ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-08-2012   #601 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

PS: Not all cats suck. <3 And this is coming from a predominately dog person.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-09-2012   #602 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity
Yes, I had a very bad day.
Sorry to hear that Kani, time to wind down a little bit? Oh, is your stomach feeling better as well?

Miu seems to really like cats . Like I've said, it'll probably be a dog but they're cute too <overload of cat pics from Google> and I like the Maine Coons /now wondering what type aunt's cat is.

Now it really is time to start making the flash cards for bio (said that like a week ago ^^; ) but need to go out to get some groceries sometime over the weekend. One slice of bread, a big bag of carrot sticks, a box of cereal and a bottle of iced tea left!

11-10-2012   #603 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gut's ended up feeling better, just that the influx of a-hole customers will only continue to grow~ =3=

Hmmm... is being too idealistic a bad thing? Is a dream ever too big? Such life's questions and desires in the brainpot today.

11-11-2012   #604 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Quote:
Hmmm... is being too idealistic a bad thing? Is a dream ever too big? Such life's questions and desires in the brainpot today.
Nah ~! No dream is ever to big, just depends on how much your willing to work to achieve it. ^u^

11-11-2012   #605 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Hmmm... is being too idealistic a bad thing? Is a dream ever too big?
In my opinion, there are a lot of good things that have come out of dreams and ideals, such as the Terry Fox Foundation, Free the Children, and Red Cross. Think one example of the dream gone wrong is the dictator, the phrase "paving the way to hell with good intentions" comes to mind. Guess the summary is: dream but don't forget to be realistic about its implementation. Oh, and it shouldn't hurt other people in the process.

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-11-2012   #606 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Pretty much what's already been said, no harm in starting small either since it can help your motivation and keep you from putting it off.

Not really sure on idealism though, I kind of like to stay rational but that's just how my brain works I guess, not that there's anything wrong with ideal situations coming up.

11-11-2012   #607 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

FINALLY done making flash cards, there're a lot @.@. A pile for each subject and there're five piles. Admittedly, each pile is roughly 1/4 of an inch tall but bleh, lots of writing. Need to go through them again tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday before the test. - 3- b Putting the nervous, muscular and skeletal systems to use while writing this!

11-11-2012   #608 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

good luck on the test.

Instructor went ahead and opened up the rest of our assignments to do when we can. Think this might be my last programming class though since I just can't seem to get into it as much as I figured I would. Syntax mainly being the biggest issue, I understand how to solve the problems but have trouble making the compiler understand what I want it to do if that makes sense. XD

Knowledge is still nice to have but going to see what the IT based classes are like, they seem useful and it's still a way to work with computers.

11-12-2012   #609 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Feels weird getting re-use to WinXP. :'D

So I'm at my grandparents' for the week. Got plenty of stuff to do to occupy my time if needed. 8D

11-12-2012   #610 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

I'd probably feel the same about windows 7 or 8 or whenever they come out with 9. (honestly doesn't feel like 7 has been out long, 3 years or so from a quick glance at Wikipedia.) Newest computer here is vista while the old one is XP.

That said, I wouldn't mind trying to mess with Linux eventually just to see what it's like. XD

11-12-2012   #611 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Fan-tucking-fastic~ Rear-ended the day before the bio test (no innuendo jokes plox ) -.- Eh. W/e, will take care of it during tomorrow's 4h gap between classes. Finished the bio assignment, did pretty well on it . Time for more review and thanks Vis, for the gl.

Last edited by Inspiration; 11-12-2012 at 07:18 PM.

11-13-2012   #612 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

A new day, a new post! Unfortunately, it's a double. Oh well - 3- Phew, tired after bio test. Upon open it, it was like, uh oh, WHAT IS THIS D:. Got through it though, hope it went decently :x

Went to the collision reporting center today, it's much easier to find during the day rather than night time. Didn't know what to expect, but suspect I've been watching too many law enforcement shows xD; Criminal Minds and The Mentalist in particular. So the report's filed and now to wait for the insurance.

Random question of the day: What is your favourite food? (Also, is there any particular reason why you like it, besides yumminess?)

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-13-2012   #613 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

^That sucks (about the accident. x_x) Hope you fared well on your test. :<

As for favorite food, I don't particularly have any. If I had to pick based on something I can eat often.. probably pho? Or chao ga, maybe. Though, I think favorites are meant to be enjoyed sparingly. Lol.

11-13-2012   #614 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

I like a lot of junk food ;A; the fattyness just tastes too good in a big chomp
but if putting tastes aside..I guess rice O: since it's like staple food, and I eat it pretty much every meal (excluding breakfast) and I have to eat it with my side dishes or it feels awkward >.<
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

11-13-2012   #615 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryuki
I like a lot of junk food ;A; the fattyness just tastes too good in a big chomp
same here XD

If I had to pick a specific food though, pizza is probably up there since there's lots of things that can be done with it to keep it from getting too repetitive.

11-14-2012   #616 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I like pepperoni pizza! *q* Tho' honestly I like a lot of things. Namely bad things. Ohoho.

My grandparents have a few bad ass speaker sets, namely on the computers. *-* And yay, day off!

Sorry to hear about what happened, Fluffy. D: Hope it gets resolved~

I still kinda miss Trickster, but not enough for me to come back. ;x Also excited for pay day next week, new Pullip/Taeyang doll! Too bad I didn't get to mess with my Batman Taeyang much, maybe when I get home.

11-14-2012   #617 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
My grandparents have a few bad ass speaker sets, namely on the computers. *-* And yay, day off!

I still kinda miss Trickster, but not enough for me to come back.
Just saying it now: long post is long.

Haha, such a difference in Kani and my thought processes, Kani thinks about ideals, dreams and big ideas, Inspi thinks of food ^^;. Clearly, Kani's a more advanced being, haha. Heard this quote somewhere, "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." Think it's by Eleanor Roosevelt...starting to get hungry now o.o...

Food
Spoiler!

Speakers
Spoiler!

Classes
Spoiler!

Trickster
Spoiler!

Car Collision Tips Warning: ONE swear word and block-of-text-y
Spoiler!

Phew, tired after writing the car collision section. Is it too many spoilers? Just didn't want to put in a huge block of text. Also, apologies if there were too many first person references. Hope the tips help though!

11-14-2012   #618 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Feel the same way about trickster, would like to come back because I really do like the game. Game guard is a major put off though. I didn't do much when I logged on but I do miss guild chat.

Favorite type of pizza is probably thin crust meat lover's, though there's a few others that are up there. (mac & cheese pizza and cheeseburger pizza are very close seconds.)

and tying in with the collision stuff which I just glanced over, another tip would be to try to keep both vehicles where they collided at since it'll help the authorities more. There might be extreme cases that warrant the vehicles being moved such as if someone was injured I'd imagine.

Far as the passing the bus thing, think I know someone that did that but she's also a hilariously bad driver.

11-15-2012   #619 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh yeah, read about the stupid driver who drove on the sidewalk. She's extremely stupid and I also read somewhere that she pleaded not guilty herself. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe... in your fantasyland. :|

Sadly, I always think of ideas and theories. A lot. @-@ Food does get somewhere inbetween tho. Or video games. Half the time I get distracted. XD;

11-15-2012   #620 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Regarding Trickster: Lifehouse- It is what it is [w/ lyrics] - YouTube. Yup.

Spent awhile watching season one of The Guild online xD; Check it out~

Last edited by Inspiration; 11-15-2012 at 02:07 PM.