Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2012   #401 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Hey, would you mind if I copy and paste that into my own thread?

..Minus the part where I save up a moustache, obviously. lol

» Tumblr · Twitter · Last.fm «
☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-25-2012   #402 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Hey, would you mind if I copy and paste that into my own thread?

..Minus the part where I save up a moustache, obviously. lol
Absolutely, go right ahead. I'm actually gonna quote it to the front page of this thread too.

EDIT: Also here so it doesn't get lost in the pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
To everyone who might frequent my thread, this post is going to take a step away from art in order to talk about something pretty important. Men's health tends to be put on the backburner, which is something of an issue because in America, 1 out of 2 men are projected to have cancer at some point in their lifetime. Movember is an initiative which supports cancer research foundations, and which honestly does a lot of good work. For the second year now, I'm going to be raising funds for the initiative. The promotional materials arrived at my house today.

While I'm not going to be begging for donations, it would be greatly appreciated if any of you could/would give something to the cause. Below is a link to my Movember profile, through which you can make a donation to the initiative:

Movember United States - Home

Donation or no, it'd still be much appreciated if you'd take a look around their website and maybe find some other way to get involved. On October 31st, men from all over are going to be shaving themselves clean to prepare for Movember, a portmanteau of the words 'moustache' and 'November'. Men including myself will be growing moustaches and raising funds for the initiative.

I'm going to try to post a day-to-day progression of my moustache growth throughout the month of November, so be ready.

10-25-2012   #403 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you have some really nice signatures and photography Harlequin. Really neat deviantart, too.

11-01-2012   #404 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Oct 31 and Nov 1 on the same post, because I had work:

Shave the date, Oct 31st:

November 1st, after work and dinner:

Yes, I need to clean my mirror. It'll happen sometime this month, probably.

11-02-2012   #405 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Spoiler!
So it begins.
I hope you grow a lovely handlebar mustache.

11-02-2012   #406 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
So it begins.
I hope you grow a lovely handlebar mustache.
Thanks lol. The style for the month is still undecided, especially since its still in development. Anyway, here's the shot for November 2nd, right after I got off work.

11-03-2012   #407 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

November 3rd.

11-04-2012   #408 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

November 4th. Shaving the chin before the next picture so that I can maximize the 'stache. Not that the photos are showing much anyway LOL.

11-05-2012   #409 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

November 5th. Swear I'm probably going to change the location for these pictures sometime soonish, I'm sure everyone is getting bored of the same old thing.

12-03-2012   #410 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Obv I didn't post any pictures here since the 5th of November, but I'll post them all this week probably. Gotta resize them all. Anyway, just made a new signature:

12-14-2012   #411 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Where is all of Movember? D:

12-24-2012   #412 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Made a wallpaper for my new phone, only to find out that this resolution would only be right if I was using live wallpapers. Since I'm not, I had to crop the left and right sides (which is okay, because I didn't particularly like how they look anyway.)

Last edited by Harlequin; 12-25-2012 at 03:03 PM.

12-25-2012   #413 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Thought I'd show you all what it looks like post-crop. I think I like it better this way :v

EDIT: figured out how to screenshot the phone:

Last edited by Harlequin; 12-25-2012 at 06:58 PM.

01-25-2013   #414 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Made a new sig/ava set, sailor moon 2013. Forever hype.

Expect the poll for SotW posted tomorrow, going to bed because its too late for that ish. 2 hours till SotW due time, not staying up for it.

01-26-2013   #415 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Never came through and finished posting Movember pics, but anyway. I kept growing it until like right before New Years and then shaved it, here's a before and after:

01-27-2013   #416 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I like your iPhone wallpaper!

02-02-2013   #417 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

That's an amazing beard and mustache!

--—Frenchbread is

02-23-2013   #418 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Started writing for oprainfall, here's my first article:

Scarlet Blade to be Host to Some Interesting Locales | oprainfall

I'm not sure if its a win or a loss that my first article was about Scarlet Blade e_e. I don't know enough about that game, but I'm not interested enough in it to PLAY. Anyway, here's the second:

Date A Live's First Character Promo | oprainfall

DATE A LIVE, RK WHERE ARE YOU.

03-05-2013   #419 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Never posted a bunch of my SotW entries. Not even sure which weeks these were for anymore:

Yup. Obviously there is not a theme here.

03-13-2013   #420 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

So this was mine from #139 :v