ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-22-2012   #541 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

game guard actually doesn't give me a huge amount of trouble either, I'm mainly just lazy about swapping my fire fox settings constantly depending on whether I'm playing trickster or not.

Nice that the guild update is here, though I think I remember it being said that gvg was the only way to get coins last I heard, it's been a while so very good chance I'm wrong.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-22-2012   #542 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Guild update huh? I think that should tell everyone that we should all go make new starter chars with no myshop and go gvg. Make it like it was forever years ago <3
[Dragon Nest] afterHanabi Lv 6x Archer[Ele]
[Eden Eternal] fleetingDream Lv 7x Maverick[Saph]
[Trickster] Illuminti Lv27x Priest[Fant]

Current status: Eden Eternal

10-23-2012   #543 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

It's about freakin' time. Too bad it had to come out at a worst possible time.

Not amused. e-e

I would totally be in favor of GvGing ourselves, hell, even having level bracket battles but given that most people can't even multi-client (if at most just two for the really lucky ones) then gg. I'm sorry, as I said earlier, as long as Gayguard is around, I will not risk my desktop. :x /pokes pokey laptop

Last edited by Sakurah; 10-23-2012 at 12:43 PM.

10-23-2012   #544 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

been kinda tired for whatever reason lately, probably just a messed up sleeping schedule.

Far as the guild update goes, wouldn't be surprised if a healthy amount of guilds do that for the coins rather than trying to find a gvg and deal with the set up involved. Not saying all of them will since some of the new stuff does sound like it'd help with all the set up hassle where it takes 20 ~ 30 minutes to get a fake out match followed by a real 10 minute or so match. Just going from memory here mostly, remember gvgs taking a while to organize. XD

And yeah, kind of bad timing with game guard and all, I can dual client but don't see a reason to bother with a game that could risk my desktop's health and makes me jump through a couple hoops to play it comfortably.

10-23-2012   #545 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

Wheee, more procrastinating. Got some stuff done though, so...yay.

Vis hasn't been sleeping well? :< /passes over a pillow

/yawn

http://www.bunny-comic.com/strips/070208.png

Yum~

Last edited by Inspiration; 10-23-2012 at 05:34 PM.

10-23-2012   #546 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

bit of the opposite actually, been sleeping most of the day. XD

Guess the class had trouble submitting some of their homework (a few didn't submit it as a .zip file and some others like mine were missing the .class file. Guessing it has something to do with me using eclipse over jGrasp.), so found out why it hadn't been graded yet. Instructor was nice and talked with us one on one about resubmitting it. She seems pretty understanding.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 10-24-2012 at 12:23 PM.

10-24-2012   #547 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Wonder what's gonna happen with this maint besides maybe the guild update. Let's wait and see.

In other news, got Fallout (song, not game) stuck in the mind~ Slowly doing flashcards for bio, learning about zee flesh, just in time for Halloween.

It's irritating when it's the last day to submit something and yet the drop box doesn't work.

Hehe. SPLITREASON.COM :: 2P START! - Dancing with the Stars t-shirt. Finding random things to see while Gameguard is up.

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

Last edited by Inspiration; 10-24-2012 at 08:39 PM.

10-25-2012   #548 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, had similar issues with having trouble submitting things near the due date. Submission site usually is pretty slow around Sunday or so. That said, simple solution for me would be stop procrastinating, but that's very much easier said than done. XD

10-25-2012   #549 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, dudes and dudettes. ._. I honestly want to be excited for the guild update and I am. But... Idk. Gayguard is one major game killing motivator. :x

If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to put the guild update tinkerage on hold until I (and others) come back. Personally for me, it's just not worth returning to Trickster full time. Not yet.

As always, I'll be watching for new updates and stuff so don't think I've run off to some other end of the internet permanently! ;o

Last edited by Sakurah; 10-25-2012 at 03:18 AM.

10-25-2012   #550 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity
I'm sorry, dudes and dudettes. ._. I honestly want to be excited for the guild update and I am. But... Idk. Gayguard is one major game killing motivator. :x

If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to put the guild update tinkerage on hold until I (and others) come back. Personally for me, it's just not worth returning to Trickster. Not yet.
KKani, you may want to change the settings of the guild.
Titled members can use the guild shop, change the logo and such. so go fix it up.

10-25-2012   #551 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Forgive me for being a cranky old lady, but I didn't say anything about just up and leaving TO. So just don't tell me to go "fix it", reminding me to go take care of it helps better. Just saying.

