ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2012   #661 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

doing alright here, java course wrapping up with me kind of procrastinating on it as usual, still have a pretty decent grade in there though and there's surprisingly people in the class procrastinating worse than I do. XD

Mainly just been playing some NIS games, pretty much done with makai kingdom as I've beat the strongest extra boss, so not as much reason to grind anymore other than higher numbers and better gear. Started on disgaea 2 but looks like it's going to start off relatively slow. XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2012   #662 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyale
Oh snap, it's Mikaaaaaa. Rusty Hearts, huh? Doesn't Kani play that, as well?
Yeeeep~! That's where I found it. bahaha.

And PERSONA!! ASDFGHJKL AMAZING GAME FFSFSFSFS BUYITBUYITBUYIT

11-29-2012   #663 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Rusty Hearts is <3! It lags on me a lot tho. ;x I've been mostly hitting up my 360, because. Jade Empire. NOSTALGIA. Goddammit, Bioware, why is there not a Jade Empire 2? >:|

lol Yeah, all the screenshots Miu and some of my old friends on Tumblr post of Persona is tempting me to want the games. XD

Ariiiiiiiiies. ;o; I miss you too, hon. <3

I still miss Trickster. Still too lazy/unwilling to log on. :'D

So, I took apart my Miku Hatsune Pullip's head and found that her eyechips can be modded the same way I did with my SDCC Batman Taeyang. :O I'm trying to think of how I want to customize them while I'm trying to fix her rat's nest of a hair. TOO MUCH HAIR, WHY GOOD IDEA, GROOVE? :x

Planning on getting this bad boy next: Pullip Style

11-29-2012   #664 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Phew, finally back. The wireless internet had been out for a week or so and iTunes has managed to have over 40 app updates in that time. They're gearing up for Christmas!

Totally agree with this Questionable Content T-shirt: TopatoCo: All My Vices Shirt

Bio Test! (The one with the 1 1/4 inch pile of flash cards)
Spoiler!

Vis: Oh, the Disgaea sounds a little like Aurum Blade (it's an app). There's a tower and there are certain levels where you can get different guardians.

Kani: Yay, it's time for a break! Also, that Pullip looks...quite feminine ~o.o~ The jacket's nice though

Hyale: Haha, that Teddie guy is so round and like a bear

Mika: Enjoying Rusty Hearts?

*SHOULD* get back to essay...maybe a couple more minutes first (read: hours). Later guys^^

11-29-2012   #665 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

sounds like the test went pretty well which is good to hear.

Not sure how to describe nippon ichi games other than a sort of time sink where the player can get huge numbers, max level is 9,999 and stat caps are generally 99,999,999 with huge top end damage numbers if you decide to take the time to set it up.

Thing is, a single character can hit level 9,999 many times over by reincarnating as a level 1 and getting bonus stats based off of their prior level, max reincarnation level is 186,000 based off of what guides are saying, so a character will go from 1 to 9999 about 19 times for maxed out bonus points to add to his or her stats.

Spoiler!

For example, Adell in my disgaea 3 game tends to do about 3.1 bil or so with his strongest single target skill on average, 800 mil on the low end mainly due to it being fire based and having enemy resist get in the way. If I decided to put an enemy to sleep and break their fire resist, along with having him equipped with an ability that does 100% more damage to sleeping enemies, that can raise to about 13 bil with him completely buffed. If you search disgaea videos on youtube, there are some showing damage up in the high trillions. XD

Last edited by ShinMegami; 12-01-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: added a few more details, put in spoiler because they're sort of wall o' textish

11-29-2012   #666 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

o.o fluffy you are such a smart cookie! grats ! xD sounds like the work really paid off
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

11-30-2012   #667 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Grats, Fluffy~ Well done. o3o And lol pictures usually don't do the dolls justice. XD That and he's gonna be one of the many dolls that'll be rechipped and rewigged, I just hope that helps make him more masculine.

Now that I'm fully rested... it's cleaning haus time. XD;

11-30-2012   #668 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Hey guys, received a link from a friend about this gaming bundle: The Humble THQ Bundle (pay what you want and help charity). Check it out (note: lots of first-person shooter games inside)

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-30-2012   #669 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

saw that, looks pretty nice. Although there's only a couple games I might be slightly interested in trying. Unfortunately, I'm broke as usual but do like how it's set up.

12-01-2012   #670 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Humble Bundles are always sweet. Passed on this one though since I'm not really into those type of games.

