Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2008   #1 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW
Default Dib's Art Stuffs...?

Okay, so i've been messing around with photoshop for the past few days, and i've decided i'll post up my accomplishments. This is also a thread created so that you guys could, hopefully, teach me new things and help me improve with my photoshop skills.

As of right now, i have no idea what brushes are, how to use them, or where to find them. i also don't know how to shrink/enlarge renders, and how to make them face different directions. So yes, as of right now i need a lot of help

Okay, here are my first three "works"

The first one, the letters were not centered so i re did it. i also re-colored all the characters [mainly switching colors between two characters].

yes, i like the phrase "6 knights, 1 Chase" it seems catchy to me. it took me a while to put all the characters in this one, because i learned the "pro-cut render" thingy. the pen tool is a useful tool indeed. also, ryan and his transformation were two different pictures o.o . i got lazy with some of the characters so you may notice the ugly white crust one some of them.

i've also hidden amy in all three pictures, seeing as to how she's the most mysterious character at this point. see if you guys can find her?

one last note: how do you make it so that the pictures are on that little thumbnail thingy? i think it says added tags then a box with all the pics inside. that thing would be so useful.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Quote:
As of right now, i have no idea what brushes are,[Brushes are..brushes lol. They come in many styles] how to use them[You can add new ones when you press on the tiny down arrow next to then and choose load brushes], or where to find them.[You can either google "photoshop brush" or visit deviantarts.com] i also don't know how to shrink/enlarge renders, and how to make them face different directions.[Shortcut is ctrl+T]
In quote =d

07-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

thanks kuda, i think i can improve my current project with the information you taught me

btw, is it okay for me to post my new projects here everytime i finish so that i could see my growth? and if i can, can you guys rate it please? and be harsh about it too? i only work well while under criticism of others

07-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Post them, it's your thread ;o

07-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

ok, new wallpaper. i can't get siggies quite right yet so yea...

For those who don't understand it, she's in paradise, the swirly pretty colors are supposed to represent that. the problem is that her "picture" is cracked, so it's flawed; hence the "even paradise is flawed"

Last edited by Shoo; 07-10-2008 at 08:44 PM.

07-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Hm honestly I only see random brushing and then a posting of a render D:
Try adding blur+-blending mode- effects ;3

tumblr / instagram

07-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^ which we all do..except we clean it up and hide the fact that we did, lol.