Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony
Default Yukination Lives!

I've been dead in this section for quite awhile, how is everyone?! :] I have not given up graphic designing, as seen through my signature changes, and signatures made for other people here and there. Let's face it, I'm getting old and lazy. LOL. I have never been so challenged to open up Photoshop in the longest time. However, I want to at least open a thread to motivate myself to at least post something once in a while. So here it goes.

For those who do not know me, hello, my name is Yuki; I've been graphic designing for about 10 years now, and somehow, I still suck. Yes, I am very hard on myself, everything I make I nitpick at it. But I hope that you all enjoy what I put on here.

*** I'm sorry, but if you have something negative to say about my pieces, please keep it to yourself. I have many styles, and it's either a hit or miss for most of my work, and lol, to put it embarrassingly, and bluntly, criticism makes me even more lazier. So yes, if you don't have anything nice to say, then leave <3

A little sample of what my "latest" works are, "latest" being whatever I could find in the past 3 years LOL. Bare with me, when I said I was lazy to open up Photoshop, I was serious.

Hopefully whenever I make something, I'll post it in this thread as well, that is if I even make anything :]

I am NOT taking "requests," because you'll take at least 3 months to get what you're requesting, I am not going to get to it, unless I feel like opening up PS. So here's what you can do. There will be a "Wish List" system. Basically you just post a wish list, with whatever you want on a signature, and if I ever feel like making signatures, depending on how I feel about your Wish List, I will either make it or not.

Some rules to read :]
  • Wish List items may or may not be completed, please don't count on it.
  • You may post a Wish List once every two weeks.
  • You may post at maximum of TWO (2) Wish List per two weeks, IF they are different.
    (Ex: You posted a Wish List for a Bleach signature, but you decided you wanted something else like Penguins, you may post it.)
  • If I were to complete a Wish List, please do NOT take it from others, and also do NOT take credit for it.
  • My watermark (Yuki Designs Year) is to remain on the item, and not to be removed.
  • Do not be disappointed that I did not choose your Wish List, and don't be mad that I chose someone's Wish List more than once. This solely depends on what inspires me, and if I'm in the mood to complete it.

Color:
Text: Main Title
Subtext: Sub Title
Special Notes:
Image(s):

There's the form if you want to write me your Wish List <3 Alrighty then! Let's hope I don't neglect this thread as I did with my other one many times. LOL.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Yay /o/ Nice to see some Yuki design action. I've always loved your work and style *.*

-Can't wait to see more work!

07-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki

Haha thankies Minty <333

07-19-2011   #4 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh yay! You have very nice works! (And I won't mind learning from tuts from ggFTWers~)

I guess for now i'll put a wishlist. I like collecting at least one sig from every sig-artist I met~ (And as you can tell, I like everyone's work, hence why I prefer UltraRandomization~ Not all sigs made it or they're on the retirement lane (especially like the Trickster ones to those done in several months))

Color: I can only think of dark, galactic colors.
Text: Stand on the Ground...
Subtext: The new Golden Witch is Born!
Special Notes:
Image(s):

Jeez. When there's a new dance song i'm listening, my requests end up picked based on songs. xDD

Oh yea, I like the "Freefall" pop-out sig. Super-fun-creative!

07-19-2011   #5 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games

Aww thankies thankies :] I'll consider your wish list for the weekend <3

07-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

yukiyukiyuki

.. I got nothing atm.

モノノ怪

09-03-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryGrand ChaseLucent Heart
Awards Facebook Fan

Callee will become famous soon enough
IGN: Lynnichu
Class: Caitlyn|ADC♥ to_primadonna
Level: 30

Color: Anything u think works
Text: Callee
Subtext: Live Beautifully , Dream Passionately, Love completely
Special Notes: 2 differents ( if possible ) <3 if not ill pic 1 pic <3
Image(s):

Game: League of Legends | La Tale
Server: North America | Iris
IGN: Lynnichu | Lynnichu
Tumblr ヽ(*・ω・)ノ [★]
I was that one awkward cat that afked in mega a lot.

09-05-2011   #8 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Your graphic skills are amazing! c: Keep up the good work!

09-05-2011   #9 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

al;sjdalsdkjasd omg, you're so talented and you have a nice eye for art. ;A; ♥♥

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

09-12-2012   #10 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Looking through these forums took me here. Cute! :3

09-14-2012   #11 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Color:Black and Orange Theme [Perhaps]
Text: Divine
Subtext: 毛皮のような愛
Special Notes: The main focus is the two within the screenshot. Otherwise, I'm not sure about the colors. If you would prefer another set of colors, surprise me!
Image(s): Here
I've always wanted to make a request through you again! I've always loved your signatures.

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 09-14-2012 at 10:11 PM.