Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2011   #41 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Bumping! Dunno if I post these yet...

SotW entry...? I was AFRAID of submiting this in, but back there I was lacking in "kissing" stocks, and because I want to do a twist to the theme. (And because I already use a yuri stock.) The kissing Applebloom x Pinkie Pie IS NOT shown at the infamous "Cupcakes" My Little Pony fanfic, so this sig contains no spoilers! (Though their outfits are.) Typography is hard on this one and done at the last minute!

StepMaia GFX re-design of "Ancestral Memroies" because using my artwork is a bit cheezy. (And that my request is accepted by DMAxel, so might as well not to embarrass myself.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2011   #42 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

It looks good so far :> You might want think of text as part of the elements of picture rather than just regular foreground text. It looks like to me that your typographs are one of the top most layers.

05-09-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

The sig was cute but honestly I kept thinking that thing between them was an eyeball... it's not, right?

05-09-2011   #44 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
The sig was cute but honestly I kept thinking that thing between them was an eyeball... it's not, right?
Yes that's a freaken eyeball. A eyeball from a fellow pony! *Dies*

Oh and @ k0n: Yea. The text layers are at the top. I move the text around until I just gave up and insert some black fog behind it. e.e;

Elements 3.0 doesn't let me preview font samples (like in CS4/CS5), so it's kind of annoying to scroll witch font I like to use.

06-18-2011   #45 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Forgot to post my new siggies/graphics. :>

SotW entries:

Some basic StepMania gfx I like:
Back2Back (Blazy Mix):
Spoiler!

You Gotta Share (Spaghetti Western Mix):
Spoiler!

So Many Wonders (EuroSky Mix):
Spoiler!

Louder:
Spoiler!

Empyrean:
Spoiler!

Yea SO MUCH PONY!

07-12-2011   #46 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Okay not alot of sigs this months and the last.. Been lazy and clash with games and comic-drawing. ;w; But there are new StepMania GFX, but i'm picking a few that I put alot of effort to it.

The first two are SFW, but "suggestive". This is a "test" to see how much safety-ness while showing a bit of raunchiness. :P (They were also made for ziv348 for ZiV 2011 contest with "This Shouldn't be on DDR".)

SotW entries:

(^ Thank you for voting or even considering to vote!)

(Not going well.... Oh well.)

StepMania GFX:

"iiiyyyaaaahhh"
Spoiler!

a.n.l. Destroyer:
Spoiler!

Ignited Night:
Spoiler!

Golden Cupcakes:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 07-19-2011 at 12:48 AM.

07-19-2011   #47 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

BUMPING!!!!

In part 2 of "Really, mom?!" activities.

So I turn on "Cloudy Sky" by USAO (because my only sad Vocaloid song "Coward Mountblanc" will put me even more emo) and thinking about the "Faded Memories" theme for SotW. This sig didn't turn out as required for the theme.

Finally a sig I like. For those who are either new or want a re-wind, here's the spoiler in manga form.

I was meaning to do this. If I were a Puella Magi today and having the Soul Gem next to me, I would have turned into a Witch by now. The render kind of screams that, only in the cute Madoka way. So infusing my rant with this sig, then you get the ugly side of me.

OTHERWISE, I enjoyed picking up the rough brushes and create this. :> I can make a textless version if anyone wants to use it. ^^;

09-21-2011   #48 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

MORE NEW GRAPHICS HORRAY!

Okay. Been waiting till I stack new sigs and StepMania GFX!

Sigs

Test sig.. </3

"Moe" sig...

My EE sig.

Satoko's test...

Gift for LadyxLambdadelta, which I also drew the render.

Dog Days can be dreamy...

Attempt at "Wings" sig... This one is a bit to dark and can barely see the wings...

Just a fun test and trying to remember k0n's wisdom.

I seem to have two thoughts in one brain... Who knows I am corrupted?

StepMania stuff
Child's Illusions:
Spoiler!

Braveheart (just minor edits):
Spoiler!

A Thousand Words:
Spoiler!

Dat Stagering Kleine song:
Spoiler!

Get'em Up to R.A.V.E. (re-make):
Spoiler!

UR GOING 2 LUV ME:
Spoiler!

Complecks Baby (font from MGD3 GFX):
Spoiler!

Pinball:
Spoiler!

Continue on next post...

09-21-2011   #49 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Part 2..

DDR Catharsis Banner:
Spoiler!

Upside Down:
Spoiler!

Crystal Ship (thinking of re-making them later when I think of better stock):
Spoiler!

PlayBoy:
Spoiler!

Dokkyun*Heart:
Spoiler!

Al.Lot Memory:
Spoiler!

AND THAT IS IT! STAY TUNED FOR MORE DUMPS!

09-26-2011   #50 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Woo! Now that SotW 121 is over, I can post this:

I want to go paranoia over the comments (and I know I will not win)... So I will post this wall of text about the direction for this sig.

Spoiler!

Now.. I'm not sure if I have the energy for SotW 122... I got an idea for it, but I need to render the pic I have in mind. Oh well. I need to chillax first.

10-23-2012   #51 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Hey everybody! Due that SotW is back, I have made new sigs! But before that, I only did a few and some non-sig graphic works as well!

RP.me avatar for Cure Peace/Deharmony on my CK:Mirrors Saga profile:
Spoiler!

Default RP.me avatar using official work-stocks... Background transparencies are from various Pixiv artwork...
Spoiler!

My Poke-Platinum sig...

Cure Peace sig with obvious Easter eggs:

Half-guilty and also half-painful, but attempted at manga re-coloring... And it was NOT easy. And IDK who's the girl from.
Spoiler!