For those that enjoy the Persona games and haven't read any of the hiimdaisy comics, I highly recommend them. (They're kind of jumbled up, for the Persona 4 comics, start with the p4comic1 file and so on, obviously Dx). Someone even dubbed them, which turned out pretty well. xD It's a shame she stopped writing them, though. Oh right, they're full of spoilers from the games in case you haven't played them.

She also did some comics from other games (Ace Attorney, Layton, Metal Gear Solid, Mario, etc) as well, but I can't seem to find them. Dx

Last edited by Hyale; 12-01-2012 at 11:24 AM.

12-01-2012   #671 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bwahaha, the views on this thread are over 9000! Ahem. Spent most of the day procrastinating with Yu-gi-oh: the Abridged Series. Now, to make more flash cards! (Probably)

Last edited by Inspiration; 12-01-2012 at 04:08 PM.

12-03-2012   #672 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

should probably knock out some of my assignments this week, have an alright grade in the class so far but need to submit some stuff still. Final probably won't be too hard, it's a deck shuffling game basically.

12-03-2012   #673 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Go Vis, kick that procrastination! Creating a deck-shuffling game sounds cool

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

12-03-2012   #674 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration
Go Vis, kick that procrastination!
Can I do it later? D:

Yeah, the deck shuffling game should be neat once I get it running. It basically checks user input for the cards suit and number. (1 for ace, 11 for jack, 12 for queen, and 13 for king.) Then randomizes the deck for the next guess, have to use a java command called shuffle for it.

12-03-2012   #675 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they're bringing back Fast Track. I KNEW IT.

Yay, that means I can FT some of my mages. And more chars in Jewelia.

And then not log back on again. Or whenever I feel like it. Sounds right.

12-04-2012   #676 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Yeah, fast track can be sort of nice for making mules and other characters to mess with.

That said, a bit silly seeing a few 130s around complaining about how desert beach's drop rate is horrible (every monster doesn't drop an item, this game is too hard) 8D

Dunno about the game being on its last legs though, according to various sources the game has been dying for 5 to 6 years or so if I recall. I'll admit it was less active before I went on hiatus due to game guard, it's really more just them shooting themselves in the foot (which they can be pretty good at) with a garbage security tool. Removing game guard would probably cause at least a few people to come back.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 12-04-2012 at 10:24 AM.

12-04-2012   #677 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

lol Yeah, people keep calling that the game'll die for those amount of years.

At least the GMs acknowledged what's going on, just that the Gameguard thing itself is out of their hands unless their bosses say something... which that'll probably mean that the only time they'll admit re-adding Gameguard was a bad idea is when either Hell freezes over or they notice their pocketbooks taking a hit.

12-04-2012   #678 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, sadly most of the GMs don't have much power to change anything from what I've heard since they're mainly moderators. Think a few of them fill more than that position since it's such a small company. Huge chance I'm wrong though, just going based off something I remember hearing. Hopefully it ends up being the latter though.

Remember someone mentioning it could be a contract deal as well, where they have to deal with using game guard for x amount of time , so their hands might be tied even then.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 12-04-2012 at 01:55 PM.

12-04-2012   #679 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

That FT was definitely back waaay faster than I expected...it has only been three month lol. but that totally destroyed my plan of having the account that my soul master's on wait and qualify for welcome back event, but I guess yay for getting a third job lion there holding a place.

About contract for game guard, can't they just...continue with the contract and pay the company but just don't use it D:? I mean what does game guard care as long as they get the money?
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

12-04-2012   #680 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Not entirely sure how that would work, sgi and game guard might be under an exclusivity agreement or maybe sgi only has enough to funds to use game guard.

Just guessing mostly, not sure what the situation with game guard is other than it being clunky and annoying for trickster.

Messing around with Morrowind again, not really sure what character to play though as they tend to end up being a master of all trades rather than a specific class because of how I play. (I tend to be a bit of a power gamer without giving it much of a second thought. Morrowind kind of lends itself to that fashion too, the game is absolutely brutal on a fresh, untrained character.)

Typical start is getting alchemy up for funds, once I've got steady income, go to trainers and try to max out endurance asap, same with intelligence since it's covered by alchemy. Reasoning is as far as I know, intelligence (not sure here) and endurance aren't retroactive, so every level that goes by where endurance isn't capped the character loses out on a good chunk of health.