ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2012   #581 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

It's getting warmer again. :'D Was like 80* today~

And yes, I was in costume and finished my headphones. The bad thing was that my dress was being uncooperative and my shoes pretty much killed my feet. x___X Does not help that they didn't bother to give me my break until I had 1h40m left of work. I was not pleased. =__=

Tho, my Mom told me on Bookface today that we're gonna foster a 2nd pug: an older girl. <3 Basically what happened was that her family took her to the vet and asked the vet to euthanize her just because she's "old". I looked at her picture taken by Homeward Bound and there is NOTHING wrong with her. She looked healthy, I am just incensed that people are just that shallow and are willing to decide the fate of their older pets just like that. >____> She'll be coming home Saturday morning~

EDIT: Here's a photo of the Magnet headphones. Wheeeeee.
Spoiler!

Last edited by Sakurah; 11-02-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2012   #582 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
I can casually stay out and talk with them during winter without a coat on.
Brr! Most people would turn blue but Vis is like

Yuki: Guess it's the battle of going outside to smoke vs. the weather, no matter how miserable :x Stash of candeh? Yumyum

Kani: It got colder here, time to turn back the clock 1 hour this weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity
Her family took her to the vet and asked the vet to euthanize her just because she's "old".
Wow...there would be a huge uproar if someone ever said that about seniors.

Pretty headphones I see, so you covered the logos and on the sides and added the flying heart. How are the wings attached? Glue? Blue hair looks like it could be a bird or a squirrel climbing up the wall.

11-02-2012   #583 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

I just like cold weather, really dislike hot weather though. Especially in Indiana since it's usually extremely humid to go with the heat, I prefer staying cooped up inside with air conditioning over the summer/spring if at all possible.

That's sad to hear about the foster pug, I could understand if she was in pain or was somehow violent (not that I've really seen a violent pug), but choosing to do it just because of her age is a bit extreme. Glad to hear that you're able to take her in though.

11-02-2012   #584 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Arita will become famous soon enough
Class: Swag to_champion
Guild: Astro

VIS BABY WHERE ARE YOU I MISS YOU.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE GUILD GUYS I RARELY LOG AND WHEN I DO THERE'S NOBODY. I MISS THE OLD TIMES.

/capslock because I r noob. I miss you guys.

11-02-2012   #585 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

*pokes game guard*

That pretty much, I've uninstalled the game for now since I don't want to deal with some of the risks especially with my programming classes and other stuff has been getting my attention anyway. I'll likely be back some time in the future though.

11-02-2012   #586 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I miss you too, Ariiiiii! DX But yeah, you can blame Gayguard for causing the drop of inactivity. ;o; That and I just don't feel like logging on and feeling that my money is better spent elsewhere for now.

That and I actually want tangible things. *LE GASP*

@Fluffy, LOL thanks. I painted the other side of the can too. And I used hot glue to glue the wings on (and the ribbons too). The blue hair in the background? That's from my Miku Hatsune Pullip. 8D

11-02-2012   #587 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

*w* another sexi butterfly headphone~~

@Ari: >3< trix loses its appeal reaaaal fast when there's no one on ): that and the super lag...rather do some more productive things for now, and been pretty busy with various committees at school.
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

11-03-2012   #588 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

We miss you too Ari. POST HERE MORE! Yep, it's Gameguard mainly keeping us off.

Well, cleaned up some papers and stuff that was lying around and finished rewriting chem assignment to make it look more neat. Going to start making flash cards for bio cause the test is coming up in less than two weeks.

Time for a long ramble: Recently the opportunity to get a dog or cat came up (probably won't happen for a few years though), so I figured, ought to make a list of basic questions and do some research.

Dogs
Spoiler!

Cats
Spoiler!

Yep, so dog vs. cat. Thoughts?

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-03-2012   #589 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough

Personally I'd get cat over dog since I'm fairly scared of dogs barking and biting >3>
but a few years back my friend's cat did run off when they forgot to shut their fence and eventually came back i think about a year later.

11-03-2012   #590 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

I'd say dog here, but I'm biased due to being allergic to cats. XD

far as concerns for dogs go, guess I could try giving some limited experience. I'll put it in a spoiler since it might get kind of lengthy.

Spoiler!

That should about wrap it up, nothing wrong with doing more research though. If there's a specific breed that catches your interest, pet stores tend to have books about the breed with more info.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 11-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.

11-04-2012   #591 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Vis pretty much took the words out of my mouth, so I say dog as well if you can deal with the responsibility. ;o

My tummy's being funny as of late and I don't like it. ;o;

11-04-2012   #592 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Thanks for weighing in Yuki, Vis, Kani. There're so many types of dogs and cats @.@ Basset hounds, daschunds, terriers, maine coons~ Squee!

Now to research which ones shed less cause my relatives took in a cat a few years ago and there's a lot of hair, the cat's by itself most of the day 'cause they're really busy.

Last edited by Inspiration; 11-04-2012 at 03:45 PM.

11-06-2012   #593 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Decided to reinstall morrowind, still haven't actually gotten around to playing it yet with the modding and all.

Dunno if I'll do all the graphics mods are not, the weapon one was giving me a bit of a hassle, ended up the mod was packaged with extra folders (one for 512 and 1024 res textures) that got in the way, granted they were kind of needed with how said mod was packaged.

11-07-2012   #594 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration
Yep, so dog vs. cat. Thoughts?

I've always wanted a cat. Nobody in my house would allow me to own one, though. ;_;

P.S. Hi guys!

11-07-2012   #595 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

:O Such a cute snugglebear, HI NARU! Looks like it's two for dogs and two for cats! Need a tie breaker

Whee for three tests coming up, chem tomorrow (well technically today now), math Monday (yay, the alliteration) and bio Tuesday, happy happy joy joy. Where did all the time go, it's week 10 already @.@ Time just flew by today.

Well, nightnight, time for Zzzs

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

11-07-2012   #596 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

;w; can't stop lookin at the cat naru posted

good luck on all those tests fluffy!!

tie breaker?

11-07-2012   #597 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.

How could you say no to that?

Spoiler!

11-08-2012   #598 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Haha, thanks for weighing in Yuki and Vare. Is that one of your dogs Vare? It looks like he or she is saying, "Come play with me!" To be honest, thinking a dog is pretty much going to be the winner of this discussion. Those were some cute pictures of cats though ^^.

Again, it probably won't happen until at least next year but collecting some basic background info is helpful. My dad is leaning toward a Golden Retriever but it doesn't matter to me what breed it is, as long as it's happy living with us. We'll probably spend time interacting with different dogs in shelters several times over the summer to see which one will be a good fit for us, both size and personality-wise.

Yay, chem down, next up, math and bio X.x

Update: Finished response article almost a full twelve hours before it is due .

Last edited by Inspiration; 11-08-2012 at 06:28 PM.

11-09-2012   #599 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

If you ever heard of a nice cashier before, ask how how long he/she has been working.

This is the fate of all retail robins, myself included:

Yes, I had a very bad day.

11-09-2012   #600 (permalink)
Sometimes pizza
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Swadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud ofSwadloon has much to be proud of

CATCATCATCAT GET A CAT FLUFFY!!!

*o* They're cuter and much easier to take of, they don't usually smell bad like most dogs either and usually stay out of your way unless they're the playful kind.