Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-15-2009   #21 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

It doesn't have to be realistic. Just something along the lines of this:

Female Figure sheet by =tabikat on deviantART (random example)

It lays out body parts such as the arms, chest, legs, etc. with simple guide lines. Something like this can help you plan the rest of your drawing.

As far as my improvement goes, it took me 9 years to get to where I am now -- 9 years in 5 full sketch books, 2 2" binders full of drawings, and over 200 tablet sketches. Needless to say, my improvement comes from lots and lots of practice. Anime drawing isn't something you can master in a months time -- it takes several months (and even years) to build up and hone. Knowing the human body only shortens the time to grasp its basics.

So basically, keep practicing the basics. Once you're comfortable with drawing the human body, you can move on to shaping it and turning it into an anime style of your own.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-15-2009   #22 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

...9... years...
I started drawing like a year ago...

WHY NINE YEARS?!?!?!

...i'll be 100 by then...

T.T

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

06-15-2009   #23 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Improvement is different for everyone. Some people show major improvement in less than 2 years, and that could be you if you keep practicing. ;o

You already showed lots of improvement between your first sketches and your recent ones. If you can keep up that pace of improvement, you'll be pro in no time.

these swimming gays ruined my life

06-15-2009   #24 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Improvement is different for everyone. Some people show major improvement in less than 2 years, and that could be you if you keep practicing. ;o

You already showed lots of improvement between your first sketches and your recent ones. If you can keep up that pace of improvement, you'll be pro in no time.
:v..

People like me loves to rush alot, so I improve drastically within 2 months, then stay static fo 2 years.

But no seriously, you've improved ALOT. Now, more practice makes it perfect, doesn't it?

This is Kyuubey

07-12-2009   #25 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Mm...
I suppose this is my new art thread now:

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/artw...photoshop.html

I won't be posting here anymore...

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!