ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2012   #621 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity
Sadly, I always think of ideas and theories. A lot. @-@ Food does get somewhere inbetween tho. Or video games. Half the time I get distracted. XD;
Sounds about right, there's a lot of stuff that derails the train of thought pretty fast without much notice. Mostly the same as yours in my case, computer counts as well of course. XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2012   #622 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Asdhjklkjhfdsasnfkldjnlsdkf

im coming back because im getting a new computer and throwing out my crusty netbook and i miss you guys and im boredish and there is nothing you can do about it.

Maybe next week or something. When the computer comes.

11-15-2012   #623 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Ehhhhhh unless everyone left already.

I guess I'll just play Skyrim. o3o;

WAIT GAME GUARD?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by Mikayo; 11-15-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Maybe there was none

11-15-2012   #624 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

:O Yay, it's Mika! Welcome back! Unfortunately, Gameguard was re-implemented on TO so a large part (read: most) of the guild has not been logging in. Therefore, POST HERE MORE!

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-15-2012   #625 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

I would love to post some more too~!
But Uni first and CST (Computer Science and Technology) is hard as shnitz~!
They've been giving us assignments at troll level ~!
"Oh you have an assignment to deliver in 2 days? Make mine tomorrow~! Trolololol~! "
So I'm going under for this week and the other T.T
Programming kinda fun, but we're moving quite fast recently @.@ , went from lists, to structures and now to classes in just a week~! >.<

OH and btw, I can not has tasty food ~! T^T , has to work out and keep a diet~!

11-15-2012   #626 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

Good luck and yeah programming can go pretty fast. That said, it's very rewarding to finally get something up and running correctly.

Big problem for me is still arrays and some of the stuff that can be done with classes, which is unfortunately a large part of it from the way it looks, I'm getting by alright though but think I'll focus on the more system security focused courses for a bit.

11-16-2012   #627 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Ermehged MIKAAAAA <3 Yeah, lady, post here more. D: Trickster is kinda made of balls atm 'cause of Gayguard.

I seriously can't wait to go home. @____@;; And apparently my PS2 is not working...? Fluuuuuuuuff!!

11-16-2012   #628 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ah D:

mine is mostly just touchy, disk tray like to pop up a tiny bit by itself and it has trouble reading memory cards mostly. Just means that I usually stick to one game for a bit if it reads the card.

Kind of randomly started playing disgaea 3 again too and the stats get kind of silly.

The primary character I use has slightly under 60 mil in his attack stat and his speed is setting around 72 or 73 milish, before I forget to mention it, this is just with his gear, he's not buffed or anything that I'm aware of other than being transmigrated quite a bit. XD

a team of 8 cheerleaders (which raise ally stats by 5% while they're on the board) caps the speed without buffing him further than the natural buff if I remember right, boosts the attack to ~84 mil.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 11-16-2012 at 10:43 AM.

11-16-2012   #629 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
Think I'll focus on the more system security focused courses for a bit.
Brilliant! Create a new program to replace Gameguard

Also, hehe, Vis has a team of eight cheerleaders following him around? Sounds like Kani's harem is catching on!

Boo for the PS2 not working Kani, hope it works again!

Phew, finally this week is done @.@ It was a long week. Now all the assignments
that were due this week are in and next week is a lighter load. Now time to take a nap! (Well, packing to head home for the weekend)

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-16-2012   #630 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Brilliant! Create a new program to replace Gameguard
Dunno if there'd be a need to, based off of what I've read there's plenty of anti hack tools that are far better but we just kind of got stuck with game guard to deal with D:

Mainly for the stat boosting and a 20% boost to crit ability, trying for the 10 bil damage trophy which is somewhat tough to get without the hero prinny dlc. There's reverse healing too, but kind of want to try to get it with normal damage. XD

Came really close with a decent stationary bonus, 800 mil off but should be easier now because adell's 75% fire resist was mysteriously missing yesterday but came back today, without a stationary bonus and with some minor set up he can pull in the 6 bil range.

Not really sure what the classes consist of but I'd think it's mostly just information with things like firewalls, system directories, and the operating system overall.

unrelated edit: heard hostess went out of business, going to be kind of weird not seeing stuff like twinkies anymore.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 11-17-2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: just some extra stuff

11-18-2012   #631 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

*got too lazy to read through everything*
actually..now that I glance the posts over...they sound very..technical o.o
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

11-18-2012   #632 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Summary time!
Mika's back, Astos' buried under piles of uni computer homework, Kani's PS2 wasn't working (hope it is now) and Vis can do epic damage.

On the way to see the car repair people yesterday, passed a car that was doing an impression of an upside down turtle in a ditch :<

Making more flashcards for the test on Friday, this pile won't be as large as the one for bio but...need to start bio's third pile soon :x

11-18-2012   #633 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Good luck on the test. ^^

Heard of another car accident, guess someone's jeep rolled and somehow got split 3 ways, needless to say the jeep was totaled. The driver was flung out but he amazingly only had some minor bruises.

