Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2011   #321 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Yeah, I can take requests. :O

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2011   #322 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: toile
Level: 30

Awesome!

Whenever you have time to get to it, please and thank you so much!

11-17-2011   #323 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

I can also search out other Kobato art if you want, and post avatars up from that. Just let me know, and I'll see what I can find tomorrow/this weekend.

11-17-2011   #324 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Because I had such excellent luck finding a great image today, I decided to change my avatar once again, this time to the lovely Sena :v

And to source:

MEAT.
She has some nice......................hairpins.

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-18-2011   #325 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future

Quote:

I can also search out other Kobato art if you want, and post avatars up from that. Just let me know, and I'll see what I can find tomorrow/this weekend.
Omgoshhhh!!

Thank you so much! She's adorable. And that would be awesome. A lot of the pictures I found were kind of tiny and I wasn't sure if you could use them.

Thank you again!

11-22-2011   #326 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

@MaidLatte

Welp, I rooted around and found some pretty solid Kobato art. I haven't cut any down into avatars yet because it's a lot of grief to cut them down and then most of them not be used, so instead I'll just post the images I found. If you want one of them cut into an avatar, just let me know which and I'll do it.

Spoiler!

My fave is the second one down, but that's just because of glorious Sena.

11-23-2011   #327 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

Omgosh!! I love them all! And of course I can't see the second one down with Sena in it Q_Q. My favourite one is the one with her on the bed! /saves all of them. 8D

11-23-2011   #328 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Oh wow, Imageshack ToS'd it, that's funny. It didn't show anything obscene herpaderp. Oh well, I cropped an avatar out of it anyway. Here's 4 Kobato avatars, feel free to use whatever.

I don't have a lot of Kobato art, but I've got a lot of Sena art and a fair amount of general Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai art, so err... yeah. I pulled these from what I felt is the best Kobato art that I had. :v

11-23-2011   #329 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games

asfgkljdklajsd Omgoshhh!! /flails. Decisions Q_Q.
How can I have multiple avatars at once? lol The third one is so her. Thank you soooo much! They're adorable. Maybe I can make a gif cycling through them lol o:

<3 for you.

11-23-2011   #330 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

No problem. If you want to find more Kobato art, just thumb through this:

€Œ羽€川€の‚ƒ‚ƒˆƒœ“œ索€ [pixiv]

I'll turn whatever you want into an avatar or a sig, so just let me know.

On another note, you guys can expect a sketch or something from me shortly, just need to get it uploaded.

11-24-2011   #331 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Oh wow, Imageshack ToS'd it, that's funny. It didn't show anything obscene herpaderp. Oh well, I cropped an avatar out of it anyway. Here's 4 Kobato avatars, feel free to use whatever.

I don't have a lot of Kobato art, but I've got a lot of Sena art and a fair amount of general Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai art, so err... yeah. I pulled these from what I felt is the best Kobato art that I had. :v
Mind if I use the 1st one? It looks really nice.

11-24-2011   #332 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Go right ahead :O

Also, here's the sketch I was talking about:

Gentleman Piranha begs your pardon :v

11-26-2011   #333 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Go right ahead :O
Woo thanks

11-27-2011   #334 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Decided to get my Pixiv account rolling for real. Started uploading some of the old pieces, so here's one you guys might remember:

要塞を脱出。 | Harlequin [pixiv] 「要塞を脱出。」/「Harlequin」のイラスト [pixiv]

12-02-2011   #335 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I just wanted to point out that supercell is having a private exhibition right now, at the PARCO Museum in Shibuya. Here's a link:

supercell private exhibition | LOGOS GALLERY | パルコアート.com

Okay, so here's a shot from the Reel Big Fish/Streetlight Manifesto concert on Wednesday night:

And here's a picture of my little ceramic goomba :v

12-02-2011   #336 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Do you only do avatar requests for anime-based characters/images? x)

12-03-2011   #337 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I take any requests, it's really not an issue. It's not even just avatar requests, it's just that avatars are all people have been asking for. So yeah, I'll take a request for whatever, go right ahead.

12-03-2011   #338 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I take any requests, it's really not an issue. It's not even just avatar requests, it's just that avatars are all people have been asking for. So yeah, I'll take a request for whatever, go right ahead.
Id love if I could get something Regina Spektor related Even if I found a good image Id have no idea what to do with it to make it look all nice and professional @w@

12-03-2011   #339 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

As I'm not too deep into Regina's scene, I didn't know where to hunt stocks. So I just went with what I could spot, here's 5 avatars:

I'm partial to the third one, myself. Hope you like these :v

12-03-2011   #340 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games

I actually really like this third one Thanks a lot!