Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>
Default RK = ??? (failing since march/2010)

I'm just here to "tell" I exist, and post the stuff I draw

These are just some I did, not the only ones.

1st, march 2010
Spoiler!

(not 2nd), july 2010
Spoiler!

^the same but colored (last week of july 2010)
Spoiler!

done yesterday
Spoiler!

I have a dA (DeviantART) page and I still fail , depending on what you compare my stuff with, of course.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I like them, especially the colored and pencil one of the assassin.
With the leopard one I think the face looks nice, only the hair seems a bit flat or like one block. But it looks nice as an overall image.

keep working on it, and you will improve even more.

08-01-2010   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanuUnchou
pretty nice but Id say you need to work on your anatomy and coloring skills cuz things are out of proportioned and the coloring seems way to plain and look into shading because that doesn't seem to right.

look up Andrew Loomis for anatomy and Makoto Shinkai for coloring.

good luck
That's not out of proportion, I checked the "assassin", pose reference and drawing, put one on another (multiply layer) and nothing is out of proportion, neither anatomy.
I won't look at realism stuff, that's not really what I want, still, I know it really helps improving. Coloring and shading improvements will come with time, I got my tablet and learned this basics past week (27/july to be more specific).
I'll use references for coloring and shading on future drawings

Spoiler!

Just done this one

08-01-2010   #4 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

She's drawing a bow on that one. And the triangle-like thing is a pauldron
Spoiler!

08-02-2010   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

This last one looks good. Will you colour it?

08-02-2010   #6 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Not now, I'll do more first.

Edit~
Spoiler!

Referencing helps me memorize stuff, I could draw that first sketch (archer) on college yesterday. So I memorize how stuff are and then I can just draw whatever idea I have, perhaps? That's what I think.

Edit 2~
Spoiler!

Last edited by NiBo; 08-03-2010 at 12:04 PM.

08-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

*bump*
Done some days ago
Spoiler!

08-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Second ones a cutie

09-13-2010   #9 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

*casts Resurrection*
Waking up late and college at night isn't a good combination... Anyways
Spoiler!

^Background is my current wallpaper~
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

^Bleach

09-13-2010   #10 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

The background looks nice, and I like the way you coloured the fur on the first one (:

09-14-2010   #11 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Yea, I colored the lineart with sighly darker colors (based on Drawing Tutorial by =Feyrah on deviantART) but I guess I exaggerated >w>
I could desaturate to make it look more natural, maybe.

09-24-2010   #12 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

v--- for this contest: /forum/mirage-coordi...on-thread.html
Spoiler!

And just finished.
Spoiler!

Later I'll finish a chibi cat I started 2 weeks ago >_>

09-24-2010   #13 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Nothing shows in your spoilers for me >:

09-24-2010   #14 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

dA links then? >:
-contest entry by ~RK-Nibo on deviantART
Poisoned shadow by ~RK-Nibo on deviantART

09-24-2010   #15 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

The first one is sweet, the colouring isn't as good as in your previous one, just less detailed but it looks nice. Good luck with that competition

I love how you coloured the eye on the 2nd one. Good job :]

09-24-2010   #16 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I left that one plain colored intentionally >_> (laziness, actually)
v-- I'm coloring another one that was suposed to be my contest entry (changed my mind and drew the bunny).
Spoiler!

I found the Ink tool pretty useful for some tasks~

Also I'm wondering how art college could help me (with art, obviously), the course is called 'Visual Arts' (literal translation), they wrote some information about it, but I don't think it's enough for me >_>
Quote:
...deepening the theory and practice of art, with a view to build a personal poetry and a professional in the field of art criticism, curatorial and research.
-random: I found this pretty entertaining, I made it spasm by clicking fast LOL
Poke the Bunny by =Kikariz on deviantART

Edit~
Done plain coloring~
Spoiler!

Last edited by NiBo; 09-25-2010 at 03:11 PM.

09-26-2010   #17 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Spoiler!

I guess I'm getting the handle of it.
Looks somewhat funny, but I like the glow a lot

09-26-2010   #18 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

It wouldn't load again, so I checked your DA.

It's super cute, and my favourite from everything you've done so far (: You're definitely improving a lot each time

Keep it up (:

10-14-2010   #19 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Didn't do much lately, only some random stuff that I couldn't even take a pic of (on classroom desks lol). Only 1 month and a few weeks left to the end of this semester, then no more worrying about homework.
I'm glad that some people like at least some stuff I draw, my parents tell me to draw something else (like nature or our dogs >_>) so I don't show them anything.
I just read this: deviantART: KlakKlak's Journal: How to Become a Better Artist
Quote:
DON'T REINVENT THE WHEEL ]

10-14-2010   #20 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Carry on drawing the things you like, art is pointless unless you enjoy what you're doing.

Keep working as you are, and you will keep improving (: