Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2011   #221 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

@ Aimee : >u< I've tried tons of poses but I don't like how it turns out orz (Kali) . You're so sweet ;n; I'm glad you liked it that much ♥ . Thanks, Aimee C:

Update . . .

I have this terrible Art Block D: but anyway, NEW OC ! (It's just a sketch though)

Her name is Achlys C: she's in another drawing which Idk if I'm going finish soon, since I'm trying to focus on getting better at anatomy/colours/blending . I really like the sketchy/unfinished pics, but I think I need to get a little bit serious since they tend to look like crap after a couple of hours orz

Oh and new siggy + avatar ~ ( I forgot how to make sigs orz but I'm working on it too )

Gah, I feel like I'm stuck .

Thanks for reading / watching

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2011   #222 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Heheh it will be awesome even if it's just a head pshhh:3

I looovvveeeee your new sig+Ava <3

Hope you become 'un-stuck' soon ): love your stuff <3

12-19-2011   #223 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

@ Aimee : Oh dog, your Kali is still there, Aimee ~ time to finish that poor thing ! ( WON'T POST UNTILL I FINISH HER ) .

I forgot which set you referred to but thank you so much, Aimee ;n; ♥

Update :
Wah ~ it's been so long . . . But I'm finally done with Highschool and I have a HUGE break ( vacations ) so I'll be able to draw and create stuff again ( finally ) I'm so happy ;n; !

Just a warm up . It's been so long since I digi painted something, I felt lost but oh well . This thingy is unfinished forever , it was supposed to be almost full body and he was sitting BUT I started to crop . . . And crop, and crop, chop, chop, chop ! And it ended like most of the other paintings I've done "orz . I'm sorry for being so lazy .

Spoiler!

He looks weird on the thumbnails, like he has no soul D: His eyes looks wrong too, and the right shoulder ( right from his perspective . . . so left for me . . . ) and . . . gah

Thanks for reading / watching !

PD : Sorry if I end up spamming stuff these days, I really have an urge to make stuff "orz .

12-19-2011   #224 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!
He looks like he's daydreaming, heh.
I cannot waiiiittttt to see more <3

and yay for Yuno love!

12-22-2011   #225 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Nice to see you back! And no, I haven't stopped lurking stalking you.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

01-09-2012   #226 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Aimee : Yuno ♥ , thank you Aimee ;u;

@ Javier : Oh , hi there Javier C: . I don't have a problem with that

Update !

I've been doing a lot of sketches, but nothing complete enough for me to say "it's finished" ~ But ! I had the chance to finish a few ~

Spoiler!

- This is a painting I made for a friend ( Birthday ) . I also don't know why I end up painting shota like stuff whenever I try to do something for him "orz . . . Maybe something is wrong with me

Spoiler!

-Tried a bit of Cell - Shading like thing here . . . But kind of failed -, I like the result though .
This is something for the website of the Doujin Circle we're starting , I just need the render, but decided to add the white bg to not just place the render here ~ I also tend to make my women chubby like, so imagine that Beato ate too many cookies during her Christmas break "orz .

Thanks for reading ♥ !

Last edited by Pshfrk; 01-09-2012 at 10:54 PM.

01-10-2012   #227 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Your hands look pro /o/
I really loooove the boy one <3.

01-15-2012   #228 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Aimee : He's all " >:c "

Update :

Spoiler!

- It's doneeee ~ Aimee's Kali, I kind of fail at cell - shading, I overcomplicate the things so much, is so hard for me to just pick 2 or 3 colours without blending so I ended up doing a weird mix that made the skin look weird and kind of flat again "orz ( plus the horrid colours ) BUT, IT'S DONE ! Hope you like it, and sorry for being so SLOW ~ ;n; .
Tons of mistakes here and there so that's why I made it smaller, so it's harder to tell *cheats*

Thanks for watching / reading !

01-15-2012   #229 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Aimee has a pervy picture now 8D

Nice job with your stuff~ I like it.

01-15-2012   #230 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Ahh it looks so good! And I really like the colouring actually >.<
I think this CS was a good choice and I don't see no ham legs heheh.
Thanks so much! <3

01-22-2012   #231 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Mega : It's not a pervy pic ! Sh-She looks innocent, why do everyone says she looks pervy *cries a river * . Thanks, Mega .

@ Aimee : I'm glad you like it, Aimee person ;u; . And stop denying it, one leg looks like a ham "orz .
Whenever you want ~ ( You know I'm very SLOW though, I'm sorry )

Update !
Spoiler!

- Just a sketch, since a friend asked me to draw Gasai Yuno for her ( And I also wanted to, since Yuno is just delicious ♥ ) . For some reason I tend to draw stuff while I tilt my head and the drawing ends up like diagonally ( Yay, my english "orz ) I'm gonna finish her later

And yes . . . I've been drawing a lot of Fan Art lately . . . or whenever I want to draw feel the urge to take a shower first, but when I'm done with the shower I feel sleepy or wanting to watch anime / movies . . . Gah ~

Thanks for reading !

