ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Arien - The Elven Archer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2009   #21 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arciph
Mmm.. The only skills I'm worried about is her lightning arrow and the one with the 2 parallel orbs that shoot electric spikes back and forth. Everything else is just.. meh..
That's Edge of Thunder. She's subpar in PvP. Which is why I leveled up Blow of Wind, Scattering Wind, Lightning Arrow, Edge of Thunder and I think Vicious Wind (I forget. It's the one that shoots 9 arrows in front of you). If you can get all that to hit, it's unholy damage. I did this on a few people:

Edge of Thunder, Blow of Wind (If it hits) dash Scattering Wind Vicious Wind >>AS Lightning Arrow.

If you get this all to hit, it's about 1/2 HP damage or more (Depends on the HP of your opponent, and if you have crits)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
ElswordLunia

Leca has a spectacular aura aboutLeca has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leca
Class: Runeslayer to_raccoon
Level: 48
Guild: AppleTree/Fusion

another damaging alternative after you get a blow of wind is
Edge of storm. Dash forward. ViolentSB the VSB should push the opponent into more edge of storms
its an easy 3k.
and btw up close
Scatteringwind+ blow is a combo (havent tried on tia)
so combine all thoose moves

= 5k+ damage all from being up close and starting an AA

so the overview

AA-SW-BoW dash back a bit EdgeOfstorm-VSB- dAS CT

05-01-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPanda
^No. . _. I already dread Eir's AASAA>>Space Dodge spam with the patch. More Int + Str = more damage from AASAA Space and more Int gives more dodge spam. q_q
Looking at how the pvp population is right now, only the recognizable PvP eirs you see every week + a couple more who lurk for updates would actually do those things. If actually doing AAAAA is hard for the average eir, AASAA *little dash* space might actually be CHALLENGING TO DO OH NOEZ.

Many eirs are scarce outside of 8v8 and a couple out of those eirs actually know how to do basic combos(AASAAAA dash AS *magic*) instead of running and spamming RB beads and RB moon pieces.

Unless we get the space change muuccchhh later, we definitely won't be seeing every room filled with eirs that spam space combos(But its Eir's time to kick ass, screw siegs, tias, and dainns!D If that happens then eventually it'd be part of the 'Rules of PvP' to not use space resets.

05-01-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

SideStep is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raill, Saparamadu
Class: Gunner, Seig, Dacy lu_sieg
Level: 77, 70
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial
From what I heard from Lunar and others, she just isn't cut out for PvP.
true cuz it's way too easy to fight arien. and her moves r predictable , well at least for me.

Jakey <3 Shai for this lovely sig
S> Lv. 66 Non RB Arien. PM me For the account. 1.5k NO SCAM.