MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Artwork / Graphic Designs

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2008   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage
Default Harlequinade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
To everyone who might frequent my thread, this post is going to take a step away from art in order to talk about something pretty important. Men's health tends to be put on the backburner, which is something of an issue because in America, 1 out of 2 men are projected to have cancer at some point in their lifetime. Movember is an initiative which supports cancer research foundations, and which honestly does a lot of good work. For the second year now, I'm going to be raising funds for the initiative. The promotional materials arrived at my house today.

While I'm not going to be begging for donations, it would be greatly appreciated if any of you could/would give something to the cause. Below is a link to my Movember profile, through which you can make a donation to the initiative:

Movember United States - Home

Donation or no, it'd still be much appreciated if you'd take a look around their website and maybe find some other way to get involved. On October 31st, men from all over are going to be shaving themselves clean to prepare for Movember, a portmanteau of the words 'moustache' and 'November'. Men including myself will be growing moustaches and raising funds for the initiative.

I'm going to try to post a day-to-day progression of my moustache growth throughout the month of November, so be ready.

Hey folks, I'm Joey, and you may have seen my artwork around. Here's some examples:

Nowadays I don't make ALOT of stuff, however I find myself making wallpapers alot. Mostly because Comcast internet tends to go out exactly when I need to check stuff... >_<

glarbage on deviantART

Requests for signatures, avatars, banners, and wallpapers are open, just so you know.

Last edited by Harlequin; 10-25-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage

These are still my favorites. So much color! Glad to see you around again, glarbage :3

06-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough

really nice, also, welcome to mymmo buddy ^^ the sotw should get popular once again

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

06-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Eh? you never submitted your mascot for MT-Chan?

06-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Marchen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Marchen

Nice having you on board, I enjoy seeing your dynamic works.

MARCHEN JUNK: TO fanart and stuff.

06-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
Eh? you never submitted your mascot for MT-Chan?
Yeah, I did submit it. It just failed to draw more than 5 votes. xD

06-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

@___@ I don't remember seeing it.

*sweats*

06-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
@___@ I don't remember seeing it.

*sweats*
lol, no big deal. There's no use for it anyway. Perhaps we can have a MyMMOgames mascot competition... *drools*

06-21-2008   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I finished my SotW entry. I'll post it up after the results of SotW 1 are known.

06-21-2008   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

could you play with this image for me?

--Frenchbread is

06-21-2008   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

The one of your archer? If so, yes, but I'd prefer to have the full screenshot.

06-21-2008   #12 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of

It is :3
but you have admit that picture I provided was good since I only used paint

--Frenchbread is

06-21-2008   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Okay, I'll start work soon.~

06-29-2008   #14 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'm officially back in the states now, so you can expect more from me in the near future.

06-29-2008   #15 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Oh my gawd that one with the kid drinking out of a sodacan i soooo cool <3

06-30-2008   #16 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Here you are Sanichi. Sorry it took so long, I was in Costa Rica after all.

07-01-2008   #17 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

thx :3...
*Stares*

--Frenchbread is

07-01-2008   #18 (permalink)
FailTale Player
Special

HienRose is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HienRose
IGN: Allenor
Class: Fire Mage lt_mage
Level: 31
Guild: Nutmeg

I loved the signature you gave me for christmas, so much, that I am requesting a new one but with this Rose instead :3

Pokemon Heart Gold - 2536 5804 2368 - BROMONT
-I will try to be more active on these forums for the sole purpose of Pokemon, yeah!-

07-01-2008   #19 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by HienRose
I loved the signature you gave me for christmas, so much, that I am requesting a new one but with this Rose instead :3
Okie Dokie, you can expect a finished result sometime soon.~

07-01-2008   #20 (permalink)
yup

TheCosmicLion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TheCosmicLion Send a message via Yahoo to TheCosmicLion

Glarb, i love ur sigs alot C= !!!