Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGrand ChaseLucent Heart
Awards Facebook Fan

Callee will become famous soon enough
IGN: Lynnichu
Class: Caitlyn|ADC♥ to_primadonna
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi

claim C: if not claimed already .may i have source please ?

Game: League of Legends | La Tale
Server: North America | Iris
IGN: Lynnichu | Lynnichu
Tumblr ヽ(*・ω・)ノ [★]
I was that one awkward cat that afked in mega a lot.

Last edited by Callee; 10-24-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2011   #182 (permalink)
Endless Sleep.
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

Leeli is a jewel in the roughLeeli is a jewel in the roughLeeli is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leeli Send a message via Skype™ to Leeli
IGN: Vittora
Guild: The Macs, Exitium`

Quote:

I'll be claiming this unless already claimed. May I also have the source, please? c:

. . . w i l l y o u s t a y w i t h m e ?

10-24-2011   #183 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Oh wow Ayumi... ALL your work is so nice. Are you making more? Because I'm in desperate need of one. x3

10-24-2011   #184 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callee
claim C: if not claimed already
It's not claimed, feel free to take it. It would've been nice if you claimed the one you took and used for Tumblr too. (I saw you, mohaha.) Not that big of a deal, I just like to keep a certain control on where my avatars end up at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeli
I'll be claiming this unless already claimed. May I also have the source, please? c:
It's all yours! The source is Remilia Scarlet from Touhou. Give me a few to dig up the original link.. I have way too many folders on my computer. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream
Oh wow Ayumi... ALL your work is so nice. Are you making more? Because I'm in desperate need of one. x3
Probably! What do you guys wanna see more of? I'll post some personal preferences later, but I can probably make some requests too, if you guys want.

» Tumblr · Twitter · Last.fm «
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

Last edited by Ayu; 10-24-2011 at 02:16 PM.

10-24-2011   #185 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
It's not claimed, feel free to take it. It would've been nice if you claimed the one you took and used for Tumblr too. (I saw you, mohaha.) Not that big of a deal, I just like to keep a certain control on where my avatars end up at.
It's all yours! The source is Remilia Scarlet from Touhou. Give me a few to dig up the original link.. I have way too many folders on my computer. ._.

Probably! What do you guys wanna see more of? I'll post some personal preferences later, but I can probably make some requests too, if you guys want.

D: it was in use on here so didnt know if i could still claim just for tumblr . I Claim it now C: ( and its nice to know im being stalked on tumblr jkjk )

Tumblr ヽ(*・ω・)ノ [★]

10-24-2011   #186 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

D: it was in use on here so didnt know if i could still claim just for tumblr . I Claim it now C: ( and its nice to know im being stalked on tumblr jkjk )
No worries, I was just teasing/scaring you. <3
lol, I just noticed your avatar in my tumblog after you liked/reblogged some stuff. Then I randomly asked Lyn if she knew who you were since you had to be from ggFTW (I recognized the crop and my borders~).

10-25-2011   #187 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
No worries, I was just teasing/scaring you. <3
lol, I just noticed your avatar in my tumblog after you liked/reblogged some stuff. Then I randomly asked Lyn if she knew who you were since you had to be from ggFTW (I recognized the crop and my borders~).
hah well i admire a lot of ur work C: u actually inspired me to keep drawing... even tho im not as good as u

Tumblr ヽ(*・ω・)ノ [★]

10-25-2011   #188 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
hah well i admire a lot of ur work C: u actually inspired me to keep drawing... even tho im not as good as u
lol, I'm not the artist behind those avatars, in case you thought so~

10-25-2011   #189 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Wow I just went through this thread and I love your work. Haven't really been checking this section that much for a while. :x

If no one has taken it, I would love to use this:
Quote:
If you don't mind, I was wondering if you have the original picture for the above avatar and the one below.

Thanks~

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-25-2011   #190 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Guild: Prisma

Jerry is such a KHR hore! I'd love to see more guy avatars though Ayumi! :3

Keep up the osm work~

10-26-2011   #191 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
Wow I just went through this thread and I love your work. Haven't really been checking this section that much for a while. :x

If no one has taken it, I would love to use this:

If you don't mind, I was wondering if you have the original picture for the above avatar and the one below.
Take them both, if you'd like.

Source image #1.
Source image #2.

Thanks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Jerry is such a KHR hore! I'd love to see more guy avatars though Ayumi! :3

Keep up the osm work~
Yes, Sir. I have this planned! Might as well make some before I go to bed today.

10-26-2011   #192 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée

Quote:
Take them both, if you'd like.
Wha- Huh?

Ehhhhhh? D:

10-26-2011   #193 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Ehm, that was for Esper.. you should maybe wait to see if he meant the other avatar or both. Because if he wants both, they're his since he was first out. :3

10-26-2011   #194 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Oh no. I'm only taking #1. I was just wondering if I could have the original image so I can play around with them.

Thanks.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-26-2011   #195 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper
Oh no. I'm only taking #1. I was just wondering if I could have the original image so I can play around with them.

Thanks.
Okay. You should show me how it turns out. :3

@MaidLatte
Would you mind quoting the avatar you claimed so people know it's taken?
(It is also a part of the thread rules if you want to take stuff.)

10-26-2011   #196 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Actually Ayumi, she did:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
So hard to choose between 2 and 7.. Q_Q
Quote:

But I claim this one!

Edit: Just actually processed what you said..

Quote:
Thinking about changing the rules though.. might make it two at a time since people might wanna update their profile picture too at the same time. Thoughts?
If I could claim this one too

Quote:

That would be amazing! If not, I'll stick to just Number 7.
herp.

10-26-2011   #197 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future

Ah yes, I did claim them, and because the post that Harlequin (Thank you!) pointed out was kind of iffy, I had another post to clarify it after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Omgosh!! Yaay!! You're awesome!! I'd +rep you, but apparently I have to share some love around before I can.

Officially claiming 2 and 7 then, like in my previous post!

Thank you!

:x

10-27-2011   #198 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
lol, I'm not the artist behind those avatars, in case you thought so~
Haha well i know now c:but still its beautiful c:

Tumblr ヽ(*・ω・)ノ [★]

10-27-2011   #199 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

She did, but it's stated in the thread rules that it's a 24 hours thing.

If you don't use it within 24 hours after your claim, it's free for everyone to claim.

If you want it again, you'll have to claim it once more.

This is the best way to keep track of who takes what and for users to see that it's not available.

10-27-2011   #200 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

Ah ok. Sorry about that! I meant to use it right away, but No Face was amusing me too much at the time x.x

Reclaim:
Quote:

Do I have to reclaim this one too?

Reclaim just in case:
Quote:
I plan to keep this current one up for a bit though.. I'm a bit confused of how the rules work for claiming two. Do I have to use at least one right away to keep both safe? I thought it was: you can only claim two once every 24 hours, I didn't see anything about using them right away. I'm just wondering, for clarification.

Thank you, by the way, for the great avatars!

Last edited by Lala; 10-27-2011 at 10:14 AM.