Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2010   #881 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

I am going to name my baby Zimbabwe.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-28-2010   #882 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

doodle dumps yay

Veil's request

fat shep

inspired by Vindictus. sort of. I can't draw armor bawwww

09-29-2010   #883 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
doodle dumps yay

Veil's request

fat shep

inspired by Vindictus. sort of. I can't draw armor bawwww
I dunno, I think I'd like to see you draw armor more

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

10-03-2010   #884 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

If possible, May I request? o: Hope this pic is enough for you [:
Spoiler!

If you can't see the pants very well, here's a pic from Basil. And of course, you don't have to color xD

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

10-10-2010   #885 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, the pillow shading is probably me being lazy to properly CG. for most of my doodle requests I just throw on some colors without really focusing too hard on the shading. I guess I don't have a very unique anime style either, but it's a style that I'm most comfortable with. My anime style actually varies a lot from time to time and I like to experiment with blending a bit of realism here and there. (EX: my current WIP)

Yes I have an intuos4 and I bought it online

you can probably find one at your nearest electronics store (check fry's, micro center, best buy)...although I kinda doubt it'll have intuos4's on its shelves atm (maybe bamboos). if you really want an intuos4 your best bet would be to order it online from amazon or something.

10-10-2010   #886 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

the intuos4 line ranges from about $200~$800 (small->XL)

but if it's your first time purchasing a tablet I would go with the bamboo line -- it's much cheaper than intuos4 and it's great for beginner tablet users.

Bamboo Overview

11-02-2010   #887 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Got my personal internet back after several days of being modem-less and dependent on unsecured wireless networks

THUS, UPDATE

Sani's request

Some genderbent goodness, DRRR!! style

11-02-2010   #888 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

*ker-saved*

And Sanichi's request has sexhair

11-03-2010   #889 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

is sani's request .. giving me his candy cane?.. ^O^ OH HO HO HO..

11-11-2010   #890 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Lolkathy's request

art portfolio due in 19 days. JUST 3 MORE ACRYLIC STILL LIFE PIECES AND 3 MORE B&W FIGURE PIECES ;____;

11-11-2010   #891 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Got my personal internet back after several days of being modem-less and dependent on unsecured wireless networks

THUS, UPDATE

Sani's request

Some genderbent goodness, DRRR!! style

I want to place it on a playing card~
/late

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

11-12-2010   #892 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Quote:
Lolkathy's request

art portfolio due in 19 days. JUST 3 MORE ACRYLIC STILL LIFE PIECES AND 3 MORE B&W FIGURE PIECES ;____;
OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL <3 I thank you a lots 8D Rushed art is nonsense! Take your time ]:

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

11-12-2010   #893 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

asdf Those pics look awesome~ ;O *Wants to request*

11-12-2010   #894 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Thanks guys!

@Timer

yes, of course you may (: there's 1 slot left so if you really want to request I can put your name down

11-13-2010   #895 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

SLOT HIJACK

Reference:
Spoiler!

Thanks in advance, Gina 8D

edit: oh yeah!
Is it okay if you work on it full body or until somewhere around the knees? I plan on using it for a sig. >:

amagictrick l
l click to: my art thread

Last edited by Haiko; 11-13-2010 at 02:34 PM.

11-13-2010   #896 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

/my slot being hijack

Nuuu!!! @.@; I guess I have to wait then. @.@;

11-13-2010   #897 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Since thanksgiving break is coming soon I'll open up a few more slots

so I'll still add your name to list if you want :P

11-14-2010   #898 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Since thanksgiving break is coming soon I'll open up a few more slots

so I'll still add your name to list if you want :P
I'm debating on what to request (thinking of my Phantasy Star (Portable 2) character, but they're not scanned yet), so an obvious request from the Timer would be my Duelist.

Spoiler!

11-14-2010   #899 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Do you want me to draw your bunny as a male or female?

11-15-2010   #900 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Do you want me to draw your bunny as a male or female?
Go as a male~ (But still kept some uhh... Femanine features~ You know your pretty boy references.. I think.)