Howeverrrrrr, as much as inactivity running rampant, I'm gonna go tweak a few things before I head to bed. ;x

And sorry for doing this out of the blue, but Miu is gonna change hands of leadership back to me. Not as Kanani, but as Jacquelynne. So yeah, just basically a heads up. Also gonna do a few things and now... if anyone in Astro is still actively playing, I recommend finding an active guild for now. When I actually come back, I'll let someone know.

Last edited by Sakurah; 10-25-2012 at 03:57 AM.

10-25-2012   #552 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Well, still on break from Trickster now, so more time to find other ways of procrastinating ... Will continue to bring Astro links of random stuff, usually related to gaming, bunnies, food, or all three.

10-25-2012   #553 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration
Well, still on break from Trickster now, so more time to find other ways of procrastinating.
Same here, the guild update is nice and all but I'm holding off on coming back for now. I probably will eventually though.

Been watching a couple videos of DmC, kind of leery about it and might just try a rental when it comes out. Seems like ninja theory is making some very drastic changes to the game, feel like some of them would be detrimental to the game.

Taking out taunts being the big one. When used properly they were very good for trigger and style building, not to mention taunts were just fun to use to mess around anyway.

Far as Dante's new look goes, I prefer the old one by quite a bit, but not going to say the game is crap just because of that. DMC4 had a similar but less drastic situation with nero and people still have a lot of fun with that game, granted dante is still playable for a good portion of the story.

10-25-2012   #554 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh yeah, I'm not gonna abandon the forum. That's where you guys are. D: I love ya'll too much to just skedaddle like that. :'D

Almost done with Jade Empire~ I'm such a good little girl. Plus I'm finding Sky with Ling the Scholar kinda cute, especially if Ling follows the Way of the Open Palm. X)

10-25-2012   #555 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

/random insert of an ss of my berserker making a weird face ;D
Spoiler!

Kani, I tried adding you on Steam but.. there were two results and I wasn't sure if you were shinichu or some Swedish guy. Lol.

10-26-2012   #556 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I'm Shinichu. X3

Kay, so I saw the sign that they're probably gonna keep Gayguard. Weeeeeeeelp.

Last edited by Sakurah; 10-26-2012 at 11:54 PM.

10-27-2012   #557 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, just saw it too. The instructions aren't too difficult to follow at least. It'd still be much better for them to just remove it (seeing as that'd probably resolve all the issues with very little doubt) but looks like that's not happening unfortunately.

Going to a wedding reception later on today for one of my mom's co-workers, not much for dressing up, there's food involved so that's a plus. XD

Went ahead and uninstalled trickster for now, haven't touched it for a bit anyway and with game guard around, it just isn't worth the risk to my computer considering the degree I'm going for/classes I'm taking. Still a chance I might be back, just probably a lengthy hiatus.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 10-27-2012 at 10:22 AM.

10-27-2012   #558 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Don't blame you, dude~ There might be a spell where I come back for a bit, just... not now. =3= ~

Strangely enough, I am ready for the holidays. Not gonna do anything actually, but I have the "bring it on" attitude. =w= b

10-28-2012   #559 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Rawrrrrrrhhh! I always got pokemon in my head. They're REAL I tell ya!

Spoiler!
[Dragon Nest] afterHanabi Lv 6x Archer[Ele]
[Eden Eternal] fleetingDream Lv 7x Maverick[Saph]
[Trickster] Illuminti Lv27x Priest[Fant]

Current status: Eden Eternal

10-28-2012   #560 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Well, got a 2 TB external hard drive Friday for a pretty cheap price (I think) so yesterday was spent copying files and stuff.

Driving on the highway today, was going around the speed limit but everyone was passing @.@; A rainy day so Idk. Got curious what the speed limits are in the US but Google answered. Roughly 70mph in the East, 75 mph in the West, you guys drive fast!

Hope y'all on the East Coast are ok with Sandy on the way. It'll be a wet one :x

Edit!~
Congratulations to:
Yuki, 5th on the Soki list
Naru tying the top Odi spot
Ari for 2nd on Skull (+ being on the list for the 1 Fast Track patch (Facebook event))

Geeze Lifeh, 120 mph-> 193 ish km/h O.o; He's flying :x
Anyway, been looking around the flyers for awhile now and saw 500 GB-1 TB ones go anywhere from $70-$100 dollars while on sale so $95 seemed ok for 2 TB.

Last edited by Inspiration; 10-28-2012 at 02:20 PM.