Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-09-2011   #241 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

I cannot take things seriously with that mask. :|

..Good job though 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-09-2011   #242 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

That kid is cute.

04-13-2011   #243 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Well I guess I'm free to post my GST round 1 entry now, since I got a through to the next round.

I'm pretty proud of this one, and it's kinda disappointing to just get a pass, but eh. Whatever works, I'm still moving on.

04-13-2011   #244 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I noticed - Her body is cut off at the bottom, did you intend for it to be like that?

Looks great though, I like the style of your sigs.

04-13-2011   #245 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

yeah, there's actually a layer in front of her. looking at it now, maybe I should tone it up a bit so it doesn't look so much like she's just cut off. I did that to do a bit of blending, but I really should tone it a bit, maybe do some white balancing on that layer.

04-13-2011   #246 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, her body does look cut off and I thought you meant it to be like that. Now that I look at it again, I see there's like, a smudge just going over her body.

Very nice, I like the use of gradients, burning tool, and sharpening/blurring tool to give it more depth.

04-13-2011   #247 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Touched the spot up a little bit to make it deviate from the background a bit, but I'm not gonna piss around with it too much, lol.

Anyway, got a little further in my stop-motion project, here's where I'm at now.

its only timed for like 30 seconds in or so, and beyond about 70 seconds in, its just black because I need to take a bunch more frames this weekend. But with the sound, I can totally say that it feels like it's coming together for real now.

04-18-2011   #248 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Done with the video:

I'm satisfied with it, though at this point I really couldn't give a shit how it looks. It's the last work week for classes and I've got a heavy workload ahead of me still.

04-26-2011   #249 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Yup, this one was mine. :V

Quote:
Sculpture in progress. It was done enough for me to turn in today in class, but I plan to do a bit more work in the tentacles, and possibly set off smoke bombs on the inside of it. Pardon the photo quality, it's a cell phone photo.

04-26-2011   #250 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Squidward?

04-26-2011   #251 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
Squidward?
Nope I named it "Kanye West". There is a conceptual reason behind that name too, btw, I'm not just ****ing around lolol.

Anyway, just have one more project to finish up, and then I get like 2 weeks of break. Oho!

04-27-2011   #252 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Playing card project - I chose to do my interpretation of Paul Rand's (http://www.google.com/search?q=paul+rand) works in the design field. Here is my result:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It was my final project for DIG3025, Design History and Theory. Basically, I had to make 9 cards (8 fronts, 1 back), and the box that they go in. Then, I was to photograph them in a method that was interesting/original and submit that. I'm pretty satisfied with the result (especially considering I'm NOT the person you give scissors to; I'll either cut myself or completely miss the line marked on the paper). Anyway, yeah. I'm officially free now for another week or two, until summer classes start.

06-11-2011   #253 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Welp after never using this thread for over a month, I've finally done something (that I can post here, anyway):

New iDOLM@STER set. I am ready. :v

(Miki rabu)

06-12-2011   #254 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

MIKI HOSHII.

Can't wait for the series. hypehypehype.

06-12-2011   #255 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

lol HYPEHYPE

Anyway, since I rendered it myself, I figured I'd share the render from the signature, for anyone who cares to use it (I cut off the "surprise" part later on, so if you don't want that in there, you'll have to do damage control yourself):

06-13-2011   #256 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

o-o; Nice render, but how did you remove the little freckles on the image?

Also I should be sleeping. orz. ;;

06-13-2011   #257 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I didn't remove them, they just sorta vanished when I resized and did postwork (blending, colorwork, blurring/sharpening, etc.).

06-13-2011   #258 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh okay.

When I was on FireFox, I see this massive speckle-work on the resized file. O_O At IE (at school), it did look fine there. O.o

06-13-2011   #259 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah. There is *some* texture on the image, but that was detail that was on the original OST cover image too, so I can't really do anything about it. It'll all vanish in postwork anyway (like I said) so I wouldn't worry about it.

Think I'll be making a wallpaper soon, I'll post it when it's done.

06-17-2011   #260 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Okay, so I made this with all intention of using it in my profile and entering (read as: winning) Profile of the Month. However, the sizing was all wrong. So I went and resized it. And the sizing was still off. After some trial and error, I came to the realization that no matter what I do, either not enough of the top is going to show, or the bottom where it cuts off is going to show. Oh well, at least I made a nice piece, maybe I'll find a use for it sometime :v