Far as disgaea 3 goes, I reset adell a few times for some more aptitude from class world runs. Sitting at 62 mil or so attack and 78 mil or so on speed unbuffed. I'd probably be able to get the 10 bil damage trophy without much trouble, but I keep forgetting to brave heart to buff his attack up to the cap I think. XD

Funny thing is, as far as I know, there's no reason to have a character capable of doing 10 bil outside of getting the trophy. Think enemy hp caps out at around 400 milish from what I've read.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 11-18-2012 at 03:37 PM.

11-18-2012   #634 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus. Vis. O____o;; I can't imagine how that driver managed to survive. Probably got the devil's luck.

And hai, Yukiiiiii <3

And finally, YAY I'M HOME OMG. ;o;

But... one of the dogs. Oh man, I am so done with him. e-e Not totally his fault tho, he's blind, deaf, old and not too bright. I went to bed early last night. About 2:30 in the morning he starts barking his head off, admist pacing. Totally drove me up the wall and pissed me off. e-e I tried letting him out, didn't work. He just wouldn't settle down and I didn't know what to do and had a mini meltdown. :< So I said "fluff it", got dressed out of my night shirt, packed some things, got my keys and phone and left the grandparent's house to walk down to my house just so I could sleep. =x=

I have the capacity to be one of the meanest folks if something interrupts my sleep. This was no exception. But it's all over, thank god, I'm now happily at home~ But long work week is gonna be... oh jesus.

11-19-2012   #635 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
Funny thing is, as far as I know, there's no reason to have a character capable of doing 10 bil outside of getting the trophy. Think enemy hp caps out at around 400 milish from what I've read.
Of course there is! It kills the monster, its respawn and leaves the third one half dead. (The numbers also make people go O.O at a screenie or when they see the screen) -Googles it and spots a penguin!-

Welcome back Kani ^^. Sorry to hear your sleep was cut short, what days do you have work this week? Catch some Zzzs in between :x

Recently saw a quote from somewhere, it ran something like "Those who say they hate drama often cause it." Thoughts?

Also, Twinkies:http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/t...to-mediation-1. Who knew they sold $68 worth of them @.@

Last edited by Inspiration; 11-19-2012 at 03:01 PM.

11-19-2012   #636 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

No day offs this week. =D I'm the only one with that schedule too. I'll probably live and trust me, I will definitely take it easy whenever I can~ Pay is gonna be sweet. *3* I can maybe buy a more expensive Taeyang I've been eyeing.

The drama quote? Very true. =3= Of course it depends on the person.

And yeah... I also read a story that Hostess might not be totally poofed, the judge ordered the company to mediate with the union and work out a deal apparently. It could go either way, personally I'm not too affected by it. Was never much of a Hostess fan. ;x

11-20-2012   #637 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Hungry after seeing this holiday: National Salami Day! (Was looking for national salary data for a project but Google mentioned food). For more on Salami Day, here's a link! Salami Day: September 7th - Salami Day, September 7th

What kind of processed meat are you? http://www.ptocheia.net/quizzes/quiz.php?quiz=meat >D I'z bacon!

Wow, crazy ep of Criminal Minds, talk about way too much violent gaming. Guess it was partly inspired by Battle Royale, Hunger Games and mainly God of War.

Last edited by Inspiration; 11-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.

11-20-2012   #638 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

got spam on the processed meat thing. XD

far as hostess goes, I like some of their stuff, it's just a bit too pricey for me to get very often. Think my favorite snack like that is actually made by little debbie.

[rest of this is just some rambling about disgaea 3]

Finally got around to getting the 10 bil damage trophy, ~13 bil damage on a sleeping resist broken enemy (-99% fire) using adell's vulcan blaze attack (deals fire damage based off of attack stat) with an ability that increases damage to sleeping enemies by 100%. Had enough of a boost to get adell's attack stat to 99,999,999. In other words, getting that damage isn't exactly practical. XD

I'll probably switch his ability back to a 15% all around boost to physical damage skills, much more useful, granted not really needed with the damage he can dish out.

[/disgaea 3 ramble]

Last edited by ShinMegami; 11-20-2012 at 09:03 PM.

11-21-2012   #639 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

So my younger brother got a tattoo today. Got the Thing smashing through the brick walls yelling "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!" which as a semi-comic geek makes me smile. And now for some reason I want a Dark Phoenix tattoo. ._.

Still alive, just... tired! Very tired. I did enhance one of my dolls' stock chips tho and I'm very happy with them. :>

11-22-2012   #640 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

I'm a hotdog. Lol.

Sup guys! Happy turkey day! Or Thursday, if you don't celebrate that. xD Any special plans for the day? Hitting up any black Friday sales? Me, I'll probably go into a food coma after dinner tonight. I'll be heading to New Orleans tomorrow.

In other news, I've got Persona 4 Golden, so that'll be a nice time sink for me. Weeee~