Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-22-2010   #41 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Love her smile and hair, but her left arm seems to be a little too long (the elbow is too far down).

Is she supposed to be a ghost? :0

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2010   #42 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

@ Mitchi : Maybe this will help you to understand

LONG arms

Thankies Dani :B

Oh~ I'll try that Kanu o-o , thank you n-n

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 07-22-2010 at 02:19 AM.

07-22-2010   #43 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
The elbows on those are still proportionate though @_@

07-22-2010   #44 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I like the purple theme in this one 8D

You'll have to explain the purple arm tho xD

07-22-2010   #45 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I love the hair and the blood :>

Your idea's are crazy 8D i love

07-22-2010   #46 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

@ Mitchi : Omg you're right o_o ! the arm its supposed to end where the wrist starts <o<!! thank you xDU

@ Mums & Aimee thankies :3

Well well... this thing is called REFRACTION! even if HE looks girly is a boy =v= !

Will he get away from what he did? ): HITOMI IS COMING!

PD: Also, the last one was a nurse, she was babysitting n-n cute am I right? <u<

P s h f r k ~

07-22-2010   #47 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I really love the amount of colours you get into most of your pictures, especially this latest one. Especially the fact that the neon green is so vibrant, yet you manage to make it look like it fits with the rest of the outfit. Your style is so exciting and highly unique, its gorgeous.

07-23-2010   #48 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Thank you Rhois I'll start to paint bg D:! Need to improve at those...

P s h f r k ~

07-23-2010   #49 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Trap?
It looks real nice.

07-23-2010   #50 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

I love your coloring skills. Enough said.

07-23-2010   #51 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Aimee : Kinf of thanks thanks
@ Mums : ;u; thank you ~

Etto.. practice practice practice, profile thing D: sorry for the mess~ also.. is rainning, i love the rain =u= <3 *masochist mode : on*

Is it acceptable? D: sI think her arm and her breasts look weird <o< shadows FTW!

P s h f r k ~

07-23-2010   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

Mello will become famous soon enoughMello will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mello

Can't really tell about her breast and arm thing
But if there was something wrong with it,
Then it's not noticeable then.
*-* good job on your latest artwork
I'd stare at it for hours and not get bored ;F

EDIT: love the colors on that one

Last edited by Mello; 07-27-2010 at 01:42 AM.

07-24-2010   #53 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Melle: o///o thank you *3* ~

Lalalala practice practica~ Maybe i'll should open requests for drawings (sketches) and signatures or something o_o, ... that way i could practice out of my comfort zone >.< if anyone... want to request something , anything~ even NSFW things (would be via PM only ) ... ~
REQUEEEEST PLX *3*

EDIT: I COULDN'T HELP MYSEEEELF ;3;

o-o just lurking around the forum u3u ~

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 07-24-2010 at 01:31 AM.

07-24-2010   #54 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

LOL omg, I wasn't expecting that. hahahah >.<
You made me laugh a lot <3

Such adventures in my bathroom, hohoho.

^ and your black and white one looks hot. I love B&W images. The face/hair & the background look really nice, i see nothign wrong with it.

ahaha ohdear... ;D + rep

07-24-2010   #55 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

I like your black and white one 8D. The only thing I see that I think might be wrong with it is that the shoulder is a bit low, other than that I see nothing wrong with it~

Also, Lol @ your version of Aimee's bathroom 8D

07-25-2010   #56 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

C: Well the wall had too many faces that i couldn't help myself ;u; ~

Update~ HER EYE IS TOO LOW BUT IM TOO LAZY T3T!!!!

u3u just to purify my system from random stress 8D

P s h f r k ~

07-25-2010   #57 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Like always, I love your coloring \o/

I also like the way you drew those drops on her face 8D

07-25-2010   #58 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Update~ o.o a siggy of Alice *3* ~

Is it okay? D: i liked it

P s h f r k ~

07-26-2010   #59 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

I like the colours and the text on the sig :>

ALSO, I agree with mama, the drops on the face look good lol

07-28-2010   #60 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Mums & Aimee : Thanks :3

@ Kanu: Welcmoe back Kanu o: and thanks , you guys really help me with your comments to improve a little bit @3@!!

Update:

Kind of inspired in SH3 Memory of Alessa (carroussel's song stucked into my mind) turururu~

Speedpainting and photoshop edited ~ *3*

EDIT: OHOHOHOHO RAINNING! IT'S RAINNING!!!! TIME TO SLEEEEEP MUAHAAWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

P s h f r k ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 07-28-2010 at 03:17 AM.