League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-15-2009   #61 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Senieeeeee

you should draw unclosed eyes ;_; and maybe define the collar bones a bit?

Although the hair is great as always

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2009   #62 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Mint is on a distinguished road

prettypretty /stalker ;
umm your lineart is super clean 8D //envy
ahaandniceavatarr; ozz.

; l looking forward to BRS anime ! ♥ l dA l visit

11-07-2009   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Sup gaiz' back from the dead ;_; Well, not exactly...still dead.

Halloween-themed arttrade for a friend...SORRY BROKEN FINGURZ.
Spoiler!

WIP. Trying to get into more detailed hair drawings ;_; But lining it is a ffff'ing pain, and so is colouring @_@;

Spoiler!

I see improvemeenttss ;; And yes, I would attempt drawing TWO open ones one dayyy...I seriously need to work on that -_-; Btwww, totally off topic..but like, I'm almost 14 noww 8DD Just 5 days away!

Last edited by Senike; 04-28-2010 at 06:15 PM.

11-08-2009   #64 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

yay , i love your lines. Aside from the arms and the hand being a bit disjointed a lil.. the light shading and the background is nice. I like that.. even if it is a WIP as for the girl.. i dunno why but some reason her shoulders seem a bit. short compared to her thicker neck.. i dunno why.. just that shoulder underneath her hair.. it just rubs me the wrong way a lil.. I suggest to hide some of her shoulder under the hair to give that illusion that is elongated a bit than what the eye can see. It looks like you're trying to fit everything in plain sight but you don't have to do that since you have hair.. lots n lots of it too. Even for a young girl i still get that feeling. I first thought older/20s .. but she looks more younger at this stage in the game.

11-08-2009   #65 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Hi senie. ;_;
Did you forget about our trade?

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-13-2009   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

O MAI.
That looks so awesome

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (?) XD

04-28-2010   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Half-year megabump here, LOL. q__qq; I haven't been drawing much during the past few months, but I've gained some experience with digital colouringgg. It gives me a headache, but I guess you could say I'm getting use to it.

N>Motivation q__q;;

Spoiler!

Hey look, my characters has eyes LOL.
Oh and, uh, everything was done in SAI TOOL.

Last edited by Senike; 04-28-2010 at 06:17 PM.

04-28-2010   #68 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

omg senie your alive

OMG YOU'RE COLOURING TOO

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 04-28-2010 at 08:00 PM.

04-28-2010   #69 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, hey Snekishi, you came back. I love the detail and effort you put into your tablet drawings. I like the first one the most because of the gradient lining. <:

04-28-2010   #70 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

You're improving at such an amazing rate Senie

POST MOAR <3

PS - YOU ARE TAKING REQUESTS YES? MAY I REQUEST?!

Last edited by Ascherit; 04-28-2010 at 09:00 PM.

04-28-2010   #71 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Oh my gosh. By the time you're a senior in high school, you're going to be ABSOLUTELY amazing with drawing!!!

Seriously, I would keep up with this thread just to see how much of a BEAST your artworks will be in the future!!!

Don't stop drawing~~~

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

04-28-2010   #72 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

Hai Senike.
Good stuff chief.

<3 Rto

04-29-2010   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

@Dani
;_; I'm actually still kind of dead. I'll try to be more active though, OTL. And pfft, your colouring is 10 times better than mine ;;

@Naoi
Thhhannkk youuu Naoi, to think that people would actually notice..LOL. But yeahh, I stopped using black lines cause they're extremely boring. Gradient lines gives more life to my stuff <:

@Maiyu (Oh hey, you changed your name on GGFTW)
Senior year...in highschool seems very far ;; It's kind of hard to imagine, LOL but thank youuu! I just hope I would have enough time to draw so I could actually improve OTL;;

You flatterr mee too much, Mai. I'll get spoiled LOL.

@Rto
Rtooo +_+; you're aliveeeeeeeeee. I haven't talked to you in like---ages! Glad to see you again, I'll be stalking your signatures as well <:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
You're improving at such an amazing rate Senie

POST MOAR <3

PS - YOU ARE TAKING REQUESTS YES? MAY I REQUEST?!
I'm not necessarily taking request ...but LOL, you're an exceptionnnn, Senpai. I kind of mega-failed your request from last time, and I still feel guilty about it OTL;; So for youuu, I will 8D;; This time, I'll try not to butcher you characters ;;

Last edited by Senike; 04-29-2010 at 01:03 PM.

04-29-2010   #74 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games

Yay

Please draw my OC Kaito in a trappy outfit -- I will love you forever

Refs:
Limit Break - CC 3 by ~gchanmaiden on deviantART
LB - Their Majesties by ~gchanmaiden on deviantART
LB - Beyond the Mirror by ~gchanmaiden on deviantART

04-29-2010   #75 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

HEY SENIE, WANNA DO ANOTHER ART TRADE THEN? I don't care if it takes a while ;;

05-01-2010   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

@Dani
Q__Q;; Perhaps in the summer, but I'm kind of loaded with stuff for the time beinggg.

@Senpai
Soo...I'll try putting him in a dress, LOL. I think I butchered your character again, but q__q I'm going to slap on some colours..so it'll actually seemingly look like your Kaitoo +_+;;

Last edited by Senike; 05-01-2010 at 07:59 PM.

05-04-2010   #77 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games

lolk its fine
just remind me when summer comes around or else ill forget

05-09-2010   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

@Dani
Alrighttt, I still need an OC ;_; Been doodling too much fanarts lately...

~
Senpai's request is completteed. Trying out new colouring styles ;;

Hope you're not disappointed OTL;;

05-09-2010   #79 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games

HNNGG HE LOOKS FANTASTIC.

SENIE ILU.

ty ty ty ty ty <3

08-18-2011   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Hey guys, I still lurk the forums here once in awhile xD;; thought I'll upload some of my artworks. But looking back at this thread, I've improved quite a lot haha.

But anyways--here are some recent artworks I've done:

Ao no Exorcist Fanart
Spoiler!

Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games trilogy
Spoiler!

My OC and my friend's OC--together (lolol this was for fun)
Spoiler!

Some depressing images I drew when I wasn't in a great mood:
Spoiler!

Some headshots
Spoiler!