Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2012   #301 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

「Various」
Remember to read the thread rules!

「CLAMP」

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2012   #302 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Claim. Was a hard choice since I like a few of them.

Thanks!

05-09-2012   #303 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Requesting source for #4/5 (I'm assuming it's the same artist, since the eyes and hair looks the same) And also the last two from the Clamp portion <3 Please and thankies ;D

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

05-09-2012   #304 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Requesting source for #4/5 (I'm assuming it's the same artist, since the eyes and hair looks the same) And also the last two from the Clamp portion <3 Please and thankies ;D
If I'm not mistaken, the artist is Sayori. Can't link you the source since I'm on my phone ;_;

I actually have a lot of her works saved herp

05-09-2012   #305 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Claim ;o;

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

05-09-2012   #306 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
If I'm not mistaken, the artist is Sayori. Can't link you the source since I'm on my phone ;_;

I actually have a lot of her works saved herp
Yep, it's by Sayori (NEKOWORKS).
Her blog: NEKO WORKs
Her pixiv: さより @ [pixiv]

lol, I actually recently got a dakimakura with one of her art on it.. been drooling over Chocolat ever since I saw her. If you're interested in what prints:
Not Safe For Work! [danbooru]

The last two you asked about, is official artwork of Kobato Hanato from Kobato by CLAMP.

Edit: Been meaning to say this before, but thanks to everyone who repped me for this thread, both new and old reps. :3 ♥ ♥

05-09-2012   #307 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Ιtoilιe
Level: 30

Quote:

「CLAMP」

Chii!!!
Do like.
Claim :]

05-10-2012   #308 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Claim

Beautiful! :>

05-12-2012   #309 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

I claim dis c: beautiful. Couldnt choose between this one or the one next to it. (x

05-30-2012   #310 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'd like to claim this one, if it isn't in use. I love your border style, been getting a bit bored of the simple box border so I might try and work with a style like yours if that's all right <:

Thanks ~

06-08-2012   #311 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Hi Ayumi :> do you think you can make more avatars with animals in it? (Like the one Chelie has) Kittens/bunnies/etc o:

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

06-08-2012   #312 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

I just changed my avatar a few days ago, but I think we have to say if we're using our claim in our profile? o; (I have been ~)

06-09-2012   #313 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity
Hi Ayumi :> do you think you can make more avatars with animals in it? (Like the one Chelie has) Kittens/bunnies/etc o:
Or just more in general.

06-10-2012   #314 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity
You mean girls/boys wearing anime outfits, or animals inside avatars with girls/boys? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
I just changed my avatar a few days ago, but I think we have to say if we're using our claim in our profile? o; (I have been ~)
Yeah, whether it's for your profile or avatar, you have to quote the avatar and claim it. But if you already claimed it for your avatar and then switch it to your profile, you don't have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
Or just more in general.
I'll tryyyy. It's so hard to find motivation/time now a days. D:

06-10-2012   #315 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Animals inside avatars with girls/boys. :> I love the one Chelie has~

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia

06-10-2012   #316 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

I like the really colorful ones. :3

07-01-2012   #317 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Claim for now, might get indecisive and pick another in a few weeks ;o;

07-01-2012   #318 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Quote:
Since you don't have any new ones yet I'll claim this one, of course if it isn't taken. I don't think it is. When you make a new batch I'll pick a new one :3 Former one was getting old q.q Hoping to see more avatars. (;

Edit: If anyone is using it, someone please tell me T.T

Last edited by Versalia; 07-01-2012 at 03:33 PM.

07-01-2012   #319 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

Quote:
I'd loveee to claim this if it's not still in use...(doesn't see it in use) & I loveee your work.

Also..If I am permitted to use it, Is it alright if I put the credit to you on my profile in the biography? Not sure where else to put it.

Last edited by Sunniiee; 07-02-2012 at 02:24 AM.

07-02-2012   #320 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
Since you don't have any new ones yet I'll claim this one, of course if it isn't taken. I don't think it is. When you make a new batch I'll pick a new one :3 Former one was getting old q.q Hoping to see more avatars. (;

Edit: If anyone is using it, someone please tell me T.T
I don't think it's in use... too lazy to check. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRainfallx
I'd loveee to claim this if it's not still in use...(doesn't see it in use) & I loveee your work.

Also..If I am permitted to use it, Is it alright if I put the credit to you on my profile in the biography? Not sure where else to put it.
It's okay, as long as you enjoy it. :3