Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default SotW Number 27!

Signature of the Week!

Hello, and welcome to MyMMOgames.net's twenty-seventh Signature of the Week competition. All entries must follow the simple guidelines set forth in MyMMOgames Signature Guidelines. The signature guidelines are located at this page:

MyMMOGames - Site Rules

SotW Specific Rules:

No signature is to have your username on it. Signatures that are deemed completely innappropriate will not be placed as an option in the poll. If they are exceptionally offensive, measures may be taken.

MMOG respects the privacy rights of all individuals, regardless of membership, and expects you to do the same. That means that no actual picture of a member may be used in a SotW image without prior consent of the pictured individual.

Signature guidelines are taken far more seriously in the SotW competition.

The guidelines for the twenty-seventh SotW competition are as follows:

Theme: Fire. Your signature must be centered around the concept of fire. Concept, in this situation, means that it doesn't HAVE to be literal fire, it may be a representation.

Additional rules: None.

Any images which do not follow the listed rules for this week will NOT be included in the voting poll, and a return message stating that your entry is flawed will NOT be sent to you. Read the weekly guidelines, and follow them as well as possible. If you feel that your image follows the guidelines, but are unsure if I will be able to tell, please send an explanation of how it fits into the theme for the week, included in the same message that you send the image in.

If an image makes it into the poll and does not meet the standards, then that image will NOT be disqualified. It's my fault that it got there, I obviously missed something. No need to point it out in the voting thread. The chance of that happening is pretty slim though.

Signatures are due on Friday, February 20, 2009, at 3 PM Eastern time (12 PM Pacific time). The reason being so that each competition can take a full week, and not 10 days.

PM ALL ENTRIES TO ME!

PM Glarbage!

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF IT.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Ruuka has a spectacular aura aboutRuuka has a spectacular aura aboutRuuka has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ruuka
Class: Acrobat to_cat
Level: 24

I like this theme, I'm pretty sure many people are going to come up with great sigs this round too.

Thanks Glarbage!

02-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I'd love to participate in this SOTW, but I'm swamped with schoolwork

02-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

interesting...

02-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I might make an attempt. Concepts aren't my thing though D:

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

02-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

KiddyKiddy is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChibiKiddy
Class: Lire

does this mean we can use anything that is strongly related to fire like for example, characters that involve with the element of fire and such?

Lire lvl 46
Arme lvl 38
Thanks ruuka for the sig ;D
My Art Thread

02-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I'm anticipating a sig on flaming and failtrolling. lolol Just kidding.

02-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

orz, I got behind on this. I'll get the poll posted later today, along with the SotW 28 thread.