Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-12-2010   #1 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans
Default Pshfrk's Mentaelea Red

Uhh.. Well, just a post to show some of the thing that i made digitally.

Also, if you want to provide me an opinion pointing this or that, that would be really helpful

SO... Let's see...

(Oh god, remaking Q_Q *searching links agan*)

Sketch / Stuff

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Digital Painting

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Waa~ too many @_@ well last but not least ... I made this yesterday

Spoiler!

Thank you for reading and watching.

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 02-28-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

That is quite some unique art you have there.

06-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

They're all very strange and interesting. I like your style.

06-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I like your style. It's unusual and a bit creepy in some of them lol.

06-12-2010   #5 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

Thankies for the comments Q_Q ...

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 07-12-2010 at 05:45 PM.

06-14-2010   #6 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanuUnchou
ill be honest do less hand work and more digital because your digital works turned out better then the ones by hand meaning
handwork = bad
CG= good

also i really like the first CG 1 and the last one... idk but i really like those 2 out of all your works XD
Yay, thank you for being honest, yes, i kind of suck at doing "linearting" but i don't think that some of my pen (at rl) are bad >n<! I'll show them later (or edit maybe) thank you for your opinion.

Also glad you liked it :3

EDIT:

Just a random siggy i made... AZUNYAN!

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 06-18-2010 at 09:01 PM.

06-21-2010   #7 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Oh god double post QnQ ...

Something i made in like 1 hour and a half.
HPBD MAURICIO!

The blur killed his arms D:

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 06-21-2010 at 01:19 PM.

07-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Uhhh New video:

Suffocating Footprints

<_< i think that I'm super posting.... i'll edit from now on D:

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 07-10-2010 at 10:44 AM.

07-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Wow, I love your use of color, especially the trippy technicolor girl (the one that says AnxiHendine on the side). And your eyes are pretty expressive too, which is never a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanuUnchou
handwork = bad
That seems a little harsh. Just because one is better than the other doesn't make one of them bad.

If anything, the handwork being not as good should mean she should do it more to improve her skills.

07-10-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Really enjoy your use of colors. It seems like you definitely aren't afraid to push the boundaries, and I highly encourage that! Keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
If anything, the handwork being not as good should mean she should do it more to improve her skills.
I totally agree. I believe that mastering traditional art is important in building the foundation that leads to good digital art. There's just something really amazing in being able to feel the texture of an artpiece, as opposed to just viewing it through a computer screen.

Of course, to each their own c:

07-10-2010   #11 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Pshfrk, your video isn't working for me. Did you embed it properly?

/youtube searched it.

+ I like your hand work, its interesting and unique.

07-10-2010   #12 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like your ''Sketch/Stuff''
Quote:
This is my fav.

Also, nice video!

07-10-2010   #13 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Mitchi : Thank you, (Anxihedine FTW) yeah rather of taking it the "bad way" (I'm sure it wasn't kanu's intention <3) im kind of trying to do some lineart - cell shading o.o ...
Oh if that "she" was for me, I'm actually a boy o_o;

@BeanMarine : Agreed x_x there's just nothing as comfortable as a common sheet of paper... and a pen ;u; <3 but aside from that, trying on a canvas or something is kind of difficult o_o because I take so seriously that I end up just planning but doing nothing <_< (I'll work on that, really ;n; ) Thankies~

@ Aimee: Oh thanks, i did it wrong, but now it's fixed :3!

@ Mums:Thanks, hope you can decipher and find "easter eggs" x3! (but i don't think that someone will actually try to <o<)

UUPDATE

flsg's gift :3

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 07-10-2010 at 04:23 PM.

07-12-2010   #14 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@Kanu: it's okay and thanks :3 ... Something in ur avatar makes me feel... weird <_<... something weird... i think... that... her lips are what freaks me out D: so cute ~

Update: Poor little girl ):

P s h f r k ~

07-12-2010   #15 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I love how you did the legs on that o:

What does the text mean?

07-13-2010   #16 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

I love the colors in this one!

07-13-2010   #17 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

This looks wicked :> You do such interesting things

07-13-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

Woahh you have such a nice unique style~
Love your art. 8D

07-13-2010   #19 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@Kanu : It is, i mean, i didn't save the .sai file =n= and i just felt kind of stressed (speedpaintftw) vertical~ *notes*

@Mitchi: Well it means Memoria Blackout , like a memory disconnected i suppose? o_o

@Mums: Thanks C: RGB FTW!

@Aimee: Oh~ thanks , your pencil skills are super awesome :B *cuts and steals aimee's hands* >:3

@Kogoro: Thank you <3 ~ >u<

P s h f r k ~

07-16-2010   #20 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Is not enough if you only keep it to yourself, not enough space, not enough artifacts, to squeeze and stomp...
Spoiler!

Prosttescieng Retrepictoira...
Spoiler!

Speedpainting ... I believe... not

Sorry they're quite big...

P s h f r k ~