Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2010   #41 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

oshi-- brb being stalked

also, art trade with senpai

those roses and frills were TROLLS

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2010   #42 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

oh that's hot

Thanks Dani!

these swimming gays ruined my life

01-11-2010   #43 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

<: glad you like it

so i couldnt sleep last night and got bored so I made this

My OC Akaito. <:
ITS TOTALLY ON THE NSFW/SFW BORDERLINE WITH DAT DERE SUBMISSIVE/DOMINATE PARTS.

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-18-2010   #44 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

done for a speedpaint for my final project in one class. The video's takinga whiel to change to ytable format. ;_;

01-21-2010   #45 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

You know that description sounds like its only applied to that chibi I drew.

Normally my anatomy is pretty good (I understand most proportions and how the body works, its just I tend to forget some muscles), but lately I've been in a very uninspired mood so my drawings have been shit lately.

Maybe I should post some sketches from my figure drawing class...

edit: k now i type my full reply since i was at school earlier

Don't say ectectectl; actually tell me what it is that I need to improve on. Being vague will only make me completely disregard what you have to say since really you aren't helping much at all.

If you're refering to the chibi picture on this page, then you must be stupid or something since chibis are typically deformed.

If you're refering to the 'girl' with blonde hair and the pink dress, thats actually a 11 year old boy.

Keep in mind that with different ages people have different proportions. Children tend to have big heads and small shoulders. It's only when you're fully developed (7-8 heads tall) that a head will fit one ach of your shoulders. Children also tend to have big eyes too.

I usually draw hands close to what they're supposed to be (hands should cover your whole face) unless its like... a chibi.

I would explain more but I'd rather not.

Last edited by Dani; 01-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.

01-21-2010   #46 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

kk.
Thanks.

Though like I said I've been going through a very uninspired phase and that usually leads to silly anatomy mistakes. I've been trying to haul my ass out of it for a while.

01-24-2010   #47 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

lolk
I got bored and just sketched two ocs to kill time ;;

i should be asleep ffff

also skirt is supposed to be checkers/semiplaid/frilly but i was too damn lazy

also just remembered a request I forgot all about so I'll work on that today or tomorrow ;;

Last edited by Dani; 01-24-2010 at 01:58 AM.

01-24-2010   #48 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

double post with a wip lol

quick sketch which will be cg'd prolly sometime this week. ;;

02-23-2010   #49 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

so for the past four weeks I've been so lazy. I've been playing more games too.

Here's a doodle I did at school today:

Its a style I've been playing around with~ For teh past 4 weeks I've been working on a unique kind of style I could use that seperates me from both anime and typical american cartoons. Whats funny is that I drew this guy as an experiment with markers in art today since my art teacher told me to play around with markers on different types of paper and boom, SUPER COOL NEW IDEA GO(this isnt it however, the paper I first drew this guy on earlier is too big for my scanner, lol). I also drew a bird who neither chirps nor caws, but only says GET BENT GET BENT GET BENT and he lives in one of those huge letters on the outside of a nameless mall. The letter also happens to be a "B".

Anyways this fox's name is William James "Red" Fauyer. He's a fox. He's also a lawyer.

04-01-2010   #50 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

/res

CHIBIS AND

SELF PORTRAIT

a

04-01-2010   #51 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

hah hah np
well i drew it using a mirror in art class and wasnt using my glasses so yeah a silly mistake from my blindness ;_;
but its not way too big compared to how big my eyes normally are, just a bit

04-01-2010   #52 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

Hai Dani, u?

04-01-2010   #53 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

SUP RTO
wait wat you're alive

04-01-2010   #54 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

I try sometimes.

04-01-2010   #55 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I really like the eye lol.

05-10-2010   #56 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

just a shitty comic i did during art when i was supposed to be designing a room and a building

Spoiler!

spoiler for language? lol

half assed doodles and based off the rp over here /forum/role-playing/...iviera-rp.html

/copypasta from DA

Quote:
the comic itself is based on an actual conversation that went on between two characters.

angel girl = nameless atm (name will be revealed later)
braid guy = Makoto

Makoto is gay, btw. We tend to joke about how he's always screwing with his male sprite slaves on msn.

Angel: "... I couldn't help but notice that a certain sprite slave of your's who used to be around here quite a bit disappeared some time ago... Ekim, was it? ... He was pretty cute... F-Forgive me, General Makoto! ... To ponder on matters that don't concern me..."

Makoto: "You're right... they don't concern you. But it's a little thing really. That sprite merely returned to my parents estate."

this is the actual conversation that went on in the RP way way later on. also, guy in teh last panel (Akaiito) is the slave they're talking about (he invaded the manor disguised as a slave).. and yeah, he got ****ed a lot. Well, he's an incubus... so maybe he was okay with it?

05-18-2010   #57 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

double post blah

and

some doodles i did in art. shading hair w/ mechanic pencil = bleh ;_;

two characters from the rp on here, burning steel and blood

05-19-2010   #58 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

The hair looks really nice \o/

06-30-2010   #59 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

o/

a sketch I did of a character from one of the rps here on ggftw

i was just sketching whatever came to mind and this popped up. I didnt feel like colouring anything sides from the eyes/skin lol.

07-01-2010   #60 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

He looks cute