Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice
Default Need some quick opinions

I'm not 100% sure where this should go (although Idk where else it'd go), but I've been editting some pictures to make a new wallpaper for my computer, and I kinda need an opinion on something.

The pictures below are all possiblities for one of the said pictures.
The thing is that I'm not sure what color to make the brackets ( '[' and ']') to attract the viewer's eyes to the text "Queen of K-pop".

Also, feel free to suggest other colors (and if you could also post what their RGB code thing is, that'd be appreciated as well).

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Atm, one of my friends thinks the green brackets looks the best, but I'm still iffy on the exact color it should be.

And thanks in advance.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Yellow brackets are definitely the most appealing (to me, anyway). The text color is kinda throwing me off though. Picture is full of warm tones but then that blue text is ffff. I would probably try for a cream color or white. That's just me though.

02-11-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Yellow brackets are definitely the most appealing (to me, anyway). The text color is kinda throwing me off though. Picture is full of warm tones but then that blue text is ffff. I would probably try for a cream color or white. That's just me though.
I agree. Yellow bracket + White text.

02-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

That's a rather small image for a wallpaper. If I recall correctly, isn't there a larger version of this since it was from a magazine?

I agree with the yellow combo. I'd choose a different front for the "k-pop" part though.

02-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe she wants it tiled? o_O

02-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

I'm a he btw lol.

But I forgot to mention it's supposed to be a semi-collage with 2 other pics lol.

And I'll try out the white+yellow later when I have the time to fix/change it.

Thanks guys. <:

And yeah, for images that are too small for a wallpaper by themselves or combined with others, I usually put them on black or whatever color/image covers the size 'requirement'.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Edit: This is the yellow with white text's result.

Spoiler!

Last edited by DarkAmbience; 02-12-2011 at 10:30 AM.

02-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Much better.

Well, if it wouldn't fit in your screen, I suggest you put white dotted lines around, (black background) That's what I do.

but, that's just my opinion.

02-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games

Like a border type of thing?

02-15-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Yes. Dotted white border. XD

02-15-2011   #10 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games

Oh, alright then, I'll make a note of that.