ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2012   #681 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
Can I do it later? D:
Haha, sure!

Oh, wonder if we could fast track another char on the same acc that got fast tracked before. Though with Gameguard...tis just another (dear) memory for now.

It's midweek! What're y'alls plans for the rest of this week and the next?

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2012   #682 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Think you can, believe it was mentioned somewhere in the announcement that if you fast tracked previously you can do it again this time as well.

Playing catch up with my class mostly, got a couple of exercises set up already. Just need to tweak them to get them working right.

Far as next week, no clue, next Monday is my last meeting for this class. I'll probably arrange to sign up for a spring class I suppose, it's getting close to Christmas so I should try to get it done earlier.

Forgot that I also have a dentist appointment next week, mainly just teeth cleaning I think. Not too worried about going, the dentist and cleaner are both nice.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 12-06-2012 at 12:18 AM.

12-06-2012   #683 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

I'll start logging on tomorrow for FT and maybe a few other things, so don't be surprised if I'm suddenly there. XD If anyone does log on... ;o;

Got over being sick (mostly) and today's my Friday. Woo-hoo!!

12-06-2012   #684 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of

I might try to get on later this weekend or Monday, I don't really feel like it today and I'll probably be too busy Friday. I can finally advance my Jewelian sheep! I forgot why I couldn't before, I think it was because I thought she'd still be too weak even in 3rd to farm items for my buff who I ending up advancing instead or something(I hope I'm remembering right gah)

One of the hotels around here was having some sort of Christmas tree showcase donated by different companies last night, there were so many unique designs!

Started reading a playthrough of Dangan Ronpa too, its pretty intense and also the story is interesting and addictive and a lot of varied characters too WOWw its hard to stop help

12-06-2012   #685 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swadloon
One of the hotels around here was having some sort of Christmas tree showcase donated by different companies last night, there were so many unique designs!
Sounds like something done at one of the malls we have here, it's pretty neat and about the only thing interesting at that mall though. It's pretty much a vacant lot with two or three clothing stores every other time of the year.

Think the last time fast track was around I made a water/something/light wiz on jewel, I forget if it was elec or wind, just remember getting the stuff for light shield and soh.

12-06-2012   #686 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Probably gonna need to patch a lot of files. @.@ But am gonna log on and probably gonna play logon-logoff game. XD Also need to decide whom I'm gonna advance as well.

I did end up getting sick. LAME.

12-06-2012   #687 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

D: stay warm and sleep lots!! get better soon!
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

12-07-2012   #688 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh, I'm trying. ^^ Haven't zonked out yet for some reason or another, more like hungry. D: Raman noodle time~

And thus far, I've advanced my Dark Lord and Water/Electric Soul Master in TO. Working on my Water/Wind one as I'm typing. So really the only chars that are left are my Wind/Earth Soul Master and my Wizard hybrid. Yeeeeee.

12-07-2012   #689 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Get well soon Kani! Also +2 for the army and 3 more in the reserves :O

Got a bio lab to do where temperature is supposed to be taken every hour from 6 am-12 am, then 3 am and 6 am the next day. Forget that :/ Just gonna stay up til 3 since it IS the weekend and then take care of the other stuff during the weekend.

Got update fails on top of Gameguard, guess it's a big poke to study for bio /been doing the notes today and will continue over the weekend.

Now 2 1/4h to go til 3!

12-08-2012   #690 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

have the final mostly set up, just have to do a bit of debugging to get it compiling right and then see if the logic works.

Other than that, mostly just need to do some minor fixes on other assignments.

12-08-2012   #691 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Got my wind/water Soulie~ And I'm rehauling the guild to make room for new blood. > Our staff will stay the same unless someone asks to step down? D:

And don't risk your computer to log into TO if it poses the risk to mess it up. D:

12-08-2012   #692 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Yep, got it^^~ No time for it right now anyway and don't wanna mess up the comp. Six days to go...x.x.

Feelin better Kani?

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

12-08-2012   #693 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Most likely not going to. Morrowind and finishing up assignments have been eating my time, mostly the former to be totally honest though. Finishing up Bloodmoon, going to probably do Tribunal next.

Bloodmoon's final dungeon is a pretty nice change of pace too, my current character usually steam rolls through mostly anything with an almost hilarious amount of ease and the final dungeon of the main quest in Bloodmoon actually had me trying to weaken enemies instead of just brute forcing them to death.

Not using any self enchanted gear for a somewhat more difficult experience I guess, though that isn't saying much. A very good chunk of the pre-made unique/artifact items in the game are absurdly good.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 12-08-2012 at 04:55 PM.

12-08-2012   #694 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

x.x I'm too lazy to get new chars to 30 to qualify for FT ;A;

Debating on whether I want to log in....or wait a few month and qualify for welcome back event.
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

12-08-2012   #695 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Ahhhh FT is back already? Wow.

I would go in and FT my racoon or something, but I'm using a new computer and I'm not going to download the whole game for it o3o

Rusty Hearts is amazing btw. It's too bad I'm probably the biggest noob ever, and have embarrassed myself with my noobiness a thousand times already.

12-08-2012   #696 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I GOT PULLIP MERL TODAY. SHE IS SO PRETTY. I think Batman likes her.

Seven more dolls to go... @_@

Oh and I won $7 from the Powerball. Not bad I guess?

12-09-2012   #697 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Hm, Rusty Hearts looks kinda interesting, might check it out over the winter break.

Merl does look pretty, maybe a picture of them all when Kani completes the collection?

$7 can get you...6 different things from the dollar store :O Or get put toward other stuff :3

12-09-2012   #698 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Fast track.. yeah.. they brought it back really fast. @_@ I wonder why.

Kani must have a big Pullip collection. o: And wooo~ grats on winning 7$! xD

On a random note, I've started playing TERA again. Finally got my berserker to cap after months of stalling. Definitely my favorite melee class.
Spoiler!

also I have this weird addiction to picross/nonograms ._.

12-09-2012   #699 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Downloading the DmC demo on my ps3. Going to try approaching it with an open mind, don't really care for the reboot Dante's appearance and the attitudes seem a bit out of character compared to what I'm used to. With that being said, it's a reboot and as long as the game play is good (the reason I would think most people play dmc games) the way the characters look and act is a minor detail.

EDIT: played the demo, overall I enjoyed it but it could stand some improvements.

Thoughts in the spoiler, I might add more. I played it on the hardest default difficulty, then replayed on the hardest difficulty available in the demo:

Spoiler!

Other than that, tomorrow's my last day of class so that's nice.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 12-09-2012 at 09:27 PM.

12-09-2012   #700 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I guess 10 is considerable so far, especially given the cost, but my collection is yet to be completed. +-+;; And I still got eyechips and new wigs to buy too. And CLOTHES. =D

So I got all 16 SCs for Jackie... but I'm far done from IDing. D'oh!