Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2010   #821 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

GINA TYTYTYTY <3

/caps

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-24-2010   #822 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Veil's request (skipped Spinning's since I'm still waiting for the ref image...)

My style fluctuates too much hur hur hur.

sorry for double post
It does rofl. That actually makes it interesting to watch.

Appreciate you filling that on such short notice lol. Though, I really must ask, why are the wings on the back, and not head xD?

You're silly, Gina = w=

/+rep

モノノ怪

04-24-2010   #823 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

er

when I read the description it said 'wings/tail'

so I assumed that it was on the back since you didn't mention specifically that it was on the head like you did for Veahl

Q_Q OTL

04-24-2010   #824 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Ha ha. That was mostly due to laziness. I was so sick of working on that lol. It's ok, we can call it a magic mishap :v

"Hmm.. This sounds interesting... *Fwoom* .. Oh bother. I'm certain this wasn't the desired outcome..."

Edit; Also, I demand you finish the last 5% on that sexy GE work that someone just quoted.

One day you should do the menz, and not always the wimminz. /Still a male muskateer ho/ Nevermind the fact I haven't played it in over a year... lol

モノノ怪

Last edited by Kusuriuri; 04-24-2010 at 06:34 PM.

04-24-2010   #825 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I guess I finally have my request Senpai
Here you go~

(Requires on site Driver)

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

Last edited by Sanichi; 04-24-2010 at 11:12 PM.

04-24-2010   #826 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

I have a request!

...not a drawing one though ><;;
Could you just answer a few questions for me ;;?

For all the drawings you have listed, are they in order of when you did them?
I'm trying to see areas in how you improved, so I can compare them to mine...
If not, could you tell me a general idea of which ones you did first and which are the later products???

Also, are all those tablet drawn? And what are the dates of the earlier works o.o?

Sorry if this seems a little bit stalker-ish ><;

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

04-24-2010   #827 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

1) Yes, all of them are in chronological order according to category. And all drawings in posts up to this one are also in chronological order.

2) Here's an improvement chart I made for a DA meme: IMPROVEMENT BANDWAGON by ~gchanmaiden on deviantART

3) Yes they're all tablet drawn. Earlier works on the index date back to MT forums so around...2007ish.

05-07-2010   #828 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Sani's request

asdf APs suck a lot

05-08-2010   #829 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Sani's request

asdf APs suck a lot
Thank You~
(And they do suck ASDF)

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

05-11-2010   #830 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

We all know Shizuo secretly has a cat fetish. teehee.

05-12-2010   #831 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

omigad, I really like this 8D

05-12-2010   #832 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Heh, thank you <3

I was so tempted to draw the cat wearing Izaya's fur coat because...ahem

05-12-2010   #833 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heh, thank you <3

I was so tempted to draw the cat wearing Izaya's fur coat because...ahem
Give in to your temptations ;__;

05-12-2010   #834 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

MAYBE I WILL.

MAYBE.

or idk I'll just draw some Shizaya since I kinda want to.

05-15-2010   #835 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

More Shizuo because I was lazy to add Izaya ;_;

30 minute speed sketching WOO.

05-26-2010   #836 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Trying to doodle some art of obscure LB characters

05-27-2010   #837 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Sooo good

06-04-2010   #838 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Ty Aimee!

Random art dump ahoy (some pchats included)

Spoiler!

Finished CGs

Spoiler!

WIPs

ehhh, I'll probably open requests sometime next week...right now I have to focus on SAT studying OTL OTL OTL

06-04-2010   #839 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

That Ryuusuke in your WIP looks hot.

06-07-2010   #840 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games

Why thank you

I noticed that even though I'm a huge BL fan I rarely ever draw BL art/fanart

maybe it's because I suck at drawing couple anatomy. yeah that's probably it OTL OTL

but here's some semi-nekkid Izaya. I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO HIM NEXT.

and slots are opened again woo