ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2012   #421 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

same here, was mostly just being in town though. I'll probably do my java stuff tomorrow since I've mostly got the variables figured out.

the video downloads appear to be pretty quick with this add on too, so that's a major plus compared to just watching on the site.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2012   #422 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

I.. am not very optimistic about the incoming patch...

09-12-2012   #423 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

same here, especially since it freezes around the first fourth of the update when it opens. (running on vista 32 bit I believe, no compatibility pack 3 so hopefully I'll still be able to play.)

It cancels and let's me get to the log in screen, but no idea if that'll work when the servers are actually up.

edit: just tried and it decided to update, then gave a failure message about an antivirus

Last edited by ShinMegami; 09-12-2012 at 10:46 PM.

09-12-2012   #424 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I run on Vista too (lulz), 64-bit if that helps any. I also don't have the compatibility pack too.

The splash would start and update, but when I hit Game Start, the client crashes on me.

gg SGI, gg

---

Well, two hour extension, not surprising.

I guess I'll go play Lollipop Chainsaw and hope for the best.

Last edited by Sakurah; 09-13-2012 at 12:22 AM.

09-13-2012   #425 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Kind of figured there would be an extension, just watching videos and doing the same pretty much.

09-13-2012   #426 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Well, I'd think you'd read from the freakout thread, but I'll mention it here too.

Client's working for me, no sign of Gameguard at all, but the log-in screen is the same one from the last patch. :s

09-13-2012   #427 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, saw that so hopefully it's a good sign. Can't really say until the game is up though, so just going to wait for that.

09-13-2012   #428 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsPerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mikayo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mikasoap
Guild: ASTRO BLITZZ BABEY.

Ohay. I decided I felt like playing at the perfect time, yes? ;D

09-13-2012   #429 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

"MY BOMB!!!"

09-13-2012   #430 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Hard rocking electro track won't get out of my head... @-@

09-13-2012   #431 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ended up playing dmc3, think I'm alright at basic jump canceling. There's a few enemies I'm really bad at it with though, mainly the bigger spider enemies. (I have very little trouble canceling off the smaller ones oddly enough.)

I also could stand to learn how to deal with most of the bosses better.

edit: guess they're doing a maint to remove game guard, that didn't last long. Didn't pop up after a bit for me, nice for the people that had to deal with it though considering how annoying it can be to deal with.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 09-13-2012 at 04:06 AM.

09-13-2012   #432 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone had any real-news about this GG mess? I'm at school atm and herd that SGi had an emergency mainteance on removing that damn thing.

09-13-2012   #433 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I just woke up and took a quick shower, so Idk what's going on other then all my clients DC'd and figuring out what's going on. :s I ran TO and no Gameguard thus far.

09-13-2012   #434 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Yup they removed the Gameguard, due to it still being unstable~!
I think they're trying to re-implement it again~!
Oh boy ... Y.Y

09-13-2012   #435 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, wouldn't surprise me if they did. If they find some way to hinder hackers/script kiddies that's great, but I'd prefer a way that wasn't a huge pain to the average player.

At any rate, it's gone for now so that's nice.

doing the swamp PQ with my duke right now, kind of funny how super hips+dp buffs trivializes any threat guard break there would be otherwise. The guard mons take a while to kill, but fully buffed he takes maybe 33 damage unless it's a beserked mushroom or the guard trying to throw guard break on.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 09-13-2012 at 06:52 PM.

09-13-2012   #436 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

LOL It's a real fatty! 8D

I'm sorry, guys, I'm one of those asswipes that change their ggFTW name a lot. I also did it in a spur of the moment in case I did decide to ditch TO over Gameguard. :'''D But apparently that's not the case for now, so yay?

09-15-2012   #437 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Vis so hax. D: I wonder if they're still gonna try to throw gameguard back in. ;x In other news, I have about 300 spicy eggs in prep for Spicy trials. +_+

09-16-2012   #438 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Is there anyone who is a artist and want Jewelia galders? I need someone who can draw a decent colored doodle of my OC, Momoko (Nadeco) since she's still in WIP but I want at least a half-shot for a separate RP account. ;;

The Girl with the Flaming Fist

09-17-2012   #439 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

really pushed off my java stuff, got it done though.

Program we had was pretty easy to do actually, only thing I'm kind of stumped on is how to do the amount for the parent's bond. It asks for 50 cents on the dollar and not quite sure how to set that up. Otherwise it's mostly working aside from setting the precision to two decimal places.

Spoiler!

Last edited by ShinMegami; 09-17-2012 at 05:27 AM.

09-17-2012   #440 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Well, that doesn't look so bad Vis, good job ^.^b ~!
Though take it easy on the decimal numbers will ya xD