Nao sig:

Yellow (Cure Peace) sig:

Flying Mammies sig:

Trickster Online/JessicaUshiromia sig. Art by Arita:

"Drop on the Floor" SM graphics (I do not like the background typography arrangement after this.)
Spoiler!

Invincible Hymn graphics:
Spoiler!

Not much effort, but I love how the art placement for the CD art and banner from "Cherry Boy Rap Riot" works so well. Why did I not post them earlier is beyond me.
Spoiler!

More to come!

P.S. If anyone wants to know about the sources for the background stocks (if you can detect any), feel free to ask.

10-25-2012   #52 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I can see you've improved quite a bit over the years, Gaap. The signatures are really nice (as well as the other graphics), they have a bit of a unique style to them. Pretty great work.

10-27-2012   #53 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Thanks! I am still at the experimental stage and juggling between Elements 3.0 at home and CS6 at the college art lab. Again inspired and based on various tutorials in ggFTW (and one that was used to be from the GC Forums @ SGI). I have a bad memory and always used them as reference to know where I want to take off from~

10-27-2012   #54 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Thanks! I am still at the experimental stage and juggling between Elements 3.0 at home and CS6 at the college art lab. Again inspired and based on various tutorials in ggFTW (and one that was used to be from the GC Forums @ SGI). I have a bad memory and always used them as reference to know where I want to take off from~
If you don't mind me asking, which tutorials do you use? [Could you provide some links for me as well? :> ]

Besides that, I really do think your signatures are very cute. The colors are nice and not too overwhelming and your fonts fit well with the picture itself. I really do like the styles you're using with the signatures too ^^ The stocks you find are really nice~ Do you make them yourself or do you find them online? o:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

10-28-2012   #55 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage
If you don't mind me asking, which tutorials do you use? [Could you provide some links for me as well? :> ]

Besides that, I really do think your signatures are very cute. The colors are nice and not too overwhelming and your fonts fit well with the picture itself. I really do like the styles you're using with the signatures too ^^ The stocks you find are really nice~ Do you make them yourself or do you find them online? o:
(I'm dead on Trickster, meep.)

Okay, here is one of the tutorials that was posted at the Art forums.

k0n's Basic sig tutorial. (There are more tutorials but they require c4ds.) When I use a outdated Photoshop, I use his tuts as a reminder blue-print... Because again I may forget of what am I doing.

Some of these freestyle sigs sampled from the Pokemon-Maria one and the fanart-Cure Peace version. See the characters in the background?

The other one is located at the Grand Chase forums at SGI (the members over there are very graphic-savy compare to the community @ the Trickster or PangYa forums), but it was most likely deleted now. The person who did the tutorial was claimed to be a "art thief" and he apologize for his mistakes. Still, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have make effective sigs. His tutorials covers the "smudge" related sig like the Cure Peace, Nao, and angel-Mami sigs.

Also, you can Google/Bling renders, but I have about two websites linked at the first page, second post.

Last edited by Gaap; 10-28-2012 at 12:43 AM.

10-28-2012   #56 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
(I'm dead on Trickster, meep.)

Okay, here is one of the tutorials that was posted at the Art forums.

k0n's Basic sig tutorial. (There are more tutorials but they require c4ds.) When I use a outdated Photoshop, I use his tuts as a reminder blue-print... Because again I may forget of what am I doing.

Some of these freestyle sigs sampled from the Pokemon-Maria one and the fanart-Cure Peace version. See the characters in the background?

The other one is located at the Grand Chase forums at SGI (the members over there are very graphic-savy compare to the community @ the Trickster or PangYa forums), but it was most likely deleted now. The person who did the tutorial was claimed to be a "art thief" and he apologize for his mistakes. Still, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have make effective sigs. His tutorials covers the "smudge" related sig like the Cure Peace, Nao, and angel-Mami sigs.

Also, you can Google/Bling renders, but I have about two websites linked at the first page, second post.

Ooh I see o: Well I'll go hunting in the GC forums and hopefully its still around. Or at least, a reprint... Thanks Gaap! [:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

10-30-2012   #57 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

No problem! Not sure if the resources had changed, but the forums is even dedicated to host some GC renders for those who are interested. O_O;

Anyway..., in SoTW 129... KKYYYAA I almost won!!!

"Bring hope to a happy ending..."

This is an experimental sig using elements from k0n's tutorial, but with other resources and stocks as well. (Because I can't do shit on my own base backgrounds.) The overall sig is a tribute to the hot PreCure season, "Smile PreCure" with it's movie "Ehon no Naka wa Minna" (and first PreCure movie to reach #1 at box office!), as well the nation-wide release of the two Puella Magi Madoka Magica movies with "Ultimate Madoka" at the background!

Though in terms of the render choice... You know I HAVE to pick the movie-exclusive "ultimate form" of Cure Happy... And I am lucky to find them at DeviantART... Makes you appreciate Madoka's form because I think the designers went a bit crazy with the design.. xD (And the render artist added the legit effects too...)
Spoiler!

Oh well. I like the final result anyways. Maybe fix the "levels" a little bit and i'm all good. :V

03-13-2013   #58 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Bumping my own shack! Some new stuff IDk if I'm going to use for my randomizer.

(Sayaka and Sonitus Vir song tribute...)

05-22-2013   #59 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Finally the WAIT is over!

Entry for SotW 140! It was not much.. And I felt like using a Mami siggy again.. I'm to obsessed with her.

And since I got Eden Eternal installed (what a monster) and relieved that my main character is safe, I thought I make a new sig with my information!

I assume Sapphire is like TO's Fantasia... Right?

05-22-2013   #60 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

I like the lighting for the rarity signature :>