Last edited by Pshfrk; 01-22-2012 at 04:40 AM.

01-22-2012   #232 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

wowoow I really love this kinda sketchy style, it looks so cool and Yuno is <333333

02-25-2012   #233 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Aimee : YUSH ! Yuno is loveeee ♥

Update !

Hmmm . . . I've been doing a lot of stuff but not really painting ( sketching yes, since I've had a lot of ideas b-but I can't paint anymoreee TAT )

Some " chibis " for people ~
Spoiler!

And . . . Hitomi is back !
Warning : It's kind of big
Spoiler!

The painting ended up being weird and cell shading like but horrible, looks dull and PLAIN, but D: I really tried . . . I also love punishing myself with such awkward poses . . . Seriously, looks like her arm is gone, both arms for the " top " girl , her legs as well , I won't finish if I keep going "orz

Hmmm I don't remember if I did anything new other than these things so . . .

02-25-2012   #234 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

I really love the 2nd one, even though you seem to have so many problems with it personally, lol. Her face is done beautifully, and the coloring in general looks really nice to me o.o

<3 as always.

02-25-2012   #235 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Aimee : The problem is that there are 2 girls in that pic but no one could see her since it's filled with mistakes ;A; ( some people thought it was an " apple thing " or "a hat " so xD ) Thanks anyway Aimee ! ( Can you tell me what you thought it was ? )

Also ! FIXED ~
Spoiler!

- Removed the Hitomi on top of the one laying on the floor , and added the other arm and her clothes ~ It still looks flat but I tried "orz

02-26-2012   #236 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

I thought it was a hat too, lol - but I like the coloring of it anyway. The fixed one without her is just as good. <3.

02-29-2012   #237 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

@ Aimee : A hat ! Thanks Aimee C:

Hmmm just doodles, since I was messing around with some " charas " , since a friend has a story and he wants it to be told . . . So we're attempting to build a manga like thing , I don't know if it will work but at least will let me practice and imagine more stuff I suppose . . . So !

Spoiler!

- I don't think he has a definitive name but he calls him Zero for now . . . We need to decide on his clothes though D:

Spoiler!

- Yeah I was bored . . . "orz

Spoiler!

- Just an idea of the swordgirl , she doesn't have a name but I wrote down some names that could work . . . To discover he wants to name her Julia AND I DON'T APPROVE !

Yeah . . . doodleness, sorry ;3;

Thanks for watching / reading though !

03-02-2012   #238 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

The clothing in the second picture of Zero makes him look badass. \o/

03-10-2012   #239 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Meh ~ After thinking about it I decided to stop with this MAD/FMV , since the song didn't really convince me . . . So I just decided to upload the super incomplete version of it , sorry for the sudden cut ;n;

I kind of got obssesed with some " effects " and those make it look kind of odd since I'm a novice, BUT at least I learned a few things ~

- - - Update - - -

Just a shota I doodled while I was bored

I'm being so lazy these days D:

Last edited by Pshfrk; 03-12-2012 at 03:03 AM.

03-12-2012   #240 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Buuumping with Asamiya Athena rabu !

Yay for SAI ~ Asamiya Athena from KOF . . . I'll just copy and paste what I wrote at DA ( lazy Psh )

Quote:
Asamiya Athena cosplaying as Kensou !

I was bored then saw a fan-made sprites of her " cosplaying " as various charas and my favourite was this one where she impersonates Sie Kensou ~

I swapped the hair color to her natural color , and though I love my Athena with long hair, I decided to make it 99ish just for the sake of being " boyish ". . . Yeah o_o

Try to ignore the broken legs , please ! ( And all the other mistakes "orz )

SAI + PSCS5 + Illustrator ( That stupid pattern at the BG )

PS : Athena is my waifu , so GET AWAY FROM HER !

// Asamiya Athena & Sie Kensou are from The King of Fighters

Update !

- Stray Dog // Trance : Its blinding thickness .

Just a doodle , I needed it . . . Hitomi & Atsuko ( Her head ) and yesh I have 0 consistency , looks like each piece is done by a different person "orz .

Update !

Just a sketch for an Art Trade C: ( Well I have more in line with the same person because we have nothing else to do )

- He's supposed to be Kohori from Lovely Complex ~ but yeah . . . maybe he'll look more like the original one when he's p-painted .

PD : He's like floating usin a " jet pack like " device that leaves behind rainbow colored smoke trails , I didn't think of it alone, so you can throw rocks to both of us ~

Thanks for watching / reading / lurking , hope you killed some time and enjoyed it !

Last edited by Pshfrk; 03-23-2012 at 02:02 AM.