Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-18-2011   #81 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

oh goodness Senie those are GORGEOUS

you've improved a LOT! omgasdf I am jealous of all the details in the Ao no Exorcist CG forreals. I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR HAIR. It's so shiny and pretty +_+

and the one with two OC's is hawt I like that you're drawing more full-body pics rather than just busts/headshots

do you still take requests? :>

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-18-2011   #82 (permalink)
Long live the chase!
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

You've gotten a lot better, Snekishi, a whole lot better. d(--,) I like the first one the most, looks like a ton of effort+time as well.

Happy to see you still lurk around here and haven't drifted off and disappeared into the huge internet sea.

08-18-2011   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLuna OnlineMapleStoryLa Tale

Kiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud ofKiraii has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Kiraii Send a message via Skype™ to Kiraii
Class: Retired

/Lurking this thread..
You're amazing.
You've improved a lot and I enjoy looking at your artworks.
Keep it up!

DeviantART | Tumblr | Journal | Twitter | Trickster art thread
/quite inactive but still alive/

08-18-2011   #84 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I saw that shading- especially the hair and the first one in general- and now I need to change my panties.

08-18-2011   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
oh goodness Senie those are GORGEOUS

you've improved a LOT! omgasdf I am jealous of all the details in the Ao no Exorcist CG forreals. I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR HAIR. It's so shiny and pretty +_+

and the one with two OC's is hawt I like that you're drawing more full-body pics rather than just busts/headshots

do you still take requests? :>
Ahhh Gina 8D;; it's been awhile! And thanks a lot haha, that recent AnE picture was alittle special xD I wanted to try drawing out some details for a change, so I spent quite some time on that ;_;. And after colouring buttload of my own linearts, I think I finally adapted to a colouring style that I enjoy haha. But thank you!

And sorry Gina, I'm not taking any requests atm ;_; /too much WIPs to work on. I've abandoned half of them OTLL--drawing too much things at once

Oh I actually have one more fullbody drawing I did I forgot to post xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
You've gotten a lot better, Snekishi, a whole lot better. d(--,) I like the first one the most, looks like a ton of effort+time
as well.

Happy to see you still lurk around here and haven't drifted off and disappeared into the huge internet sea.
Naoiii <3 It's been so long T_T;; I still remember the days we enjoyed Gunbound and LaTale together haha, Good memories. But life is too busy for me atm, all I could do is draw and read--no more time for games ;_;. But thank you! Your artworks have gotten a lot better, I still lurk in your art threda once in awhile 8D;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraii
/Lurking this thread..
You're amazing.
You've improved a lot and I enjoy looking at your artworks.
Keep it up!
Thanks! And yeah xD Glad I improved over the years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
I saw that shading- especially the hair and the first one in general- and now I need to change my panties.
I HAVE SOME IN MY DORE---wait--LOL. But haha, thanks for your compliments! I enjoy colouring and drawing hair most, it takes me the shortest amount of time 8D;; that hair colouring in the AnE pic only took me 15 minutes 8D;;

But anyways, here's one more drawing I forgot to post. It's a fullbody original character that I designed for a Roleplay group on deviantart. His name is Butter Valkyria xD

08-18-2011   #86 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Your Ao no Exorcist Fanart omg <3333 and your hair!!!....*drool*

08-24-2011   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Your Ao no Exorcist Fanart omg <3333 and your hair!!!....*drool*
Ahaha xD Thank you! Glad you like it : ) I enjoy colouring hair most and it's the easiest for me +_+;;

But anyways, alittle update...

And some quick drawings/doodles:
Spoiler!

And some W.I.Ps:
Spoiler!

08-27-2012   #88 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