Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default project365: are you in?

So, as part of one of my New Years Resolutions, I've decided to take up the daunting task of the 365 Project.

What is that?
Simply put, it's a photo diary about your year. You snap a picture of something you did in that day, then post it on a blog. By the end of the year, you'll have a large collection (around 365) of pictures that give you detailed descriptions of how you lived your year.

Project 365: How to Take a Photo a Day and See Your Life in a Whole New Way | Photojojo

Why?
Well, I got myself a new digital camera for Christmas, and I decided that I want to use this thing out as much as I can. I have a personal belief where you have to use the thing enough times to make the price worth it -- especially on the more pricey items. That means I wear jeans and clothes out as much as I can so I can get my money's worth, haha. But anyway, I think this would be a very creative way to use my camera (aside from Facebook shots and stuff). But I also wanted to take up amateur photography and take a step into the blog/vlog world. It sounded like a bit of fun, so this is a great catharsis for myself.

Anyway, I think this'd be something interesting to put out there and see how many people will take on this challenge with me. It's bound to be fun sharing all of our daily activities and taking a bit of a step into each others' worlds. As a start, here's my current 365 blog(s):

project365. animal style.
project365dinosaurs on DailyBooth
(they both get updated at the same time; i just have a second in case one goes down)

Feel free to post your blogs, too! It'll be a nice way to add followers to each others' blogs and get more views in, haha. I figure tumblr is a popular blog site since most everyone uses it, so I think it'd be a good idea if we all kinda joined the same/similar blog sites to keep things convenient when commenting/liking/whatever to each others' posts.

In addition, I think it'd be great if we can start theme weeks as a group. Someone could toss out a theme suggestion and we all post pictures during that entire week that ties into it for some added fun*. I mean, if we actually do manage to get some kinda of a group going.

Anyway, I really hope more people can get into this. It's bound to turn up quite interesting since there's just so many things to take pictures of throughout the day. Seriously, my first 2 pictures were a headache just to decide which one I wanted to show for the day.
Happy 365-ing, /ggFTW!

*not sure if that's really the right way to descirbe it, haha--

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Wow, I wish you could had linked me this yesterday I'm going to miss one day then, lol. I'll try this out for fun, lol.

01-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Better late than never, right? Haha.
Well, just link over your blog and I'll follow ya! The more the merrier, right?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!