

o.o on a random note, kani do you regularly change the gif in your sig or is it some kind of automatic image rotation?

12-31-2012   #752 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

would guess it auto rotates, changed when I refreshed the page.

Finally got dmc4 installed on my computer, still a bit more set up before I'm ready to play it though. It's playable with a keyboard but a ps3 control feels much better.

12-31-2012   #753 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah, I used a rotation tool for my gifs. More neater this way instead of the army.

/emoisemoemoemoemo on New Year's? Yep. /emos in a corner

01-01-2013   #754 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Think an appointment is coming up for me to get another wisdom tooth extracted soon, getting one pulled last time wasn't too bad. Got some pain killers to help ease the pain and think I ended up using a grand total of one or two.

Main thing that's kind of a hassle is trying to keep food to one side of your mouth while the extraction site is healing. Have to avoid drinking out of straws for a couple weeks too to avoid dry socket.

Worst part is probably rinsing with warm salt water, very hard to keep it in your mouth to rinse with.

On a trickster related note, got a maiden queen accessory to the point it'll be able to fully replace one of my current ones for the glad, so that's nice. XD

01-01-2013   #755 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Ouuuuuuch. x-x That really sucks, Shane. (again) Best of luck in the recovery process. D: Celebrate the end WITH CAEK. <3

Okay, so my mood lifted a bit better, just my mom said something and I took it literally and got all /upset about it. Nothing new. :/ I'll live, today's just another day, get back to business.

One thing I've learned about wigs for dolls, may it be BJD, Dollfie or Pullips: when you see a wig you want, that color you want, not in the style you want. You see a wig in an awesome/lovely cut and style... but doesn't have the color you want. :'D Some of my OCs, y u gaiz have weird and complicated hair? </3

01-01-2013   #756 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Nah, it's not really that bad. Tooth being pulled is just a wisdom tooth starting to develop a cavity, so nothing important really.

Having it pulled is much more comfortable than it developing a full blown cavity and then eating something sweet. Good comparison would be some minor grinding for the former versus the tooth being stabbed with a cold sharp knife or something along those lines, it's an intense stinging sensation that lasts a good 5 or 10 minutes at the least for the latter.

good to hear your in a better mood and that sounds like it could get annoying with the dolls. XD

01-01-2013   #757 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I see, I see. :'D

Well, I got about six more dolls to go and by the time payday hits, another doll for the buying list~ Just a few more months... +-+!

01-02-2013   #758 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

x.x thinking of getting a new laptop mainly for digital art, gaming and school work, any suggestions on what's good @-@? I'm so clueless about these things D: I do like vaio based on their looks though.

01-03-2013   #759 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

I had alright luck with an hp one, I just burned the fan out from overuse. I"m better suited to desk tops just because of how long I can spend on one.

want to say it lasted at least 2 or 3 years, can't recall though.

01-03-2013   #760 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I kind of have a negative view of hps due to well..my dad used 2 hp laptops and the first one died out pretty quickly while the second one has got to be the slowest thing ever u_u

Ideally I'd like to keep whatever I get for 3 years at least hopefully..xD and ya it'd probably on and used for most of the time.