Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-19-2010   #761 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleEden EternalMapleStory

ChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really nice
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 11x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Yeah it looked awkward to me too but then I was like "ok I already colored it no use going back" ;_; And I didn't want her to seem completely flat-chested or else she would end up looking male-male.
When that happens to me, I flip the image, I think it's easier to see mistakes when we reverse the image xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2010   #762 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Yeah I always do that. Although sometimes my eyes still deceive me even when the image is flipped.

these swimming gays ruined my life

01-19-2010   #763 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

What i see with the eyes is the eye being shadowed to the background (on both characters), not so much the ones in the foreground. Since you have the eyebrows at a heightened level.. the eyelids look a bit droopy. Maybe if you raised the eye up a little bit and rotate the angle slightly .. it would fit.. or push the eyelid up, but that would widened the eye. I get that "im gonna glare you" to the guy in the dress.. so even if you raise the eyebrow, the eye has to slightly follow since the skin is being pulled upwards.

I dunno if thats right or not, but thats what i see when i look at it.

01-19-2010   #764 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
What i see with the eyes is the eye being shadowed to the background (on both characters), not so much the ones in the foreground. Since you have the eyebrows at a heightened level.. the eyelids look a bit droopy. Maybe if you raised the eye up a little bit and rotate the angle slightly .. it would fit.. or push the eyelid up, but that would widened the eye. I get that "im gonna glare you" to the guy in the dress.. so even if you raise the eyebrow, the eye has to slightly follow since the skin is being pulled upwards.

I dunno if thats right or not, but thats what i see when i look at it.
This is what I was thinking.
Also the eyes farthest from us on both characters (not so much kaito) are smaller then the eyes closest to use... vertically. Even at that 3/4 view the eyes should have the same height as the one closest to the viewer. But really kaitoru's right eye looks really off compared to her left. Kaito's left eye looks as though its on a bit of a weird angle, even considering he's slanting his head down a bit.

HOPEFULLY THAT MADE SENSE.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

01-19-2010   #765 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I see what you guys mean

thanks for the C&C

01-22-2010   #766 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Oh hai Senpai, VN VN VN.

/stares stares stares /point.

On the other hand, I came up with a proper Sarafina Nicolicia CG now 8D

Go ask Koko for more details. Currently doing up the chibi :v

This is Kyuubey

01-22-2010   #767 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

WHAT IS THIS VN THAT YOU SPEAK OF? D8

Uh tell Koko to PM me with details

01-22-2010   #768 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

evolution of Gina's artwork brings a tear to my eye

01-25-2010   #769 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Some old speed sketches

01-25-2010   #770 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

The first one reminds me of Ragnarok Online O:

01-26-2010   #771 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

The 2nd one is cuteee. 8D

01-28-2010   #772 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

WIP for a contest on GE forums

ELV & EBF I HATE YOU AND YOUR INTRICATE DESIGNS OTL e_e e_e e_e

01-28-2010   #773 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

That looks hax so far.

01-29-2010   #774 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Thanks, I'll see what I can do about the head/neck.

01-30-2010   #775 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleEden EternalMapleStory

ChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really nice
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 11x

Oh, wow that new picture looks great, can't wait to see it when you finish! It looks very delicate and that's a lot of details in those outfits!! I love the colouring so far 8D

02-12-2010   #776 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Thank you! Lol yes the outfits were a pain to draw ): But it was good detail practice overall

WIP update:

SPESHUL TARP CIEL FOR VALUNTENS DAE

02-13-2010   #777 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Your colouring looks SO good in the WIP picture. & who doesn't love a tarp Ciel! i LOVE it! <3

02-14-2010   #778 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

The colouring on the WIP is amazing! So much detail too. @_@

02-14-2010   #779 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games

Thanks guys (:

Updated frontpage with revamped trap mascot.

Also, because I thought it was necessary

Little boys in KSJ are meant to be converted into traps, I just know it.

Last edited by Ascherit; 02-14-2010 at 04:10 PM.

02-14-2010   #780 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Ascherit, you are amazing. I wouldn't be able to do what you do in a million years...