ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-21-2012   #521 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Yeah, that and I can't be assed half the time to run my laptop. :/ Soooo yeah, don't be surprised if I don't log on for a few days or so. :C

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-21-2012   #522 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

mostly been skyrim and let's plays for me.

Kind of want to play a mage again, but they're kinda "meh" in skyrim and I sadly don't have the pc version for modding awesomeness. (i.e. destruction magic that is actually capable of killing stuff without stun locking it for 9248927952 hours)

10-21-2012   #523 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

GG finally did something to me.
Well... there are so few party bulletins now. And lvl up GBs are falling in price.

10-21-2012   #524 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

O___o It got you too, L? HOLY CRAP.

And hmmmm... >3> Tempting to get the boxes. D: They falling for less then 10m or have they been consistently 10m? 'Cause I was seeing the latter before I kinda fell off the Trickster world. o.o;

IN OTHER NEWS, I am slowly arting. ;o And hanging out in Solia Online a bit more. Wheeee.

10-21-2012   #525 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Yes my windows was not genuine for a few hours. And it has restarted once. Firefox still works thank goodness.
They are 10mil now. But so few potential buyers now.

10-21-2012   #526 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh, that problem. :s That is just so stupid that Gameguard is doing that. x___X I actually miss the days before it came back. D: Astro was active, and now... you'd be lucky to find a couple folks online. q^q

I'm also noticing the population slowly declining in Jewelia too. D:

10-21-2012   #527 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Yup, it feels like a prelude to an end Y.Y
GG started messing with my pc, and I can't have it die on me since I have some major programming midterms comming up, so I avoid Trickster as much as possible.
I've been playing minecraft these last few days. Not much to do otherwise.

10-21-2012   #528 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Inspiration will become famous soon enough
IGN: Inspiration
Class: Master Procrastinator to_champion

-sigh- It's so quiet :/ Drastically reduced time on (if at all), basically just logging in if the market thread vends something. Upside: Stuff gets done? Hopefully with the next maint, they'll remove GG and put in the Halloween stuff. Took roughly a year or at least several months for it to be removed last time though. The (continuous) blue screens pretty much killed my Vista then (2009).

Yep, Lvl up GBs seem to be dancing at 10m and a little below but again, lack of buyers.

In other news, look! A bunny!

Spoiler!

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

10-21-2012   #529 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

It's not worth logging into a game that has a program that's just gonna mess with your computer. :/ I highly discourage logging on because of this. :< Don't worry, we won't miss much at this current time, olol.

I realize that I'm one of the few lucky ones who is able to log on, just battling laziness between booting up the laptop and doing absolutely nothing in-game. :< I am debating about recruiting in Jewelia, but eh... need opinions.

At least we got each other here? D: Tho I do admit to missing the days where we're all just hanging out and derping around the forums.

Last edited by Sakurah; 10-21-2012 at 05:45 PM.

10-21-2012   #530 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Yeah, agreed, the comp is pretty much essential now so it doesn't justify logging . Can't risk another round of computer fails, especially now.

Still procrastinating without it ^^; To a lesser degree.

"The sad part about a good series ending is feeling like there is so much more that could be written."-K.M.

10-21-2012   #531 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Nothing's more hilarious then trolling teenage fanbrats who are trying to tell me why I'm "hating" on a character when I'm just giving an opinion. ON TUMBLR. OF ALL PLACES.

Golden rule, gaiz: don't feed the troll. DUH.

10-22-2012   #532 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

The debates can be hilarious though, part of why I read youtube comments (haven't actually commented in years, think my last comment was telling someone the song in one of the videos) while I wait for videos to download, although some of the let's players I've been watching lately don't have a huge number of viewers.

Gameplay show off videos are a good example, "I can't do what the person in the video does, he hacks/cheats/video is fake." That line is generally not sarcastic at all either from what I can tell. There was actually a comment on a speed run video complaining that the speed run wasn't legit due to bug use either. 8D

Most recent experience with that was the SS dmd mode videos I watched to kind of get an idea of how to approach the mission, especially ones with royal guard in them.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 10-22-2012 at 01:23 AM.

10-22-2012   #533 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

BWAHAHAHAHASHAHAHA yewtoob comments.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I haven't finished my Kirby's Return to Dreamland let's play-through. Oops.

So I got back into Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires. I forgot how frustrating that game can be. But personally for me, for anyone of my edit characters to marry my headcanon lover, it's all worth it. *-*;; Down from finding them, then to letting me friend them, and finally marrying them. LOL

Tho some of the missions are downright ridicules. One mission involves delivering a message and reaching an escape point. In two minutes. You get to escape point... nothing happens. BAM GAME OVER. D:< There's another variation to where you just reach an officer, but some really like to run off. Lessay if I haven't played a speedy character, I wouldn't have reached them in time. ;<

Annnnnd I woke up at 2:45. Oops.

10-22-2012   #534 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Kirby<3 Let's go go go!~

Anyway: pirate vs ninja (# 18) - Bunny

10-22-2012   #535 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

I'm a star

10-22-2012   #536 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

...2 hours later: Scrolled through 900 bunny comics+ others, matched some artists to songs on the playlist, wandered into Youtube (What Could Have Been Love- Aerosmith (<3)). Oh, started physics stuff so it's not completely procrastinating ;x.

10-22-2012   #537 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Looks like guild update is finally here, though ours has been rather inactive lately. ;_;

10-22-2012   #538 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

-gestures toward gd Gameguard- That. Would be on within a day's notice of its removal, probably. Had any troubles with it Hyale? Mainly not logging in as a precautionary measure, as mentioned previously.

The guild update sounds interesting though, larger guilds? Remember reading something or another about badges. /looks around gg.

Edit after finding the post: /forum/trickster-onl...em-update.html

Spoiler!

We ARE glad for the guild update but it comes at a time when we are tired of having the same troubles that we had with GameGuard three years ago.

Last edited by Inspiration; 10-22-2012 at 08:16 PM.

10-22-2012   #539 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Aside from the occasional client crashes, I haven't had much issues that other people are having. Then again, I'm on XP. I've just been AFK drilling, with the usual Odinea runs, though I've been lazy about that. Can't wait for this event to be over. I might just take a break again after this update.

As for the guild update, I think the guild shop is just where you purchase the member expansion/storage/etc for the guild. I thought there was already an option to change the guild name through Andrew or something.

10-22-2012   #540 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Ah, got it. Well, Andrew does have it, maybe they'll remove it from him when they change the guild system. Anyway, happy October 23rd everybody!