ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Arien - The Elven Archer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader

HoroTheWise will become famous soon enough
Default CT, Kick , or AOW

I'm having trouble deciding whether to max High Kick, Arrow of Wind, or Calling Thunder.
High Kick deals a lot of damage at lvl 10 it does 261-291damage. It works well with rage, gives a little height. Mp consuming if i spam it every 7sec. Decay damage reduce if I use it on a combo twice :[
Arrow Of Wind: lvl 10 does 270-301damage per hit. Sometimes can miss the 3rd shot, When the 3 arrows are aim correctly it deals about 900damage or more. Works well with rage. Again decay reduces the damage of it. 15sec cd. Not too long nor short.
Calling Thunder: Deals about 200-250 damage at lvl 9. Doesn't work with rage. I can combo with it. Great for ct and fragment combo. Long cd. Can't work well with rage D:
High Kick Build:Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)
Arrow Of Wind Build:Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)
Calling Thunder Build: Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-18-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

i would suggest edge.. although i hate that skill.. easy dmg *hates*
anyways..
if not i prefer arrow of wind cause i just love that and it's counterpart wutever it's called dont remember names atm
combo skills but it'd add up eventually and i think its counterpart is better... hits faster and u can use it on the ground on a corner they can't counter u

04-18-2009   #3 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
i would suggest edge.. although i hate that skill.. easy dmg *hates*
anyways..
if not i prefer arrow of wind cause i just love that and it's counterpart wutever it's called dont remember names atm
combo skills but it'd add up eventually and i think its counterpart is better... hits faster and u can use it on the ground on a corner they can't counter u
What you mean by counter parts :O also the edge u mention is it the lighting ball that flys to ur enemy then keeps damaging and its big if u meant that the damage increase from 1 to 9 is only 30 or 40 :[

04-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

edge is the thing that shoots forward with two balls and they shoot towards each other
the one ur talking about is lightning spirit i believe

and counterpart meaning the other skill that looks like it
i think it's called fierce wind? or something it pierces and is weaker

i suggest maxing that one because.. in a combo i use it first to measure the height of the opponent since the arrow of wind loses height and the opponent might fall

Last edited by Lunar; 04-18-2009 at 01:04 PM.

04-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Thanks Lunar for your responds and recommendation, sorry for the late respond. But I still need more opinions so BUMPZ

04-20-2009   #6 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

High Kick is the best for all combos. Height raiser, you can shift with it too.

Works with how Eirs do AAAA on wall then dash down/up then dash up/down and continue AAAAing.

So you would on the wall, AAA High Kick 882 AAAS or something.

High Kick is the best imo.

04-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i needs help on high kick shifting on wall.. cause i shift better with AOW than it

no i'm not really asking for help... just stating it

just as how siegs have optional kicking/xcut
arien has optional too at lvl 1.. i do a ton of dmg with her dash as 2 hits doing same dmg as siegs aS spsp (the s part)

let's assuming kick does 150 dmg per hit counting in the defense and lower lvl than x9
dash as does also.. around 120dmg
so wasting mp to start a combo vs no mp usage
if u do use no mp starter.. kicking would be placed in the middle with more reduction.. is there really a point in adding it there?
on the other hand.. chosing fierce wind of AoW instead.. u can wall someone and do 3 hits instead after which u can shift along the wall and add kicking to add height and more shifting (this is however assuming u know how to use arien's range, arrows, and/or autoing capabilities)

Last edited by Lunar; 04-20-2009 at 03:24 PM.