Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-18-2008   #41 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Please give a warm welcome to my new OC, Pando.

Pando by ~glarbage on deviantART

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2008   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Aw, it's so cute! PANGO!!! *squishes* Though he looks a bit sad or forlorn while munching on his dango ;_;

07-18-2008   #43 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Yeah, I made him look like that because the original design had sunglasses, and it made him look nonchalant. :O

07-24-2008   #44 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Don't forget to check out my stuff!

glarbage on deviantART

07-26-2008   #45 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I posted some wallpapers, available in MMOG's PhotoPlog gallery, or at my deviantART.

glarbage on deviantART

07-26-2008   #46 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough

nice wallpapers mate =)

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

07-27-2008   #47 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

love the pando wallpapers of MyMog <3

07-27-2008   #48 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Thanks guys. ^^

I felt that Pando fit MMOG pretty well.

08-11-2008   #49 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Haven't really been keeping up with this:

08-16-2008   #50 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

can i request something?

08-16-2008   #51 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, you can. :O

08-16-2008   #52 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ou_present.jpg

^^ there's the picture

add the words: Forever Perverted

the rest you can suprise me with =P

08-16-2008   #53 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

^ I don't believe that image follows the rules posted in this thread. If you feel that it does, contact an administrator to let me know that it is okay'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HienRose
I loved the signature you gave me for christmas, so much, that I am requesting a new one but with this Rose instead :3
Dang Hien, I was really behind on this. >_< Basically forgot... But I made a sig with it!

08-16-2008   #54 (permalink)
FailTale Player
Special

HienRose is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HienRose
IGN: Allenor
Class: Fire Mage lt_mage
Level: 31
Guild: Nutmeg

Hahaha, Dont worry about being late with it, I dont mind.

I love the reflection you placed on it too :3

Pokemon Heart Gold - 2536 5804 2368 - BROMONT
-I will try to be more active on these forums for the sole purpose of Pokemon, yeah!-

08-19-2008   #55 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

= /nice........

08-19-2008   #56 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

^^ Thanks.

08-28-2008   #57 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I've recently started a new project. Here's the first strip of Snackwars!

If you like what you see, click the image in my sig. That will give me more pageviews, which will let me know that this isn't a waste of my time. Also, if you have creative ideas for a storyline in a Snackwars! strip, let me know. I really want this project to take off, but I need your help.

Click the image in my signature, and leave comments! Thanks!

(post here too lol)

09-10-2008   #58 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This was my SotW 9 entry. I guess people don't appreciate full custom works like I do. >_<

09-10-2008   #59 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Retired Forum Management

sunchip will become famous soon enoughsunchip will become famous soon enough

i think your snack wars is great!

Andrew Sun | Premier Wedding Photographer
http://www.andrewsunphotography.com

09-10-2008   #60 (permalink)
Don't ask
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the roughKenjii is a jewel in the rough

It was a good concept Glarbage, but it needed some effects.

oh god