ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-07-2012   #241 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Aggression has a spectacular aura aboutAggression has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Aggression
Class: Bacon Eater to_boxer
Guild: Astro Blitz

Good. Now I can get my Ahzi ring.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-07-2012   #242 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster

Another quiet day~

06-08-2012   #243 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

been the same here, read some of chapter 1 for my class through a power point, hoping I can somehow get the book soon.

Campus here doesn't carry it, online bookstore doesn't sell it normally, and had to find the contact info through Google because the online bookstore said to contact the bookstore that does sell it but didn't offer a link to said contact info, very stream lined buying process 8D

EDIT: Luckily for me, Google came through and let me get a look at the exercise I'm supposed to get done this week.

Far as the whole dx box thing goes, sucks that they did that and not really interested in getting any boxes because of it, but there's companies that are far worse than sgi on lolboxes.

For example, atlantica online, taken over by nexon (scary part is the newer lolboxes are tame compared to ndoors), has 10 dollar boxes. These boxes can contain 2 versions of a mount and 38 other items, mostly in game, sounds nice right? Don't forget the 70 dollar mercs too. 8D

Oh yeah, it's near impossible to play unless you have that game's version of a booster, around a monthly 15 bucks. Otherwise, enjoy getting nearly one shotted by normal monsters later on ^^

Last edited by ShinMegami; 06-08-2012 at 02:31 AM.

06-08-2012   #244 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

38 other items? Jesus Christ, lol.

06-08-2012   #245 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough

yeah, though from the looks of it nexon toned it down to just 14ish or so but around 40 items in a $10 mount box was pretty common under ndoors. (they still have some of the 40 item boxes too, so nexon didn't completely get rid of them.)

saw the log in event thing too, might see about logging in with my duke to see if he gets anything decent, other accounts don't really need anything though.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 06-08-2012 at 05:03 PM.

06-08-2012   #246 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's kinda neat that they're doing this event? I can't complain about free stuff tho. And major EXP bonus! ... Right when I'm coming back to work. BUU. Q_Q Oh well.

06-08-2012   #247 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

yeah, chance at free stuff is always nice and it's even better when you don't have to do much for it. 8D
(duke got a dragon shield 30 and gunner got a singha gun 90 so nothing too useful, nabbed a cheap 61 da thorny sword for my fox though, so that makes up for it.)

First quiz went well, 32 out of 40. I think when I was scrolling I may have accidentally changed one of my answers without knowing it, was about moore's law which is just basically computers get exponentially stronger over time while the price stays similar. (I somehow ended up selecting the complete opposite, computers doubling in price.) just need to double check before I submit next time, so lesson learned there.

The other one had to do with what C++ was trying to expand on and think I slipped up on it because I remember the section mentioning something about an open source library but it ended up having to do with compatibility with C.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 06-08-2012 at 06:48 PM.

06-08-2012   #248 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sounds like a lot, Vis.

Hmmm, debating about stuff on Gaia Online. =3= ~

06-09-2012   #249 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

nah, just me being long winded about missing 2 questions and why I missed them basically XD

I should probably do fiesta more, hit 302 from my tower run and did a couple abyss mqs, so had probably 10%ish or so exp going in, I came out with almost 87%, but I'm also below the level of the monsters in this one for now, so that's probably why it was awesome XD

06-09-2012   #250 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Well, two of my packages arrived~ Moar Copics. *3* And I can finally use my earbuds again, yay~

Tho' my memory's being weird again. Almost got me short-changed last night. >_> The funny part was the guy was like 'w/e' and was talking too much when I was trying to count out his money and the fact that the store was busy as eff. x-x

Annnnnd I seem to be typing out words that I don't mean. For almost, I typed also first. Derp.

Last edited by Sakurah; 06-09-2012 at 09:51 AM.

06-09-2012   #251 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

happens to me sometimes too, I usually catch it before I actually press enter but sometimes I don't think to look. Was especially bad in another mmo I played since previously typed text would sometimes be pushed off to the side and end up making some garbled run on.

06-09-2012   #252 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Haha. D:

Hmmm... I think I'm starting to get tired of TO myself. @__@ These server derps aren't helping any.

06-09-2012   #253 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

got a striped leather belt 90 from the event today, hp was low but hv was one off of max and ap isn't shabby either. still going to stick to the fart koala vest, but it could be handy if I feel like leveling another character on that account.

06-09-2012   #254 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Boo I missed the log in event thing. Nobody's ever on when I log so I don't stick around long. ;o; Did anybody dive for the Siffleur boxes?

06-09-2012   #255 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah, guild's been kinda slow at best as of late. x-x

I'm thinking of stuff gaiz. Just throwing that out for now.

06-09-2012   #256 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Yeah, guild's been kinda slow at best as of late. x-x

I'm thinking of stuff gaiz. Just throwing that out for now.

06-10-2012   #257 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

I usually just pop on to do ct and then I'm off again within a few moments. More tempted to do fiesta as well after seeing how good it was last time too, so that might keep me on for a bit.

As far as the boxes go, I wouldn't worry much as it seems to just be the lower end ones unless I'm just unlucky. XD

06-10-2012   #258 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I spy a Vis in Fiesta ~~

edit: Way too many people in there. :<

Last edited by Nikeos; 06-10-2012 at 09:22 AM.

06-10-2012   #259 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

I swear to gawd if one of the more annoying 'morning' ladies are there for the evening, I'mma shoot a yak. e_e

06-10-2012   #260 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

if you end up shooting one, wonder if a yak burger would taste good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
I spy a Vis in Fiesta ~~

edit: Way too many people in there. :<
saw you there earlier too, was in a party with two buffs and another scientist I think but one of the buffs could manage the ball room I guess so he went there.

Got a roan cane 90 on my duke today, hp stinks and my alt beats the crud out of it in every other regard, so I made it into a meh fart stick that'll be less bad if I temper it enough for more hp XD

Last edited by ShinMegami; 06-10-2012 at 02:43 PM.