ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2012   #461 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I love your new ava, Naru. *-* <3

Eh, I made something quick, but I wanted to update both my ava and sig after a while. :U

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-03-2012   #462 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

^ All thanks to Ari <3

Your new set is cute too~ What's it from? o;

10-03-2012   #463 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Both of it's fanart I found via Tumblr. XD; It's of Gumi/Megpoid from Vocaloid fame~

EDIT: I'd figured now's a good time as any to change the tagline for the Random Thread. Inspired by engrish grammar and the song "Two Stars". X3

Last edited by Sakurah; 10-03-2012 at 02:54 AM.

10-03-2012   #464 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

I'm seein people quitting ...
*sigh*
I guess the downfall of Trickster has entered the final stages T_T

10-03-2012   #465 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

yeah, re-adding gameguard was probably one of the worst moves they could've made. Didn't solve the major issue of map move fails, it's locking people out of the game, and the people lucky enough to be able to play mostly have to jump through hoops to play the game.

As far as tap spa's difficulty goes, can't complain much since this is what people asked for. Chaos tower seems to be considered "easy" despite having a final boss that is very capable of outright killing a lower geared player in one shot if it feels like it (could go as far as saying well geared too, I'd like to think my gunner is decent and a crit does 28k of his 31kish hp when the dragon does land a hit), extremely lengthy fight as a mage with no guardian either. So people got their difficult area, and now they're whining over it. 8D

Last edited by ShinMegami; 10-03-2012 at 02:38 PM.

10-03-2012   #466 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yeah, that's what annoys me the most~!
They asked for it, but now , "It's to hard~! It sucks, make it easier!"
I mean c'mon, really ?
Aren't , let's see, all other areas possible to solo ?
Everything that was added to the game never worked like it was intended, everything get's changed, everything get's altered or made more easier.
As long as the community keeps running the game, Trickster is bound to fail.

10-03-2012   #467 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

guess sakukaro and the dice girl are back. Nice to have them deflate from the absurd prices they were at I guess. Kind of silly they didn't do anything for the map fails in jewel though.

On a non trickster note, did the vergil one fight for the first time in a while on DMD mode. Really fun fight and the phantom swords make him quite a bit nastier, ended up dodging instead of using the rocket launcher to get rid of the things.

Think I've finally got spiral canceling down too, turning one of the slowest weapons in the game into a rapid fire style building death machine is a blast 8D (best part is you can do it as soon as you get the weapon if you know the rhythm and what style to use)

10-03-2012   #468 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I saw. I flipped my shit. Twice over.

ALL MY FEELS. Q_____Q SGI Y U CONFOUNDING MY HEART LIKE THIS?

10-03-2012   #469 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

;_;

kani did you reinstall ur os? U might be getting cyber attacked thats y u cant log in.

10-04-2012   #470 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, those evil cyber attackers like targeting random people playing a not widely advertised game just to mess with people's drop rates and item boxes D:

my duke got hit recently, 3 marbles out of 5 of his stage boxes, there's no way probability was just being heartless and giving me bad luck.

I dunno if my sarcasm came through strong enough though 8D

10-04-2012   #471 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Oh teh nooooooes~

Today must be a super lucky day. q______q Not only did I get the Sakurako hairpin and Dice Hairclip, also found and bought a Primrose Hoodie. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK. q_________q

10-04-2012   #472 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Yesterday, I found a four leafed clover and then got a stomach bug. Went home from work early, but just as well.
Not sure if the clovers are lucky...

10-04-2012   #473 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ah, doesn't sound like it D:

hope the bug doesn't last long.

10-04-2012   #474 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

D: Get well soon, El. >_<;

10-04-2012   #475 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

I see Kuu and Rako are out again, that's pleasant. But this gameguard is hindering me because it keeps freezing firefox on me e.o

/runs back off to Dragon Nest
[Dragon Nest] afterHanabi Lv 6x Archer[Ele]
[Eden Eternal] fleetingDream Lv 7x Maverick[Saph]
[Trickster] Illuminti Lv27x Priest[Fant]

Current status: Eden Eternal

10-05-2012   #476 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

^- The only fix I know of from what I heard is to disable Javascript. :x At least that's how Vis took care of his problem...

And... there's a stupid skunk hanging around my haus. Not amused. e-e

10-06-2012   #477 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ah D:

and it only partially helps, some sites still run fairly slow, official trickster site being a prime example. Not to mention it's a pretty gimped version of firefox with javascript off, can't do stuff like watch videos, open spoiler tags, and other things. Only somewhat work around that I know of though.

Have 5 programming exercises to do, it's technically only 2 though. Writing code, then taking it a bit further in another exercise and taking code and plugging it into different loops.

Have a decent idea of how to do the latter, throw in some if statements to check whether the number is even or odd and then go to the loops from there, add 1 and increment by 2 for even and just increment by 2 for odd and somehow have it return all the odd numbers in a range.

10-06-2012   #478 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lol, Vis me and you got stuck with programming this weekend xD
I have to create a small quiz in C++ using the Random Number Generator

10-06-2012   #479 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ah, remember doing something like that XD

was just a little multiplication quiz that would randomly use 1 through 9 to multiply with, then ask for user input.

10-06-2012   #480 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yeah, but they made it trickier by adding three possible answers if you get it right and three possible answers if you get it wrong
then by the end the program is supposed to count how many you got right and how many you got wrong xD