Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-15-2010   #781 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Thank you! @__@ And you definitely could if you practice, practice and practice. Never say never. It took me years of constantly drawing to get to where I am now (and trust me, I'm far FAR from being pro).

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-15-2010   #782 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Your work gets better and better o_o Stop haxing so much, Gina )8

モノノ怪

02-15-2010   #783 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

TY VEIL <3 How2stophax? D8

02-15-2010   #784 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Very carefully.

The only thing I've done as of late was post a shitty pikachu to a 'Draw pikachu in mspaint in 60 sec' thread on /v/ olololol.

モノノ怪

02-16-2010   #785 (permalink)
Expired

Hector is on a distinguished road
IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

Seriously, your artwork is great. D:

02-18-2010   #786 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Ty Hecktaur /o/

So I wanted to practice profiles and realism

THEN I DECIDED TO DO TWO IN ONE OH HO HO

Don't mind the fugly fingers they're just there to make the portrait look less generic

02-18-2010   #787 (permalink)
Expired

Hector is on a distinguished road
IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

That's a good one, how long did it take to draw?

02-18-2010   #788 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

2 1/2 hours in between hw lol :T drawing is such a good procrastination tool

02-19-2010   #789 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Ty Hecktaur /o/

So I wanted to practice profiles and realism

THEN I DECIDED TO DO TWO IN ONE OH HO HO

Don't mind the fugly fingers they're just there to make the portrait look less generic
The top outside part of her ear needs to line up with her brow and the bottom of her ear/ear lobe needs to line up with her nose. The area where the ear connects to her head near the top of the ear should be lined up with the bottom of her eye (god i cant explain this one well).

Her chin is sticking out too much (it should line up with her forehead) and her lips are sticking out way too much too (top lip should line up with the brow ridges on an average person, but you know dem lip injections, the bottom lip doesnt stick out as much as the top lip).

look here: http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/LUP/LUP0150049_P.JPG

hopefully my crits will make more sense with an actual profuile shot to back me up. o/

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-19-2010   #790 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Well she's tilting her head up so the angles look a bit distorted. It's mostly in correct proportion if you tilt the guy's profile to match the tilt of her head. Hopefully I didn't sound too arrogant or anything, since I do appreciate the C&C.

Thanks Kanu!

Did this yesterday for more practice & procrastination

02-19-2010   #791 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I like this one alot! The eye is delicious 8)

02-26-2010   #792 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Thanks guys~

More style experimentation (this time I incorporated the coloring style from my realism with my usual animu work). Yeah I know she looks awkward but I was focusing more on color than composition.

Btw I will open request slots on March 1st but I will not work on requests (maybe) until spring break.

02-26-2010   #793 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
MabinogiTrickster Online

Raincaa will become famous soon enoughRaincaa will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Raincaa
IGN: Aneris
Class: Bard to_bard
Level: 7x

I like your art ^ ^ ;
your tablet sketches are nice ~

deviantart / tumblr
trickster online: aneris @ fantasia (bard)
mabinogi: rainca @ ruairi server

02-27-2010   #794 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

Very nice work on the eyes and hair there - the skin tone around the upper part is also nicely done. The section where the shirt meets pants is all Q_Q but other than that it's a nicely done piece.

^_^

02-28-2010   #795 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

The nose is what makes me turn my head to the side.. there isn't a real definition in color to show a difference. So it makes it look like she has a big pimple in the center of her face. If you're gonna do button nose in that style, you might want to place in a darker tone line or give her a bridge on her nose where shadow lays more dominant.

I'm noticing where her breasts are, the shadow that forms between the cleavage should be a bit smaller because her arms are coming forwards and closing in , pushing her cleavage closer together.

I like the coloring on the pants and shoulders though. I like that style.

03-02-2010   #796 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Thanks Rto! She's bending down sort of so I guess that's why it looks weird? Unless it's something else lol

Ty for the C&C Tea. Lol yeah I realize the nose does look pretty awkward, but it's just style experimentation so I'll keep your advice in mind whenever I attempt the style again.

And um I'll open slots now. Please keep in mind that the simpler your requests are (no intricate character designs that I will probably cut corners with), the faster it'll be done (before spring break). And remember those who requested last time may not request again until next round of slots.

03-13-2010   #797 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

And the experimentation continues

(slight nudity -- click at own risk)
Spoiler!

Yay spring break. Time to work on my WIPs.

03-15-2010   #798 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Yah! I can make a request again!

--—Frenchbread is

03-15-2010   #799 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Lol go ahead Sani P:

03-19-2010   #800 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Hay hay Kait! I /request a duo drawing!

So firsts I have Micajah liek from before, then I have Mirei (yeayeaIknowboutthename). Short excerpt about description

Spoiler!

Also, they both have auras around them (Micajah's smaller than Mirei's and Mirei's being silver while Micajah's is orange-red-ish) You can play around with their clothes (especially Mirei's, I sorta didn't describe 'em) and all that, and poses with weapons and full-body sketches are preferred.

Just do what you want with it, and also..

Spoiler!

Have fun with et~