Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2010   #201 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Sure, just post a request with whatever details you might want included.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-10-2010   #202 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

I'd also like to request sig + avvy ^^

I have two images for some variety (pick one), one is big and one is medium sized.

I'm ok with anything you do =)

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6...c2cd6bcd22.jpg (Big size)
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9090/202427.jpg (Medium size)

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9...ashikotori.jpg

Last edited by Faith; 08-10-2010 at 04:07 PM.

08-11-2010   #203 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Kanu's request filled. I only ask that you re-host this image on your own imageshack/photobucket, or at least save it so you've got it backed up. :v

Faith, I should have yours done tonight, if all things go as planned.

08-14-2010   #204 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Uh, I'd like to request an avatar if it wouldn't be too much of a bother.

Stock would be
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6...nnienologo.png

I'd like for you to include Annie(the girl) and Tibbers(the bear) in the avatar, if you can't include Tibbers it's fine.

Then just use whatever style you may like with it, just make it seem gothic.

Thanks.

08-14-2010   #205 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

I would like to request a siggie and an avatar please, if it's okay with you.

The image for the avatar would be this:
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...0h22m44s41.png

And for the siggie:
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...0h18m19s13.png

(If you can, please put a borderline around the avatar and the siggie and put a cool looking burst of flame from the huge booster behind the blue mecha, like it's really dashing towards the enemy)

Thanks again! :V

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

08-15-2010   #206 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Wow Faith, I totally slacked. UNTIL TODAY THAT IS >:V

Faith request filled. I'll get to HolyAbyssal and Aethelberht's requests as soon as I can think of concepts for them. :v

08-15-2010   #207 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Ty Glarbage =)

08-16-2010   #208 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

do you not have an Imageshack/Photobucket account? I really don't recommend uploading a signature to this site, it forcefully reduces the size to fit within its own upload restrictions. I recommend you get an Imageshack account, personally, as a certain level of activity is not required to keep it active.

ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

EDIT: You can reference this thread for more info: /forum/artwork-graph...otlinking.html

I pulled that thread from the resources thread, stickied in this section. Here's the resource thread URL for good measure: /forum/artwork-graph...opyrights.html

Last edited by Harlequin; 08-16-2010 at 01:09 AM.

08-16-2010   #209 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

The sig shows for me. Tinypic and wthax work fine with my sigs too

08-16-2010   #210 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
The sig shows for me. Tinypic and wthax work fine with my sigs too
It shows for me too, but it's uploaded to ggftw, which has shrunk the resolution down some. :v

08-19-2010   #211 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Internet went out for a while today (actually, all my cable did, gd comcast). So I made myself a new set.

I originally made it facing left, but I kinda like it facing right too... It's like a different vibe. :v

Opinions?

08-19-2010   #212 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I like it better facing to the left for some reason. lol

It looks really nice, the background reminds me of FireFox. :B

08-24-2010   #213 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

After some thought, I've decided I'm not going to be able to complete HolyAbyssal's and Aethelberht's requests. Not because I'm too busy, but the images provided don't give much breathing room. If you'd like to give another request with images that are easier to work with and/or higher quality, I'll be glad to something for you.

08-24-2010   #214 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

I suppose I can feed my fanboism a bit more.

I'd like a signature and avatar.

Text: Yui!

Various stocks:
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...Yui/179254.jpg
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...Yui/183478.jpg
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...Yui/178590.jpg
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...Yui/178196.jpg
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...Yui/174673.jpg
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...Yui/173174.jpg

If you can't work with any of those, you can browse my Photobucket album for more pics. (if you pick from there, only older Yui pics please :>)
YuiYui pictures by HolyAbyssal - Photobucket

Whatever style you'd like to do it in would be fine with me, and I'd like a different stock for avatar and signature.

Thanks in advance.

09-06-2010   #215 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Decided to upload a couple things from spring semester Drawing II class. Sorry for LQ pictures, camera on my phone.

Spoiler!

see RK :v

09-06-2010   #216 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

they look huge, how big is the paper?

and i love the first one especially. I spy your panda.

09-06-2010   #217 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

It's 18x24 paper. :v

10-10-2010   #218 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Completed a new signature/avatar set, to display my love of Jyubei :v

And then there's a sig-crop avatar version, that I made just to see what I liked better :v

Also, requests are open again, and anyone who had previously posted a request, if you still want something done, please re-post it.

10-10-2010   #219 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

ocool requests
do you mind if i just submit a request with a non-rendered stock? lol

btw thats an awesome sig o/ I like the colours in the bg

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

10-10-2010   #220 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, you can submit a request with a non-rendered stock. Whatever you choose, I'll get to it tomorrow after I finish my homework lol.