ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Astro Blitz Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-02-2012   #41 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

That is a very valid question. .__. Maybe it's the first name to appear under your IGN info below your reputation green boxes and the poser's like 'this is the main'. ell oh ell

Thanks for swinging by. ;;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2012   #42 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute

No one's stuff got stolen as far as I know, but apparently, either it's a new poser or our ol' faithful heckler, but there's a lady by the name of KananiiVI whispering random guildmates, the ol' shenaniganz.

This guy's a moron, for obvious reasons.

HEY. DOOSHBAG. GIVE IT UP. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.

Last edited by Sakurah; 07-20-2012 at 12:23 AM.

08-14-2012   #43 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Soooooo the plot thickens.

So way early this morning, Cait TBN'd about her poser, and we talked a bit. She was nice enough to give me a screenshot, which I will display:

Notice that the poser mentioned Ryuku, MetaFoxBR's Cyber Hunter. We all knew Meta, he was an okay guy in-guild.

But what made things more interesting was that he also bugged Amy, Kiba, Aries and Vis for their stuff and wouldn't leave them alone.

For the sake of the guild, Meta is no longer welcome in Astro.

And for everyone else's sake, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE, especially if they claim to be "hacked".

Last edited by Sakurah; 08-14-2012 at 12:38 PM.

08-14-2012   #44 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Hmmmmm,
I think Meta has been acting weirdly. He has been constantky asking to try my fuses on. He talks as if he is pretending to know me.
Meta and I rarely talk.
I might delete him from my list.

08-14-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Meta's turning into a scammer? I sort of want to investigate to find out, but I'm retired now .-. ....

By the way, it's unlikely, but I froze all my characters so no one should be able to pose as me. In fact, most people shouldn't know all my chars to begin with. I'm aware I give off a solo-like nature now, but just to be safe though....

Spoiler!
[Dragon Nest] afterHanabi Lv 6x Archer[Ele]
[Eden Eternal] fleetingDream Lv 7x Maverick[Saph]
[Trickster] Illuminti Lv27x Priest[Fant]

Current status: Eden Eternal

08-14-2012   #46 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot comfirm it. I have talked to Meta two times or so before and even then we did not learn much about each other. However he did give me a nickname and well, he has not used it.

08-14-2012   #47 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

Same here, usually calls me fatty or something of that nature when I'm around him. The few recent times I've ran into him he never addressed me by that and he used to address me that way every chance he got.

Not that I mind it of course, but just something I noted XD

08-14-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Aight, will keep a watchful eye -.O

08-15-2012   #49 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

L, that is strange. O.o He's not on my flists at all, so I wouldn't know. This definitely doesn't sound like the Meta we knew.

I want everyone to stay careful around him tho. It may start to sound that his account has been compromised, but the chance of him turning for the worst is plausible too.

PS: NO, I'm not hacked and neither is Caiterz, Aquarelle or anyone else/any other guild leader that "claims" to be. >:B

08-15-2012   #50 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

He has not scammed anything from me. But my policy is, I will only lend an item if I offer to lend it. Or I have previously offered to lend it.
The things I have lost this way are from people quitting.....

08-24-2012   #51 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261

wasn't sure where to put this, but figured this would be the right place.

decent chuckle, seeing as they asked me why I wouldn't do something that solely benefited them.

09-08-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Yeah theyre doing the same thing to me as CaiterzzII and Fireflyshop10 x_X

09-09-2012   #53 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

Obviously this guy isn't very smart, seeing that he's been trying to same ol' trick. :/

The only other "Kanani" I ever made that might count is my Priest, Konani, and that's it. I have not and will never make another Kanani. :| All the chars I play are listed in my sig, obviously. (Well, the gifs I have commissioned thus far, I got a few more to go... @_@)

This buttface needs to give up if he hasn't already.

09-09-2012   #54 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Thanks for the heads up! My sister is still a newborn into this... So maybe a lecture when we got the chance?

Also what would be a good (pet's) dress for Gaap...

09-17-2012   #55 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

I think that is all of them. Anyways someone tried to impersonate namichan01 to gain access to my account.
The last part of the conversation was about asking for my account. I lost that screenshot x.x But the fact Nami and Sky (NatureFighter) were impersonated remains true.
Kanani posted a TBN.

And nami does not study medicine. LOL

Last edited by Nebula; 09-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.

09-18-2012   #56 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games

If I were a gambling woman, I bet the poser guy read it and feels duped. XDDD Serves him/her right.

09-27-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

Fireflyshop10 is his new name hes been going by. Also not me. I have fireflyshop1-6 only.