Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default SotW #32!

Signature of the Week!

Hello, and welcome to MyMMOgames.net's thirty-second Signature of the Week competition. All entries must follow the simple guidelines set forth in MyMMOgames Signature Guidelines. The signature guidelines are located at this page:

MyMMOGames - Site Rules

SotW Specific Rules:

No signature is to have your username on it. Signatures that are deemed completely innappropriate will not be placed as an option in the poll. If they are exceptionally offensive, measures may be taken.

MMOG respects the privacy rights of all individuals, and expects you to do the same. That means that no actual picture of a member may be used in a SotW image without prior consent of the pictured individual.

Signature guidelines are taken far more seriously in the SotW competition.

The guidelines for the thirty-second SotW competition are as follows:

Theme: Anime.

Additional rules: None.

Any images which do not follow the listed rules for this week will NOT be included in the voting poll, and a return message stating that your entry is flawed will NOT be sent to you. Read the weekly guidelines, and follow them as well as possible. If you feel that your image follows the guidelines, but are unsure if I will be able to tell, please send an explanation of how it fits into the theme for the week, included in the same message that you send the image in.

If an image makes it into the poll and does not meet the standards, then that image will NOT be disqualified. It's my fault that it got there, I obviously missed something. No need to point it out in the voting thread.

Signatures are due on Friday, June 12, 2009 at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST). The reason being so that each competition can take a full week, and not 10 days.

PM ALL ENTRIES TO ME!

PM Glarbage!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF IT.

Last edited by Harlequin; 06-08-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Awards Retired Content Staff

Mickmaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mickmaster
IGN: Mickmaster / Synen
Class: GOD lt_warlord
Guild: Synergy

Cool! I love anime, gonna be a cool one ^^

Mickmaster He who moves first, will Win

06-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ShunWolfkin is on a distinguished road

So how are the entries looking this time around?

Haven't really had any motivation to make a signature at all this week so it doesn't look like I'll finish one in time. Anyways good luck to all those who entered!

06-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Aw I just can't wait to see the votes
is it supposed to start today, right? o.o

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

06-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Hopefully, it's already Sunday and the thread isn't closed yet, so most likely there wasn't enough entries; possibly another stretch of the SotW.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Okay yeah, should've posted this earlier.

Due to limited number of entries, SotW #32 is extended one week. Due date is now Friday, June 12, at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST).

Last edited by Harlequin; 06-09-2009 at 08:02 PM.

06-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Would one entry have given us enough? Just wondering if I should regret not having tossed in the play signature I made(I was trying to go back to making funky shaped sigs, but didn't put much effort into it). Worst comes to worst and I don't make one this week as well I'll just toss the goofy sig in.

Still not really surprised that the first SotW after the hiatus didn't have many entries(I know I stopped checking regularly ).

06-08-2009   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShunWolfkin
Would one entry have given us enough? Just wondering if I should regret not having tossed in the play signature I made(I was trying to go back to making funky shaped sigs, but didn't put much effort into it). Worst comes to worst and I don't make one this week as well I'll just toss the goofy sig in.

Still not really surprised that the first SotW after the hiatus didn't have many entries(I know I stopped checking regularly ).
Honestly? Yes, it would have. I don't start a poll until I have a minimum of 3 entries, and I currently only have 2. Don't feel bad though. Ordinarily under such circumstances I would've made a signature myself, but I didn't do that either. No one should feel at fault, it was just general laziness from all around.

06-09-2009   #9 (permalink)
Awards Retired Content Staff

Mickmaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mickmaster
IGN: Mickmaster / Synen
Class: GOD lt_warlord
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
Okay yeah, should've posted this earlier.

Due to limited number of entries, SotW #32 is extended one week. Due date is now Friday, June 12, at 12 PM PST (3 PM PST).
Glarbage, there is a mistake here in your post. Shouldn't it be: (3 PM EST)
Just pointing that out, I hope there are going to be a lot more entries then.

Mickmaster He who moves first, will Win

06-09-2009   #10 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

I was hoping to join, but I'm into exams and I haven't made anything in months. :U

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

06-09-2009   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickmaster
Glarbage, there is a mistake here in your post. Shouldn't it be: (3 PM EST)
Just pointing that out, I hope there are going to be a lot more entries then.
says EST on the top one D8

/edits lower

06-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

One day left for entries.
Remember to submit your signatures to Glarbage before 12 PM PST tomorrow.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-11-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sadly I still haven't gotten around to anything. So may as well enter the exercise signature I did at the end of last week(the one I mentioned before). It isn't spectacular and overall is fairly basic, but heh, i can try to spice it up a bit since there is a little time :P.

06-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Approximately one hour left to submit your entries!