Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default dotKaZE's Work

I mainly do signatures with Photoshop CS2, sometimes randomly draw MSPaint things.
I mainly follow tutorials with signatures, straying off paths a little bit here and there, mainly because when I get too much freedom, I mess up pretty bad.

My favorite:
Also my latest

Popular Signatures I made:
Got a few good criticism from this one
First decent abstract
Got a nice amount of criticism from this one
Only flaw to this was the lighting. Friend said it would have been great if I moved it correctly
Interesting amount of people favorited this one.

Random CS2 works:
Tutorial I found

Random MSPaint works:

I laughed hard while making this. Someone in another forum was talking about flying pies, I just had to

My gallery:
KuraiYabun on deviantART

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

I think giving yourself freedom will help you develop your own style :3 Tut's are just a nice way to add new techniques to your repertoire of PS skills. You should go all out!!! *w* I'd really like to see what the outcome would be.

This one's really nice. It's got a clean, crisp feel to it. It's simple and direct *thumbs up*

06-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanMarine
I think giving yourself freedom will help you develop your own style :3 Tut's are just a nice way to add new techniques to your repertoire of PS skills. You should go all out!!! *w* I'd really like to see what the outcome would be.

This one's really nice. It's got a clean, crisp feel to it. It's simple and direct *thumbs up*
Thank you ^^

I've done a few without an actual tutorial before, like this one

I mainly used this type of style before, it's nice, but it was still part of a tutorial.

My latest one without a tutorial is also pretty nice IMO

Other than that, everything else gets ugly white splothes for some reason at the end > <"

06-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Derzhy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
My latest one without a tutorial is also pretty nice IMO
My favourite :3

Can I ask you a favor? pwetty pwease

"When I was younger, I used to ride my blue bicycle and wonder how far I could ride without turning back..."

( Morita-senpai's fan girl )

[ALSOAPAININTHEASSSPAMMER]
Thanks dotKaZe for the siggy~

06-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derzhy
My favourite :3

Can I ask you a favor? pwetty pwease
Yes, sure o_o

06-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Yes, sure o_o
Can you please make me a siggy out of this cute,crazy and weirdo guy 8D

MORITA-SENPAI FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!! >////////////<

*coughcough* Thank you

"When I was younger, I used to ride my blue bicycle and wonder how far I could ride without turning back..."

06-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Wh33, I finished!
I couldn't find any super happy ones like you wanted that I could work with, I'm a picky worker >:
Didn't know exactly what you wanted, so I just picked things that seemed to fit o_o...

You can re-upload on another site if you'd like, I uploaded it on my gallery < <;;

06-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

OMg i like your style =D the newest one though.. the spreading of the light source wasn't very appealing and the text killed it ;-;

06-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
OMg i like your style =D the newest one though.. the spreading of the light source wasn't very appealing and the text killed it ;-;
I went with a tutorial on it o_o;;
And what style? O:

06-27-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotkaze
wh33, I Finished!
I Couldn't Find Any Super Happy Ones Like You Wanted That I Could Work With, I'm A Picky Worker >:
Didn't Know Exactly What You Wanted, So I Just Picked Things That Seemed To Fit O_o...

You Can Re-upload On Another Site If You'd Like, I Uploaded It On My Gallery < <;;
Waaah~!!! Thank You I Really Love It!!! Xd

06-27-2008   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derzhy
Waaah~!!! Thank You I Really Love It!!! Xd
No problem, glad you like it.

07-03-2008   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

-bump-
New signature