Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-04-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage
Default Sket Dance

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Apr 7, 2011 to ?
Producers: Tatsunoko Productions
Genres: School, Shounen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAnimeList
The manga focuses on the misadventures of the "Campus Support Group" or "Sket-Dan", of Kaimei Gakuen, a club devoted to solving any and all problems brought to it by the staff or student body for the general improvement of campus life. Due to its general lack of meaningful assignments and unglamorous 'group of handymen' reputation the organization is treated with widespread contempt and it is composed of only three members.

Airs on the 7th. I can see this becoming one of the more popular shows for the season. We'll just have to see, huh? I'm pretty hyped for it, anyway.

Discuss?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I heard good things about the manga (from Phae), so I'll give it a shot.
The synopsis sounds p appealing to me too, so.

04-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Been looking forward to this!

04-07-2011   #4 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Ep1 is up. It's a pretty fun Anime, laugh here and there. It's pretty much "Gintama" but with school setting.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

04-07-2011   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Oh gosh. Those disguises, I laughed. Also, those text messages. God damn. I definitely enjoyed ep 1. Can't wait for ep 2.

04-11-2011   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

This is a pretty cool anime, will keep watching.

lol@Switch. So cool NEET.

04-14-2011   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 2 is out and subbed

Was another funny episode, kendo captain needs mints to concentrate, a perverted monkey, and a bomb. Looking forward to ep 3, Himeko episode. :v

EDIT: Also, I hadn't realized until today that The Pillows are the ones that did the ED for this. Makes me happy beyond belief.

Last edited by Harlequin; 04-14-2011 at 03:47 PM.

04-21-2011   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 3 is out and subbed.

Seems they gender-swapped some of the characters from the manga to the anime. I'm fine with it, but it kinda confused me at first.

04-21-2011   #9 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Oh god Switch was hilarious this episode

04-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Ep 3 is out and subbed.

Seems they gender-swapped some of the characters from the manga to the anime. I'm fine with it, but it kinda confused me at first.
Looks like they didn't gender swap after all. The character who I thought was gender swapped was the vice president, but as it turns out the person I saw was the secretary. Oh well, now I know. :v

04-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 4 is out and subbed.

Saotome Roman made her premiere this episode. Followed the manga pretty solidly, too. Looking forward to ep 5.

04-29-2011   #12 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Otome Vision is quite something.... being able to turn a towel into a cat. Lmao.

05-05-2011   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 5 is out and subbed.

This time they introduced SWITCH'S ULTIMATE RIVAL!! Stuck to the manga pretty well, looking forward to next week's episode.

05-05-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

its keima from TWGOK!

05-12-2011   #15 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Oh man, ep6 was very touching. Hope there are more episodes with that much impact.

06-02-2011   #16 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 9 is out and subbed.

Himeko's reaction over young Bossun is classic :v

06-02-2011   #17 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Lol at this episode, Bossun has shows off his concentrating abilities by concentrating.

Switch = Father.

06-03-2011   #18 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

This is one of the series I've actually been keeping up with this season!

I like it so far

06-03-2011   #19 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

stumbled across and episode of this and had no clue what was going on! that dude with the helmet is insane.

06-09-2011   #20 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 10 is out and subbed.

Oh man, that drama. Kimi no Todoke parody had me crackin' up.