ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-21-2012   #381 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Okay all reinstalled now. Two screenshot of my desktop. Clean and simple desktop and overall rating of computer

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Goodnights good old guild.
[Dragon Nest] afterHanabi Lv 6x Archer[Ele]
[Eden Eternal] fleetingDream Lv 7x Maverick[Saph]
[Trickster] Illuminti Lv27x Priest[Fant]

Current status: Eden Eternal

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2012   #382 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arita
Sounds like every Shin Megami Tensei, except for the death part.
Don't know if the difficulty is that evil, but the bosses are a pretty big spike in it and it's not unusual for the boss to completely face roll the player on the first encounter. Though on some it's just a matter of getting them into bound lock. (bound is basically "don't move" if you've played FFT, otherwise it's a sort of paralysis that only applies to the "move" command.)

On the bright side, no need to worry about an insta death spell hitting the main character and getting an instant game over. XD

08-23-2012   #383 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh. I forgot to share this...?

Oh and some Gaap. (For those who are new.)

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And this is why the red fairy top hat is a must-get.

08-23-2012   #384 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

level 30ish now and don't quite understand the difficulty they're aiming for.

last dungeon I did had enemies that might've hit around the level 24 range or so, only mildly difficult one was 29 and it went down in two hits, mainly annoying because of its speed and ability to lock attack options. Boss was decently hard. (fitting being the main characters rival and all.)

Now they're throwing around 30ish level 30 enemies in one random encounter, most of them being fast enough to one shot my mage before she even gets a turn in. (difficulty wise, it's much harder than the last boss fight which practically just happened.)

Still enjoying the game, especially since exp actually seems to be coming at a half way reasonable rate now.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 08-23-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: went back and played the game a bit, 14 or 16 enemies is a pretty tame random encounter actually

08-23-2012   #385 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

16 boxes and no accessory. The only thing that I wanted from the damn box. T_T On a brighter note, I got an ancient earring at least. Anybody know how much those are worth?

08-24-2012   #386 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

sucks to hear that x.x

not really sure how much the earring is worth XD

08-24-2012   #387 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

...! Koushirou and Yamatooooooo~

I'm gonna try Singha boxes on Yuka for a few reasons. @_@ Main thing I am hoping for it cape and wrench.

08-24-2012   #388 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

good luck ^^

dunno if I'll try dragon boxes or not, the cape would be a very nice replacement for my current one. I'll probably just stick with what I've got though. XD

08-24-2012   #389 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with the boxes~ I sure as hell don't have any. Still missing that fricking accessory.

+1 hat I gave to Kani. ;_;

08-25-2012   #390 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

If you have Flames, would you donate the entire CM Roan equip set to me? I need a dressing room as well. ^^;

Been RPing all day, hence why I did not get on. Night all!

08-25-2012   #391 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooo many Roan hats. I hope at least to get one Singha hat when opening his boxes. :s

Can't wait for next weeeeeek~

08-25-2012   #392 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

sister's dvd player broke and started an argument between her and dad, doesn't help that he's got a short temper and she shares pretty much the same personality.

Was mainly started because one of the dvds we rented was stuck, I fortunately noticed the little dial under the tray and manually got the dvd out that way. (the face of the player was open, so noticed it just under where the tray is) So crisis averted, I guess? XD

08-25-2012   #393 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

looooool Shane the anger defuser. 8D

This week is going to be a long ass one. I can feel it. Yay for more money?

08-26-2012   #394 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I have a good feeling that Tapaso will update. Lucky first weeks are pretty light? Hopefully just lectures. But hhhnnggghhh I miss drawing at art classes!

Anyway KANI, we should figure out how to make pairing sprites for Siyuan and Gaap! :3

08-26-2012   #395 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanani
looooool Shane the anger defuser. 8D
I tend to be called a moderator usually, but didn't really do much to try cooling either of them off.

They both ended up cooling off though, dad was just tired and he gets pretty impatient that way. Sister just has the same attitude so they clash pretty often.

08-26-2012   #396 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

TT_______TT I feel so frustrated and generally wanting to drown humanity in blood. Mostly emo tho.

Why is it that the crazy-assed ones always think that I'm either a racist or an "awful cashier to deal with". I haven't even dealt with that one today, I'm just generally a scapegoat to put it nicely.

Guys... should I look for a new job?

08-27-2012   #397 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

If you are not satisfied with your partners, then do so if you like. Hopefully you can find a better one though.

Okay off to bed. Hopefully I can get on for a few minutes after college. FFFFFFFFFF

08-27-2012   #398 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

@Kani: If you're hating it, then yes, find another job. You're only going to end up stressing yourself out everyday if you stay there. It seems lately your store isn't doing so well?

@Gaap: I don't know about the entire set... I need to figure out what I want to do with my equipment/fuses, first. I'd like to have spare flames on hand. If you want one piece though, I'd be glad to give you it.

Finally finished the set after 35 boxes. Final outcome after 3.4b spent...

At least I have spares in case of crap compounds? xD

08-27-2012   #399 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I'm starting to feel a little optimistic about finding a new job, just don't know how I'm gonna go with it. :s And it's not the store that's having problems, I'm guessing it's just bad luck pounding against me. ._. I got yelled at by a waiting customer just because I was cleaning up a bit of a mess a sacker made and everyone else was just standing around yelling "WE NEED A HOUSEKEEPER". It's like, really? REALLY? "HEY YOU GONNA FINISH UP HERE OR WHAT."

=______=

Funfact: The customer was on his cell phone the whole time too! 8D

@Naru, ooooo grats on the acc~ c:

08-28-2012   #400 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Layton is on a distinguished road

Hai guise! Look at me, I post on the forums lawl.
Guh, hectic day. I had some random stranger guy come to my house to install something for a new television. I had to be a certain age to sign PLUS I didn't have any ID on me so I had to run around my whole neighborhood which only consisted of 5 houses to find someone to sign for me. but it's Tuesday so a lot of people were at work. (anyone could sign for it) FINALLY my neighbor came home and I ran over to get him to sign. I felt so bad for the installer guy person because I was probably wasting his time running everywhere +_+;; Then he kept asking me so many questions about stuff I didn't even know about. Wat I know nothing.

Now Trickster wise.
I whatted so hard. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I surely haven't until now.

I exited mycamp and this is what happened to me. Lool.
I couldn't remove anything and for some reason I'm wearing 2nd job clothes? I called Nari over to come see me but she said I didn't look any different so I think I was the only one who saw this.

But I looked freakin' cool tho.
I went through a teleporter and my colour scheme turned normal, but I was still wearing 2nd job clothes. I had to relog.
Idk if this is common? But it sure was funny. xD