Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Christmas wallpaper? Opinion pls

I did the best I can. :I
Soooooo.... Is there anything I can do to make it more BAM?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I would move the tree closer towards the center. Things look great off center, but not too off. Divide the canvas into 4, place your focal point into the or 2/4, 3/4 area. There are times when focal point is right in the center or off in the side and it works, I don't think this one is it.

Different styles of ornaments would help as well. The text is a little odd. Why is it leaning? Script text already leans the text one way.

Bigger tree for bigger bam.

:>

12-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
I would move the tree closer towards the center. Things look great off center, but not too off. Divide the canvas into 4, place your focal point into the or 2/4, 3/4 area. There are times when focal point is right in the center or off in the side and it works, I don't think this one is it.

Different styles of ornaments would help as well. The text is a little odd. Why is it leaning? Script text already leans the text one way.

Bigger tree for bigger bam.

:>
What @ Bold parts. Yes, I'm stupid. ;-;

I place the text that way because I was trying to make it like, fading away to thin air something something.. But I got lazy and left it that way.
.____.

And Idk how to change the color of the ornaments individually because it's a duplicate.. I tried changing the hue, but it didn't work. And I got lazy.

Big tree offends me. LOL
Jk. `-`
I like small cute tiny tree. :3

12-24-2010   #4 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Kuda means put the tree into the 2nd or 3rd quadrant (i think).

12-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

yes - Rule of thirds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12-26-2010   #6 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

AHH!!!
Got it... I never knew these thing. Lol. `-`