ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Artwork / Graphic Designs (http://ggftw.com/forum/artwork-graphic-designs/)
-   -   Paper Dolls (http://ggftw.com/forum/artwork-graphic-designs/122565-paper-dolls.html)

Valese 06-27-2013 05:08 PM

Paper Dolls
 
Hi everyone,

I have no idea if this is the right section to post these, but I just had to share them because they are ab-so-lutely adorable xD
And I know there's lots of Vocaloid fans on ggFTW and a Sailor Moon fan (you know who you are GBA <3).


VOCALOID

Hatsune Miku

Rin Kagami

Len Kagami



SAILOR MOON

Serena Part 1 & 2

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mars


I also found a couple Pokemon ones... they are all so cute! QQ

R 06-27-2013 05:28 PM

I like the Vocaloid ones. Post the Pokémon ones?

Also:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese
Rin Kagami
Len Kagami


Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Len


Valese 06-27-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rom (Post 1824356)
I like the Vocaloid ones. Post the Pokémon ones?

Also:

My bad xD


Here's some of the Pokemon ones:

Eevee

Jolteon Part 1 & 2

Flareon Part 1 & 2

Vaporeon Part 1 & 2


There's also Meowth, Persian, Jigglypuff, Poliwag, & Dratini + Evolutions.
And Ash, Misty & Brock :D

Unfortunately there was no Pikachu, Jessie or James >:

Shanni 06-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1824360)


There's also Meowth, Persian, Jigglypuff, Poliwag, & Dratini + Evolutions.
And Ash, Misty & Brock :D

Unfortunately there was no Pikachu, Jessie or James >:

I used to make papercraft. It's relaxing and fun to do. :3 I don't know if you saw it when you last came over but I have this dog on top of my book shelf I made about 4 years ago.

Spoiler!


I also have this unfinished bear


Could you post the Dratini + Evolutions and Misty please? :D


Valese 06-27-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanni (Post 1824378)
I used to make papercraft. It's relaxing and fun to do. :3 I don't know if you saw it when you last came over but I have this dog on top of my book shelf I made about 4 years ago.

Spoiler!


I also have this unfinished bear


Could you post the Dratini + Evolutions and Misty please? :D


Aww the dog and the bear are so cute :D
I used to build houses and whatnot from scratch with my brother.. I drew all of Nintendo's characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Link, Zelda & a lot more from Smash Bros & my own little characters) and made little houses for them with furniture etc all from paper xD when we were like.. 8-12 years old.. and I'm still keeping them as memory somewhere in my closet haha.

Here's some more Pokemon:

Dratini

Dragonair Part 1 & 2

Dragonite Part 1, 2, 3 & 4 (It's huge!)

Misty

Shanni 06-27-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1824381)
Spoiler!

Thank you. :3

Here's something I think you'd like:




Valese 06-27-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanni (Post 1824383)
Thank you. :3

Here's something I think you'd like:




Aww haha, my halloween costume :py04:

I will save Mickey and Minnie, thank you!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.